Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][Bounty][Presale] OREN Platform - Evolution of Online Gaming  (Read 12669 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:42:23 AM

What happen with project? As I see Oren far from soft cap amount. So does it mean that project will be closed? I think yes - no money no honey.
i really dont have any ideea how much they raised, but why it should be closed?

They have raised approximately 50k USD equivalent of ETH. We are only closing this bounty campaign, not the project.

When can we expect to get the payment for signature campaign? If it would not be too much to ask for can you ask the dev when will that be? They said after the Presale well Presale is over and done but our payment isn't.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Hexcolyte (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:28:34 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 06:16:23 AM by Hexcolyte

For everyone who are asking about bounty payment, they have contacted me to handle the payment, let's wait until everything being prepared properly. Thank you for your patient.
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:13:27 AM

For everyone who are asking about bounty payment, they have contacted me to handle the payment, let's wait for everything being prepared properly. Thank you for your patient.

Thank you for the update.
That is good news for everyone.
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:10:20 AM

For everyone who are asking about bounty payment, they have contacted me to handle the payment, let's wait until everything being prepared properly. Thank you for your patient.

and when was this contact happened?
Mackenzie

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:57:57 AM

I hope it will be soon. Thank you.
wiredideas

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:22:30 AM

Well, this is a good sign. I'll be waiting for it. Thanks.

endlasuresh

Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:37:14 AM

It became Big Scam
Their is no twitter account and site is down as its not a limited company.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
wiredideas

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:09:29 PM

It became Big Scam
Their is no twitter account and site is down as its not a limited company.

Bounty Manager Hexcolyte can you confirm this? Did they just scam us? WTF!

LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:27:33 PM

hi dev, why you say my follower fake, you can see my twitter audit, please check me on sheets line twitter no 283.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:04:13 PM

hi dev, why you say my follower fake, you can see my twitter audit, please check me on sheets line twitter no 283.
The project is already closed, can you see their website, try Telegram channel. I hope Hexcolyte will update this thread as the owners already scammed.

novikov433

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:44:42 PM

HOPMAЛЬHЫЙ XOД, OCTABИЛИ CBOИX, OCTAЛЬHЫX ЗAБAHИЛИ...
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:05:37 PM

The project is already closed, can you see their website, try Telegram channel. I hope Hexcolyte will update this thread as the owners already scammed.
and So we do not receive our payment  Huh
Silvercell

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:28:50 PM

hurray.................... juat another scam project

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:35:01 PM

Are you serious? They just disappeared? What the heck?
Hexcolite comment on the situation?  Angry
Hexcolyte (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:02:45 AM

Well... I have nothing to say at the moment, I didn't get paid from the company either.
The situation now is, most of their social media account, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram including the website are closed/deleted. Only the Linkedin account of the team members are able to visit.
PavelMed

Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:13:21 AM

Well... I have nothing to say at the moment, I didn't get paid from the company either.
The situation now is, most of their social media account, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram including the website are closed/deleted. Only the Linkedin account of the team members are able to visit.

Suddenly ))) . It's time to apologize to me and say that I was right, let's not be shy you can even in social networks)) Grin Grin Grin Grin

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
Hexcolyte (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:28:46 AM

Suddenly ))) . It's time to apologize to me and say that I was right, let's not be shy you can even in social networks)) Grin Grin Grin Grin

Did I ever said you are wrong?... Can't find a reason to apologize, but your followers are fake is still a fact. Your reason for saying OREN as a scam is "they refused to pay for advertising, calling all subscribers fake, 98% of people closed."

Tell me, is this statement has anything to do with the current situation?

Your pinned tweet, stating OREN is a scam, and let's see how many people actually involve into the tweet.

Since September 30, the tweet has received 11 comments, 19 retweets and 24 likes. Not to mention most comments are from the same person. And what now? You have 3155 of followers, so it is like 0.5% of them are active?

Everyone should actually take note on this person, simply because he can't get bounty reward for having 99.5% of fake followers, he call a project as a scam.
PavelMed

Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:03:06 AM

Well, just do this behavior the first sign of a fraudster, or do you want to say that in the end I was wrong?)) Look at the situation as a whole - the project is closed developed merged, people are deceived, what conclusion? If I were banned in the table this one, but when 95% saying that they are a fake, agree it's funny, I doubt that they initially thought that their tweets would be like millions of people, if so they are the most naive people on earth. If they wanted a bunch of likes, you had to buy ads from top bloggers and not from bounties. Look at the result, which in the end. And after that say that I'm wrong)) I think you are not stupid and will be able to add (already) 1 + 1. There is such a saying "it's just that even flies do not fly" Wink

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
Hexcolyte (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:17:41 AM

Well, just do this behavior the first sign of a fraudster, or do you want to say that in the end I was wrong?)) Look at the situation as a whole - the project is closed developed merged, people are deceived, what conclusion? If I were banned in the table this one, but when 95% saying that they are a fake, agree it's funny, I doubt that they initially thought that their tweets would be like millions of people, if so they are the most naive people on earth. If they wanted a bunch of likes, you had to buy ads from top bloggers and not from bounties. Look at the result, which in the end. And after that say that I'm wrong)) I think you are not stupid and will be able to add (already) 1 + 1. There is such a saying "it's just that even flies do not fly" Wink

Exactly, you are wrong in saying OREN is a scam because they are trying to not paying the bounty, and the fact is, right now they are considered as scam because they deleted their accounts, NOT because they refuse to pay the bounty. You have never provide any evidence to proof the existence of the project, which is why I said you are just riding the wave, you have contributed nothing when notifying other to not involve in this project, your reasons are too naive, no one would think a project is a scam solely because they refuse to pay money to the "employee".

Another thing that I have repeated many times, just to clarify again, I am not responsible in "buy ads from top bloggers", I am just following what they told me to do, I am also being paid to do this.

Sorry if I am being rude, are you using online free auto-translate service? I can't actually understand most of your words.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 07:24:56 AM

Exactly, you are wrong in saying OREN is a scam because they are trying to not paying the bounty, and the fact is, right now they are considered as scam because they deleted their accounts, NOT because they refuse to pay the bounty. You have never provide any evidence to proof the existence of the project, which is why I said you are just riding the wave, you have contributed nothing when notifying other to not involve in this project, your reasons are too naive, no one would think a project is a scam solely because they refuse to pay money to the "employee".

Another thing that I have repeated many times, just to clarify again, I am not responsible in "buy ads from top bloggers", I am just following what they told me to do, I am also being paid to do this.

Sorry if I am being rude, are you using online free auto-translate service? I can't actually understand most of your words.
Next time use Escrow, it is a big fault of yours and I was new in these bounties, but learn't a lesson about these scams.
Real people always pay in a week, look at other bounties how they are paying per week.
Few days back I searched Oren project LTD and came to know they are not a limited company.

From now onwards we have take extreme steps not to participate in such bounties those who tell payment is after ICO.

Those who don't pay per week are almost scams, since they change everything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: