Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management  (Read 50702 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:26:26 AM

price is almost 50% down from ico. why so? was there so much free tokens in bounty or did dev made some dumps?
one more time good that i dont bought at ico Smiley getting now much more coins for the same money  Grin

this is normal i think, price has been dumped after the free distribution for the bounty.

Anyways, i've a question: how can i add swissborg token to myetherwallet? Thank you!

Yes, there are huge dumb happened after the bounty distribution but it is the right time to buy because still, the value of Swiss Borg is below price only. It will take some time to regain its value in the market for further development of this company but I see there is huge potential in it.

Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:18:06 PM
Merited by asdlolciterquit (1)

price is almost 50% down from ico. why so? was there so much free tokens in bounty or did dev made some dumps?
one more time good that i dont bought at ico Smiley getting now much more coins for the same money  Grin

this is normal i think, price has been dumped after the free distribution for the bounty.

Anyways, i've a question: how can i add swissborg token to myetherwallet? Thank you!

Go to MyEtherWallet / MetaMask / whatever you use

Click on [Add Custom Token]

In MyEtherWallet you'll find that button somewhere around the right bottom corner of the screen, under [Send Ether & Tokens] after accessing your wallet.

In MetaMask that button is named [Add Token].

Insert contract address:0xba9d4199fab4f26efe3551d490e3821486f135ba

Insert token symbol: CHSB (you can name it however you like)

Insert decimals: 8

The token should now become visible in MyEtherWallet. If you use MetaMask, you might have to swap tab and back again for your token content to refresh and show the CHSB tokens.

romadon

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

one more time good that i dont bought at ico Smiley getting now much more coins for the same money  Grin

Yes, there are huge dumb happened after the bounty distribution but it is the right time to buy because still, the value of Swiss Borg is below price only. It will take some time to regain its value in the market for further development of this company but I see there is huge potential in it.
Of course it will take a long time to reach the normal price. Even, there are still participants who have not received a token. I'm a bit dubious about potential coins, but I have to be sure that the team will struggle to normalize the coins and even the team is trying to register the tokens to a new exchange.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

This coin is depreciating since it has launched, i participated in ICO and the price was 0.1 USD, upon launching the price went 0.09$ and now 0.06$, will i be ever able to recover my ROI or not?

You need learn how ICO work it always risky if you don't afford to lose than never invest in any project. You didn't study well about the concept of this project otherwise you never ask this question.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

one more time good that i dont bought at ico Smiley getting now much more coins for the same money  Grin

Go to MyEtherWallet / MetaMask / whatever you use

Click on [Add Custom Token]

In MyEtherWallet you'll find that button somewhere around the right bottom corner of the screen, under [Send Ether & Tokens] after accessing your wallet.

In MetaMask that button is named [Add Token].

Insert contract address:0xba9d4199fab4f26efe3551d490e3821486f135ba

Insert token symbol: CHSB (you can name it however you like)

Insert decimals: 8

The token should now become visible in MyEtherWallet. If you use MetaMask, you might have to swap tab and back again for your token content to refresh and show the CHSB tokens.

it great to see new user that are ready to help. I've give you one merit! Keep going like that!

And for anybody who are worried about the price, i suggest to wait at least 6 months!
zool2003

Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:19:58 PM

Looks like there has been a few messages today to clear up what’s left of the people who did or did not pass the KYC and how the refunds etc will be processed for those that need them.

Be really good to start moving forward.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

This coin is depreciating since it has launched, i participated in ICO and the price was 0.1 USD, upon launching the price went 0.09$ and now 0.06$, will i be ever able to recover my ROI or not?
I've also participated in this project. And personally believe that CHSB will recover soon to ICO price. I think that we will see 0.15-0.20 within 3-4 months (however it will depend on general situation on cryptocurrency markets)
zool2003

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

I share the same view. The was better feeling about the telegram group yesterday with admins giving us some snippets and it also looked like they took a few tips off the community too.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
Bpress

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:57:01 AM

can you tell me what you get from this coin? A crypto bank when the purpose of crypto is to bypass the bank
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

Does the developer have plans to enter other exchanges? Or will that is now.
toyski501

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

any upcoming announcement? BTC is now increasing and looks like swissborg was left behind.
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:26:58 PM

I see many problems experienced by some participants. And I hope their anxiety does not continue and the price can quickly return to normal. Because, sad also see those who have invested in large quantities but the coins are not reliable
babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

I really hope with swissborg will experience an increase in price. as I see the increase in price is getting better and will continue to rise hopefully there is a pumper who makes his price becomes higher than now.
zool2003

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

I thought I had already replied to your post but maybe it didn’t send. They have mentioned that there are another 2 top 10 exchanges that they are working on. It appears that some exchanges ask you to sign a non disclosure agreement when you apply so they can’t give us the specifics.

I see many problems experienced by some participants. And I hope their anxiety does not continue and the price can quickly return to normal. Because, sad also see those who have invested in large quantities but the coins are not reliable

Over the last few days a few more of the admins have joined and have been actively sorting out the issues. In fairness a lot seem to now be more about the participant than about SwissBorg.

What I don’t really understand is why people would be asking for their tokens when it would be better for them to take a refund and buy back in.

Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

I thought I had already replied to your post but maybe it didn’t send. They have mentioned that there are another 2 top 10 exchanges that they are working on. It appears that some exchanges ask you to sign a non disclosure agreement when you apply so they can’t give us the specifics.

Over the last few days a few more of the admins have joined and have been actively sorting out the issues. In fairness a lot seem to now be more about the participant than about SwissBorg.

What I don’t really understand is why people would be asking for their tokens when it would be better for them to take a refund and buy back in.
This is good news I hope the team will continue to work with such enthusiasm and we will soon see an increase in price.
MEIN KATER MARSEILLE

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

Well, I think we all must take more time for this project, i believe we all have good ROI if keep patience. I'm gonna hold al least 1-2 years.
For now, the devs work on off-chain involvement. If you read WhitePaper, SwissBorg is longterm comprehensive project, develope own platform.

We have vote-right tokens, not shares, just Meritocracy-token and we'll decide together about growth direction.
Wait for CSB (Cryptallion) launch and our tokens begin to grow-up.
Dolphin_se

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:34:21 PM

This is good news I hope the team will continue to work with such enthusiasm and we will soon see an increase in price.
I too hope for it, there is such sign about nondisclosure of plans about stock exchanges earlier a line, probably therefore the command holds an intrigue

basileus_byz

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:38:00 AM

Why did anyone buy this? I mean what's the value to it!? I really don't get it. Can someone please enlighten me!?

Not sure, but if the short @ LTC that was placed just before the dip was truly theirs and not a lucky shot, this might be a keeper.

edit: link here https://medium.com/swissborg/actions-speak-louder-than-words-521cf17cc16f

And what does that mean!!? are you or the community earning anything from those trade!? What a rip off, I'd like to make an ICO and put some pictures of the swiss mountains in the background just to make it looks like it's swiss so it's more authentic like swiss knife/chocolate/banks. Then once I get your money I give you a worthless token and then play with your money on the market and keep all the profit and make a fool out of you. Is that what Swissborg is all about? Please tell me what I get from holding one of their chsb token!?? btw this is getting more ridiculous: Using Switzerland to promote quality and calling a token CHSB like HSBC. This looks all fake and scammy

Why should it not be called CHSB? CHSB is the acronym of SwissBorg combined with Confoederatio Helvetica which is the Latin name for Switzerland.

From what I understand you make some money out of it from voting in their referendums.
zool2003

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

I didn’t know that was where the name came from that’s really interesting info. Definitely the profit comes from the referendums but I can also understand where people need reassurance as they have been buying into other ICOS before they have offered early adopters a vote on anything.

They have promised updates on what they are doing with the invested money. Haven’t seen one yet though.

imunisasi

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

I didn’t know that was where the name came from that’s really interesting info. Definitely the profit comes from the referendums but I can also understand where people need reassurance as they have been buying into other ICOS before they have offered early adopters a vote on anything.

They have promised updates on what they are doing with the invested money. Haven’t seen one yet though.
This is what we wait, "updates on what they are doing with the invested money"

people waiting dude
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: