Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management  (Read 50665 times)
romadon

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:40:22 AM

Grin Excelente projeto ... Muito promissor !
I do not understand what kind of project deserves to be said as a promising project. As far as I know, this project has long been completed and until now the token price is still down even very far from the price of ICO. Many investors are disappointed with the price of tokens. Until now there has been no significant graphic movement.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:03:31 AM

Hello SwissBorg believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of SwissBorg at: https://cointopper.com/coin/swissborg

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

SwissBorg Kicks Off Blockchain Unchained European RoadShow in Switzerland.

SwissBorg launched its European Road Show, on our home turf of Switzerland this week, with three back to back events in Lausanne, Geneva, and Zurich. The Blockchain Unchained meetups and events are one of our principal methods for engaging and growing our community. Using Edutainment to make our message and meetups user-friendly, we aim to make blockchain technology and smart contracts comprehensible to an increasing number of people. The meetups provide an occasion to partner up with others in the space, meet old enthusiasts, cultivate new ones, and spread the message of a new, transparent, meritocratic, and decentralized way of conducting business.
https://medium.com/swissborg/swissborg-kicks-off-blockchain-unchained-european-roadshow-in-switzerland-5fd61fa762d0
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

At the end of the year, you guys will have a working product. I hope until that time the price will start to increase. I think fintech projects will have huge gains in the next years.

alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

SwissBorg to kick-off BLOCKCHAIN/UNCHAINED Asia Road Tour in VIETNAM
https://medium.com/swissborg/swissborg-to-kick-off-blockchain-unchained-asia-road-tour-in-vietnam-d7ea970c73b6

From June 18th — July 9th, 2018, we have been invited to hold Blockchain Unchained events in 5 countries in Asia. We are very proud to partner with some of the leading industry pioneers and thought leaders in the world such as, Bitmain, BitCoin HK, Tezos, Ginco, MyToken, and Blockchain Industries, who will all speak at our events.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

Meet Maja Miloradovic: CEO Assistant at SwissBorg

Maja Miloradovic has a big sunshine smile that matches her enthusiasm and pep. A graduate of the University of Novi Sad — Faculty of Technical Sciences, Serbia, in Engineering and Media Management, she is a skilled administrator. But, like many on the SwissBorg team, she is much more than her job title connotes. Maja is a vibrant organizer, a can-do team player, with enough energy to match the multitudes of tasks that she takes on with confidence.

It is easy to understand what makes her such an enthusiastic team leader when she explains her many years of being a Pilates and Aerobics instructor, her big passion in life.

Born in Serbia before the fall of the Berlin Wall, Maja is no stranger to war and strife. Perhaps, that is why she loves nature, sports and animals. Peace, she realized, early in life, is precious and life is to be lived fully because it is a gift denied to many. Married to a professional handball player, Maja had the opportunity to travel all over Europe and gain invaluable experience working with people from different cultures. Her resilient character and happy disposition helped Maja to travel widely and adapt quickly everywhere she went.

Fluent in four languages, including her native Serbian plus Hungarian, English, and French. Maja took to blogging while traveling and living in foreign places, in two languages, about food, lifestyle, and health.

Having moved to Lausanne because of her husband’s job, three years ago, Maja decided she wanted to work in a job that put the managerial skills that she had learned at the University and the soft skills she acquired, teaching, travelling, and writing, to good use.

In SwissBorg she found a perfect match — a young and pioneering company with a great startup culture that felt like a family but was in urgent need of better organization and structure because it was growing fast.

Maja was not only excited about working at a pathbreaking company on the blockchain but also happy to become the team’s drill sergeant, the one who makes people move, her many years of Aerobic teaching, where you make a group of people work hard and sweat to the same rhythm came in handy!

At SwissBorg Maja manages many tasks, but her main mission is to manage our workflow and liaise with the different team members and our CEO and other department heads. Super organized and motivated she plans to improve communication within the team and increase productivity through better workplace structure & workflow strategy. She, also, plays a Human Resources role, interviewing & recruiting the many candidates that the company is busy hiring.

When asked what she likes most about her job, she answers, “I love the sense of belonging to a family and a larger community that working for SwissBorg provides, I like putting my energy to use towards a collective goal that aims to use blockchain technology to change an entire industry, with the promise of making it more meritocratic, transparent, and decentralized.”
https://medium.com/swissborg/meet-maja-miloradovic-ceo-assistant-at-swissborg-113932825c7c
baoacae

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:31:12 AM

I am interested on this business. I will expect this to watch what is going to happen!  Good luck DEV's!
Herad Hedid

Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

Maja Miloradovic has a big sunshine smile that matches her enthusiasm and pep. A graduate of the University of Novi Sad — Faculty of Technical Sciences, Serbia, in Engineering and Media Management, she is a skilled administrator. But, like many on the SwissBorg team, she is much more than her job title connotes. Maja is a vibrant organizer, a can-do team player, with enough energy to match the multitudes of tasks that she takes on with confidence.

It is easy to understand what makes her such an enthusiastic team leader when she explains her many years of being a Pilates and Aerobics instructor, her big passion in life.

Born in Serbia before the fall of the Berlin Wall, Maja is no stranger to war and strife. Perhaps, that is why she loves nature, sports and animals. Peace, she realized, early in life, is precious and life is to be lived fully because it is a gift denied to many. Married to a professional handball player, Maja had the opportunity to travel all over Europe and gain invaluable experience working with people from different cultures. Her resilient character and happy disposition helped Maja to travel widely and adapt quickly everywhere she went.

Fluent in four languages, including her native Serbian plus Hungarian, English, and French. Maja took to blogging while traveling and living in foreign places, in two languages, about food, lifestyle, and health.

Having moved to Lausanne because of her husband’s job, three years ago, Maja decided she wanted to work in a job that put the managerial skills that she had learned at the University and the soft skills she acquired, teaching, travelling, and writing, to good use.

In SwissBorg she found a perfect match — a young and pioneering company with a great startup culture that felt like a family but was in urgent need of better organization and structure because it was growing fast.

Maja was not only excited about working at a pathbreaking company on the blockchain but also happy to become the team’s drill sergeant, the one who makes people move, her many years of Aerobic teaching, where you make a group of people work hard and sweat to the same rhythm came in handy!

At SwissBorg Maja manages many tasks, but her main mission is to manage our workflow and liaise with the different team members and our CEO and other department heads. Super organized and motivated she plans to improve communication within the team and increase productivity through better workplace structure & workflow strategy. She, also, plays a Human Resources role, interviewing & recruiting the many candidates that the company is busy hiring.

When asked what she likes most about her job, she answers, “I love the sense of belonging to a family and a larger community that working for SwissBorg provides, I like putting my energy to use towards a collective goal that aims to use blockchain technology to change an entire industry, with the promise of making it more meritocratic, transparent, and decentralized.”
https://medium.com/swissborg/meet-maja-miloradovic-ceo-assistant-at-swissborg-113932825c7c
Thx for keepin us updated on bitcointalk too. Not many projects post updates on bitcointalk despite beeing very important for the whole community. On bitcointalk are always the best discussions.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

thank you for this post.
I have a question: how, this token, can be used to "to change an entire industry, with the promise of making it more meritocratic, transparent, and decentralized"

Only with a decentralized voting system?
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

Meet Gen Woods: Crypto Researcher at SwissBorg Japan

Gen was born in Tokyo but completed all of his schooling in Auckland, New Zealand. There, he grew a passion for an eclectic mix of sports, art forms and academia. He is currently in the process of completing his bachelor’s degree in Management Science and Engineering at Stanford University.

Having traded a variety of traditional financial instruments while at college, Gen realized that there was an opportunity for improvement and change to better facilitate the wealth management of younger individuals. Swissborg’s vision to give all people access to effective wealth management, therefore, resonates with Gen’s aspirations for a better future. Very much an advocate for community-driven idea formation, Gen is also very excited by the idea that the community can drive the progress of SwissBorg.

He hopes to bring his knowledge of the younger generation to SwissBorg. https://medium.com/swissborg/meet-gen-woods-crypto-researcher-at-swissborg-japan-3c6c6c71f3d5
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:54:36 AM

Helix, German Fintech Nominated Project, the First to Benefit from SwissBorg ICO Platform

https://medium.com/swissborg/helix-german-fintech-nominated-project-the-first-to-benefit-from-swissborg-ico-platform-48c1699772bc

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

Gen was born in Tokyo but completed all of his schooling in Auckland, New Zealand. There, he grew a passion for an eclectic mix of sports, art forms and academia. He is currently in the process of completing his bachelor’s degree in Management Science and Engineering at Stanford University.

Having traded a variety of traditional financial instruments while at college, Gen realized that there was an opportunity for improvement and change to better facilitate the wealth management of younger individuals. Swissborg’s vision to give all people access to effective wealth management, therefore, resonates with Gen’s aspirations for a better future. Very much an advocate for community-driven idea formation, Gen is also very excited by the idea that the community can drive the progress of SwissBorg.

He hopes to bring his knowledge of the younger generation to SwissBorg. https://medium.com/swissborg/meet-gen-woods-crypto-researcher-at-swissborg-japan-3c6c6c71f3d5

Again: how Swissborg plan to achieve that vision?
it's months that i'm asking but until now...i have no answer. And that's pretty sad.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

it's months that i'm asking but until now...i have no answer. And that's pretty sad.

Don't expect that to happen. I think it's a dead coin and they are scammers. I found out this, after I saw the fake pictures of the developers on their website.

azz, scammers? they have fake pictures on their website? i didn't know this!
I see that the official telegram channel is pretty active...do i have to lose all my faith?
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

I see a project from Switzerland, twelve major participants, among them professional investment analysts and fund managers, with more than 90 years of experience from private business to Wall Street.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

I see a project from Switzerland, twelve major participants, among them professional investment analysts and fund managers, with more than 90 years of experience from private business to Wall Street.

That sounds great you made a nice analysis this project is under the radar with professional team it has good chance to get nice position in future. I think this is the time to keep hold this token for long time and in future it will worth for it.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

Don't expect that to happen. I think it's a dead coin and they are scammers. I found out this, after I saw the fake pictures of the developers on their website.

I see that the official telegram channel is pretty active...do i have to lose all my faith?

Not only the website, but all the pictures on their Telegram profiles are fake. In my opinion, it's enough to call them scammers.
I think it's better to lose your faith.

have you tried to ask them on the official telegram channel? did  they answer?
I think i will ask...i see the channel is pretty full..
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

You can ask all your questions in their telegram channels because the project team SwissBorg is also in the Telegraph channel

Not only the website, but all the pictures on their Telegram profiles are fake. In my opinion, it's enough to call them scammers.
I think it's better to lose your faith.

have you tried to ask them on the official telegram channel? did  they answer?
I think i will ask...i see the channel is pretty full..
ANDREW 555

Merit: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

SwissBorg Community AMA (24 July 2018)
https://coindar.org/en/event/swissborg-chsb-swissborg-community-ama-11644
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

The Blockchain/Unchained Asia Roadshow: Growing Community, Sharing wisdom.
 https://medium.com/swissborg/the-blockchain-unchained-asia-roadshow-growing-community-sharing-wisdom-f2c00b4e10f2
SwissBorg Asia Road Tour ended with a big event in Hong Kong, with the attendance of more than a hundred community members and crypto enthusiasts. Cyrus Fazel, SwissBorg CEO and founder, spoke about Evolution of Wealth Management and Dean McClelland, of Tontine Trust, spoke about future of pensions using blockchain technology. Besides the main speakers a panel was held around the theme of Scalability and Mass Adoption.
Icoha2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

I found that the promotion of SwissBorg was not optimal, the rate of funding for broadcasting is also much lower than other projects so few investors know it. But with an experienced investor, they always appreciate that because investment projects have the potential to always be more efficient in using capital instead of promoting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: