Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management  (Read 50667 times)
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

Tired of boring & drab conference venues? Come & bask in the lush and exotic ambiance of the locations Swissborg picked for Paris Blockchain Summit.
CEO Swissborg Cyrus Fazel along with other international blockchain experts, investors, entrepreneurs and influencers will attend The Paris Blockchain Summit on December 7th-9th to discuss the blockchain space in 2018
Get your tickets here : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paris-blockchain-summit-tickets-52958984749

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

I have bought little more to reduce the average cost of my tokens. They have been very active during the highly bearish months. SwissBorg is trying to solve existed issues with their own solutions. Long bearish market covered many heavy potential oriented projects and took them away of eyes. I am sure this will be one of the project people will be talking about they don't know how they missed it.

please, i hope that you can answer my question: it's months i try to have an answer.

Can you tell me a real case scenario in which we can use swissborg's token, except a voting system?
actually I also don't really understand the usefulness of CHSB tokens, but today the Paris Blockchain Summit is taking place, I hope there will be a discussion about the usefulness of CHSB tokens in the future and get many potential partners to increase the price of CHSB tokens
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

I have bought little more to reduce the average cost of my tokens. They have been very active during the highly bearish months. SwissBorg is trying to solve existed issues with their own solutions. Long bearish market covered many heavy potential oriented projects and took them away of eyes. I am sure this will be one of the project people will be talking about they don't know how they missed it.

please, i hope that you can answer my question: it's months i try to have an answer.

Can you tell me a real case scenario in which we can use swissborg's token, except a voting system?
actually I also don't really understand the usefulness of CHSB tokens, but today the Paris Blockchain Summit is taking place, I hope there will be a discussion about the usefulness of CHSB tokens in the future and get many potential partners to increase the price of CHSB tokens

i think this is becoming...funny!
A token, and nobody here can say anything about its purpose! Cheesy

By the way, any interesting news by the aris Blockchain Summit?
MICH3R

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:17:08 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 11:49:42 AM by MICH3R

http://

i think this is becoming...funny!
A token, and nobody here can say anything about its purpose! Cheesy

By the way, any interesting news by the aris Blockchain Summit?

The CHSB token is a multi-utility and community-centric token that is the key to unlocking the SwissBorg ecosystem. The SwissBorg token CHSB has(so far) four utilities and more to be revealed with the arrival of the SwissBorg App ( look closely to updated roadmap) https://medium.com/swissborg/swissborgs-updated-roadmap-e96bf9262e41
The token’s utilities for community members are:

a) voting through our referendums
b) participating in competitions to select ICO projects
c) becoming a CyBorg analyst

CHSB’s utilities for projects and DAOs are:

d) entering the ICO platform competition.

+ The Newest Utility
https://medium.com/swissborg/the-newest-utility-of-the-swissborg-chsb-token-2f9a62ab6a88

Paris Blockchain Summit
https://medium.com/swissborg/paris-blockchain-summit-27db6cc726e0

November Review
https://medium.com/swissborg/the-swissborg-monthly-693e636eb032

Swarm Intelligence Program
https://medium.com/swissborg/swarm-intelligence-program-acdcbefca8da

Discussion
https://www.reddit.com/r/swissborg/comments/a6yeza/investment_app_desired_features/?utm_source=reddit-android

December Review
https://medium.com/swissborg/the-december-review-5c839fecef51

99Ex Listing update: Stable Coin Trading Pair
https://medium.com/swissborg/99ex-listing-updates-11003d3afa28
Ebrahmos

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

Hey!

Indeed.. The bear market hasnt only originate losers but also winners, especially people who have a good nose for undervalued projects will make a lot of money in 2019-2022. Swissborg is a project of the A + class. The team is top, they deliver highend results and are just placed at cmc rank 430, this is ridiculous. The bear market will separate the wheat from the shell of the grain and the good projects will survive. Swissborg will be one of them. Swissborg is almost no startup anymore,they probably already generate revenue with their Ico platform. With the release of the V1 App, it will start properly. I believe  and I will accumulate more, until we reach ICO.

Thanks

- Bitcoin adopter since 2011
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

Hey!

Indeed.. The bear market hasnt only originate losers but also winners, especially people who have a good nose for undervalued projects will make a lot of money in 2019-2022. Swissborg is a project of the A + class. The team is top, they deliver highend results and are just placed at cmc rank 430, this is ridiculous. The bear market will separate the wheat from the shell of the grain and the good projects will survive. Swissborg will be one of them. Swissborg is almost no startup anymore,they probably already generate revenue with their Ico platform. With the release of the V1 App, it will start properly. I believe  and I will accumulate more, until we reach ICO.

Thanks

this is your first post in this forum, so it means that it's really important to you this token.
You say that you are a bitcoiner from 2011.

I'm pretty sure that you can help me: can you tell me a real case scenario to use swissborg's token?
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:48:00 PM

Hey!

Thanks

this is your first post in this forum, so it means that it's really important to you this token.
You say that you are a bitcoiner from 2011.

I'm pretty sure that you can help me: can you tell me a real case scenario to use swissborg's token?

it's hard to not lose the hope..
maybe the question i've made is too hard even for "Bitcoin adopter since 2011"

Maybe someday we will know what is the purpose of this token Sad
Ebrahmos

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:06:12 PM

Hey,

I'm sorry that I couldnt answer sooner, but I hardly had time. Its clear that many ppl have invested in Swissborg, without knowing what they have actually invested in. At the time when the project was still just an idea, the only planned utility was to share the company's gains through referendums with the ICO investors. This is of course initially a very trivial utility, since the startup probably generates little to nothing or even loses capital in the first 3 years. The team even considered (if legally possible) to have CHSB as security, which wasn't possible because there was and there is STILL no legal regulatory framework. Over time concepts change radically, especially future-oriented conecpts. Yesterday ICO, today STO. Today STO, tomorrow something totally different.

Meanwhile, the team knows that the future belongs to STOs (yet), especially multi-utility tokens and tokens which are treated as securities. Binance (BNB as multi utility token) has done it and the team takes their token as example and want even to make it better than binance.. There is a possibility that CHSB will never become a security / stock but will forever remain a multi utility token that develop further as network token on investment platform and other services Swissborg will offer in future. There remains a lot of speculation and blurry. But I'm sure the team knows what they're doing, I trust them. But I don't force you to trust them too, thats your choice Smiley

Source:
And the good thing that's about this whole app and all of the Swissborg products is that the're all connected to CHSB token. Which means that all the fees in terms of transcation fees, in terms of revenue will be directly linked to CHSB token. The more products we launch, the more renevue we make, the more we wll able to distrubte to the community. So this is something really improtant and we will add more utilites in the future.
I hope I didnt write down anything wrong. Text may contain errors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0wkVsRZdwo (13:10) - Speaker:  Alex Fazel (Head of Communications)

Let's cut through it, CHSB won't only have a  meaning for referendums, but will be also at the same time the heart of the ecosystem. Cool, isn't it?  Things certainly remain exciting.  Grin

Ebrahmos

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:29:04 AM

Blockchain Unicorns Tokyo Accelerates China-Japan Blockchain Ecosystem

Following on from the successful China Roadshow in 2018, we took over Vacans Marunouchi in the heart of Tokyo for SwissBorg’s inaugural China-Japan themed blockchain conference Blockchain Unicorns Tokyo on January 14th, with an unparalleled lineup of industry giants and prominent influencers.

Da Hongfei (Founder of NEO) with SwissBorg Asia Team

In the evening of January 14th, more than 350 attendees showed up to Blockchain Unicorns Tokyo: Blockchain Disruptions in China & Japan. We were honoured to have Da Hongfei, Founder of NEO & OnChain, delivering a keynote speech on Blockchain and Smart Economy.

Read more about the exciting event:  https://medium.com/@swissborg_japan/blockchain-unicorns-tokyo-bolsters-china-japan-blockchain-ecosystem-37e8697b4413
Ebrahmos

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:27:34 PM

Meet Yves Maillot: Our Erudite Investment Management Advisor

Swissborg got another professional reinforcement: Mr. Maillot

Shorted Bio:

- Master’ degrees in Economics at the Paris Panthéon, Sorbonne University, Yves studied management and finance obtaining, another Master’s in Business and Finance

-  three-month training period at Crédit Commercial de France

- Yves spent close to six years at CCF and started managing equity funds in the Asset Management Department as well as managing portfolios that used derivatives to enhance returns

- Before leaving CCF to join the asset management entity of Barclays Bank in France, Yves Maillot worked with one of the first quant teams in Paris

- Yves left Barclays Bank for a much more exciting opportunity when he was offered the task of setting up a new business and a new dedicated team in Paris for the well known and established asset management firm, Robeco.

- Yves Maillot joined Natixis Asset Management as Head of European Equity Investment Division and Director of the Core Equity Business Unit. Asked about his main focus at Natixis, Yves reveals his deep passion for the field, “
my mission was to run 24 billion euros in Long Equity portfolios invested in Europe and the Eurozone using fundamental strategies (my first love) for large caps, small and mid-caps, value and core blend investment styles portfolios and thematics funds

When asked why he decided to join SwissBorg as an adviser, Yves Maillot explains that one of the most critical factors in evolution is innovation, “finance is lagging and needs to reinvent itself. Technological advances and changes in investor behaviour pose major challenges but also present great opportunities.

Read more: https://medium.com/swissborg/meet-yves-maillot-our-erudite-investment-management-advisor-f4de750e978a
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:35:12 PM

Swissborg The January Review
https://medium.com/swissborg/the-january-review-6231f9a31046

yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:28:11 PM

Hey,

I'm sorry that I couldnt answer sooner, but I hardly had time. Its clear that many ppl have invested in Swissborg, without knowing what they have actually invested in. At the time when the project was still just an idea, the only planned utility was to share the company's gains through referendums with the ICO investors. This is of course initially a very trivial utility, since the startup probably generates little to nothing or even loses capital in the first 3 years. The team even considered (if legally possible) to have CHSB as security, which wasn't possible because there was and there is STILL no legal regulatory framework. Over time concepts change radically, especially future-oriented conecpts. Yesterday ICO, today STO. Today STO, tomorrow something totally different.

Meanwhile, the team knows that the future belongs to STOs (yet), especially multi-utility tokens and tokens which are treated as securities. Binance (BNB as multi utility token) has done it and the team takes their token as example and want even to make it better than binance.. There is a possibility that CHSB will never become a security / stock but will forever remain a multi utility token that develop further as network token on investment platform and other services Swissborg will offer in future. There remains a lot of speculation and blurry. But I'm sure the team knows what they're doing, I trust them. But I don't force you to trust them too, thats your choice Smiley

Source:
And the good thing that's about this whole app and all of the Swissborg products is that the're all connected to CHSB token. Which means that all the fees in terms of transcation fees, in terms of revenue will be directly linked to CHSB token. The more products we launch, the more renevue we make, the more we wll able to distrubte to the community. So this is something really improtant and we will add more utilites in the future.
I hope I didnt write down anything wrong. Text may contain errors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0wkVsRZdwo (13:10) - Speaker:  Alex Fazel (Head of Communications)

Let's cut through it, CHSB won't only have a  meaning for referendums, but will be also at the same time the heart of the ecosystem. Cool, isn't it?  Things certainly remain exciting.  Grin

Already a year since my participation in this project, the time has passed very quickly. Regularly receive the newsletter and I can say that even despite the difficult situation in the market, the team is very active and has achieved a lot this year (2018), however, the release of the app is so slow...

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Ebrahmos

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:44:09 PM

The app will be the flagship of Swissborg ;-) Do you want a great or an average app?

The v1 investment app will include:

• A Fiat , A ETH & BTC wallet with military encryption standards!
  • An OEMS integrated with 3 exchanges (probably huge ones) --> this means real buy and selling pairs of the integrated exchanges without having an account on several exchanges! ,
    SB5 indice!!!
  • a integrated CHSB utility (fees + rebuy and burn)
Ebrahmos

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:12:38 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2019, 03:27:00 PM by Ebrahmos

Very original your startup. I will be watching this thread!
Yeah... I am also currently watching their developments closely. Let's see how the investment app or the smart wallet evolves over the upcoming months.. Thanks to the bear market a good and cheap investment is still possible.
------

1. With great excitement, we announce the soon-to-be-launched Cryptonites Vlogging Series in 4K available on YouTube!

With great excitement, we announce the soon-to-be-launched Cryptonites Vlogging Series in 4K available on YouTube!

To kick off our channel, we’ve created a short 2-minute survey where we ask you to inform us of the kind of content that you like and what topics you view as most important.
Your feedback is important to us because it will help us shape the future together and make our Cryptonites 4k YouTube channel exactly how YOU want it to be!
Our Vlogging Series Survey is available only in English. We will have it available in more languages.

Psyched to help us? Fill out this survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe36WwLgNJD51cudNSyxnzHQnfUYQQroCqBpoDskRURDNc1nw/viewform

Source: https://medium.com/swissborg/it-is-with-great-excitement-that-we-announce-the-soon-to-be-launched-cryptonites-vlogging-series-c614959ed765

---------

2. Important Announcement:

Dear SwissBorg Community, we have prepared and have available, NOW LIVE, our Knowledge Base Center, which will help you find all your answers related to the SwissBorg project and our CHSB token.
https://help.swissborg.com/hc/en-us

If you believe an item or question is missing, please feel free to contact or tag me or one of the Community Committee members and we will make sure to add them in the future.  
Currently available in English, while we work on translating it into other languages. Would love to hear your thoughts, comments and feedback!

Source: Telegram Chat Swissborg
Ebrahmos

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:23:04 PM

Guys If you have any questions about the CHSB Token, the future utilities, the upcoming services and products: don't hesitate to ask me Otherwise you can visit the Help Center of Swissborg https://help.swissborg.com , most questions are answered there Smiley
Ebrahmos

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:41:56 PM

Lastest News about Swissborg

1. Swissborg has a new, completely redesigned website that explains simply and precisely what Swissborg intends to do over the next few years.
Check it out: https://swissborg.com

2. Alex Fazel our Head of comm. was quoted in an article about the #LondonBlockchainWeek were he was a panelist. "the industry tends to be overly optimistic in markets where there’s a risk, but pessimistic when there’s potential."
Read: https://www.bobsguide.com/guide/news/2019/Feb/12/blockchain-will-not-survive-without-workable-use-cases/
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:04:50 AM

1. Swissborg has a new, completely redesigned website that explains simply and precisely what Swissborg intends to do over the next few years.

2. Alex Fazel our Head of comm. was quoted in an article about the #LondonBlockchainWeek were he was a panelist. "the industry tends to be overly optimistic in markets where there’s a risk, but pessimistic when there’s potential."
Read: https://www.bobsguide.com/guide/news/2019/Feb/12/blockchain-will-not-survive-without-workable-use-cases/

From the beginning, we are hearing many positive updates in the market but due to market fluctuations, the prices are kept increasing and decreasing market. Once the market starts recovering the price of Swissborg will increase it's price surely.
Ebrahmos

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:07:50 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 03:05:44 PM by Ebrahmos

Lastest News about Swissborg:

1. Alexander Fazel,  our Head of communications talks about our upcoming Forecast app & more in this interview at the #LondonBlockchainWeek 2019 with EAK Digital | Blockchain PR Agency https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlNk7B0dkCw

2. SwissBorg Team & Values - Meet our amazing team, listen to them describe what we do & who we are. Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwEUQpnukxg&feature=youtu.be

zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:44:07 AM

SwissBorg Team & Values
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwEUQpnukxg&feature=youtu.be
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:31:30 PM

i've just read the new site, but i'm still confused.
Please, somebody can help me and tell what does "holistic crypto wealth management" mean? Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: