Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [EAC] EarthCoin (EAC) - AUX-POW merged mining scrypt coin  (Read 41289 times)
alex35rus35

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:32:19 PM

nova is open trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandokaaan (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:02:48 PM

I’m glad I checked in. Congratulation Sandokaan, and kudos as well to smarterhash for the support.
I’ve  been running a node (wallet) of EarthCoin for a long time as an early supporter, so of course I’ve now upgraded to v1.5.2 from the latest on Sandokaan’s https://github.com/Sandokaaan/earthcoin

The version number reported is still 1.4 (104000) by the RPC JSON command getinfo (shouldn’t it be 10501000 or some such ?) and there is a warrning error given:
Code:

coins@tesla:/b2/earthcoin-data > eac getinfo;
{   
    "version" : 1040000,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 1589151,
    "timeoffset" : -1,
    "connections" : 4,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 5.36469424,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1444078210,
    "keypoolsize" : 1025,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : "This is a pre-release test build - use at your own risk - do not use for mining or merchant applications"
}

here is my output from getinfo
{
    "version" : 1050200,
    "protocolversion" : 70013,
    "blocks" : 1593753,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 33,
    "difficulty" : 110.22824930,                                                                                                                                                   
    "keypoololdest" : 1504603200,                                                                                                                                                   
    "keypoolsize" : 101,                                                                                                                                                           
    "errors" : ""                                                                                                                                                                   
}

so I think you compiled other version
Sandokaaan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:09:11 PM

Version 1.5.2 implements the protection against a large block reorganization and marks all coins extracted in the monopoly episode as invalid.
it means that we will lost money on jubi.if jubi and btc38 use the new wallet,the coins from the attacter will be lost.

First of all, it is a protection against the double spent. There was some time interval of two parralel blockchain for this coin and coins spent in one branch remained unspent in the other one. This does not apply to coins sent to an exchange, those coins were spent and there is no easy way how to censor them. You surely will lost your coins if you were one of the attackers. If you only bought coins on Jubi, I do not know, if they were the coins from attackers or from other earlier miners. Because Jubi runs on an old version of wallet, I recommend to do the withdrawal from Jubi into the old wallet, then make a backup and try to upgrade to the new wallet version. If your coins survive, then they were valid and can be used.

..... Just withdraw the EAC to my new wallet....I bought them on Jubi,  will I lost them ?

try to make a small test deposit to NovaExchange.

I have lost all of them, spent me 5000CNY... it's so sad, where can I get it back ?

Describe what did you excactly do. Lost in upgrade or not confirmed deposit?

No wallet before, just trade the EAC on Jubi

I installed the newest 1.52 wallet some days ago , then withdraw EAC from Jubi,  it show me that the coin has been transferred to my wallet.    but there is nothing in my wallet now!

ok. then try this: backup your wallet.dat file and try to downgrade to 1.3.4 version
Your coins should apear in your wallet. Or send me the transaction number and I will check if your coins can be transfered...
SpaleKG

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:47:00 PM

What about Mac OSX version of wallet Huh
I am seeing that only Windows and Linux wallets are built from source.
dogemoon8888

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:11:01 PM

1.3.4 Version can not sync...
Have any .conf?
nanfeiyan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:46:22 AM

Good news,I have received coins from btc38 using 1.5.2. Smiley
Sandokaaan (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:20:44 PM

What about Mac OSX version of wallet Huh
I am seeing that only Windows and Linux wallets are built from source.

I am looking for a Mac OSX user. Could you help with with building?
Sandokaaan (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:37:09 PM

1.3.4 Version can not sync...
Have any .conf?

1.5.2 does not required .conf
1.3.4 is abandoned. you may be able to synchronize it through the attacker's nodes 47.93.77.195, 47.91.167.216 or 47.93.161.68
cibrid

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:40:19 PM

Version 1.5.2 implements the protection against a large block reorganization and marks all coins extracted in the monopoly episode as invalid.
it means that we will lost money on jubi.if jubi and btc38 use the new wallet,the coins from the attacter will be lost.

First of all, it is a protection against the double spent. There was some time interval of two parralel blockchain for this coin and coins spent in one branch remained unspent in the other one. This does not apply to coins sent to an exchange, those coins were spent and there is no easy way how to censor them. You surely will lost your coins if you were one of the attackers. If you only bought coins on Jubi, I do not know, if they were the coins from attackers or from other earlier miners. Because Jubi runs on an old version of wallet, I recommend to do the withdrawal from Jubi into the old wallet, then make a backup and try to upgrade to the new wallet version. If your coins survive, then they were valid and can be used.

..... Just withdraw the EAC to my new wallet....I bought them on Jubi,  will I lost them ?

I have lost all of them, spent me 5000CNY... it's so sad, where can I get it back ?

I installed the newest 1.52 wallet some days ago , then withdraw EAC from Jubi,  it show me that the coin has been transferred to my wallet.    but there is nothing in my wallet now!

https://s1.ax2x.com/2017/09/16/5NFb2.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2cgeips.jpg

ok. then try this: backup your wallet.dat file and try to downgrade to 1.3.4 version
Your coins should apear in your wallet. Or send me the transaction number and I will check if your coins can be transfered...

Hello, Just out of curiosity, is there a way to determine the amount of coins that will be lost from this attack period... since the attakers where the only ones that mined the coins for some months that period of input will be lost and the real total number of final coins will have to be readjusted... please comment thankyou!
spsbyter

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:33:05 PM

I didn't manage to sync my wallet with 1.3.3
Now, installed 1.5.2 and with bootstrap download "synced" up to few days back...

But, again, I get "No block source available" and cannot sync to current chaniblock state.

Please, suggest what to do (addnodes...?)!
Sandokaaan (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:57:24 AM

I didn't manage to sync my wallet with 1.3.3
Now, installed 1.5.2 and with bootstrap download "synced" up to few days back...

But, again, I get "No block source available" and cannot sync to current chaniblock state.

Please, suggest what to do (addnodes...?)!

Locate your *.conf file and delete the line
port=15677
or add some nodes
addnode=130.211.160.219:35677
addnode=31.31.78.40:35677
addnode=212.237.21.74:35677
addnode=24.101.122.52:35677
addnode=83.162.30.19:35677
for more nodes IP addresses see http://explorer.eacpool.com/network
Sandokaaan (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:09:37 AM

..... Just withdraw the EAC to my new wallet....I bought them on Jubi,  will I lost them ?

I installed the newest 1.52 wallet some days ago , then withdraw EAC from Jubi,  it show me that the coin has been transferred to my wallet.    but there is nothing in my wallet now!

Hello, Just out of curiosity, is there a way to determine the amount of coins that will be lost from this attack period... since the attakers where the only ones that mined the coins for some months that period of input will be lost and the real total number of final coins will have to be readjusted... please comment thankyou!

The monopoly period was between blocks 1318446 to 1573740. Because the block reward is not constant, my rough estimate is 600 milions.
moonswamp

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:44:19 AM

..... Just withdraw the EAC to my new wallet....I bought them on Jubi,  will I lost them ?

I installed the newest 1.52 wallet some days ago , then withdraw EAC from Jubi,  it show me that the coin has been transferred to my wallet.    but there is nothing in my wallet now!

I have tried with 1.3.4,  and still can't get the EAC,  seems I have finally lost all of them....

I don't know about the attacks,  since I just exchange it on Jubi,   you mean the EAC I bought on Jubi is mined during the attacking period Huh?   I don't know anything about that,    just exchanged it about 5 days ago with 5000CNY, and want to withdraw to my desktop wallet Sad

Is there any method to get them back , or as said, get them readjusted Huh   

My EAC:  ejsNjAJBYi9PLhDERZuN7NwSsFX1nbWcYM
Sandokaaan (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:31:10 AM

I have tried with 1.3.4,  and still can't get the EAC,  seems I have finally lost all of them....

I don't know about the attacks,  since I just exchange it on Jubi,   you mean the EAC I bought on Jubi is mined during the attacking period Huh?   I don't know anything about that,    just exchanged it about 5 days ago with 5000CNY, and want to withdraw to my desktop wallet Sad

The block explorer shows only two small transactions for ejsNjAJBYi9PLhDERZuN7NwSsFX1nbWcYM.

Please, send me numbers of transactions (or blocks) in which your transactions should be.
Sandokaaan (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:44:53 AM

The magnificent image of EAC cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world

It is obvious that you do not know The visionary by Jara Cimrman  Grin
Young sir, have you ever seen a mine? That's a hole in the country, the corridors so and so. Please, the mine can flood, fill up, but nobody can stole it from you!
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:47:29 AM

Damn this coin still lives, I had so many of this back in 2013, brings back fond memories of the good old days when BTC and LTC were still cheap.  Grin
moonswamp

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:28:06 AM

The block explorer shows only two small transactions for ejsNjAJBYi9PLhDERZuN7NwSsFX1nbWcYM.

Please, send me numbers of transactions (or blocks) in which your transactions should be.

the 2 small transactions is from sopool.us, I mint them on my computer.  I have no details info of the transactions from Jubi ! 

Sandokaaan (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:15:42 AM

the 2 small transactions is from sopool.us, I mint them on my computer.  I have no details info of the transactions from Jubi ! 

so send me PM with your private key to your address ejsNjAJBYi9PLhDERZuN7NwSsFX1nbWcYM
(run the command dumpprivkey ejsNjAJBYi9PLhDERZuN7NwSsFX1nbWcYM and send me the result)
do not post the result here on the forum, use private message!
dbkeys

Activity: 484
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:31:17 PM

I’m glad I checked in. Congratulation Sandokaan, and kudos as well to smarterhash for the support.
I’ve  been running a node (wallet) of EarthCoin for a long time as an early supporter, so of course I’ve now upgraded to v1.5.2 from the latest on Sandokaan’s https://github.com/Sandokaaan/earthcoin

The version number reported is still 1.4 (104000) by the RPC JSON command getinfo (shouldn’t it be 10501000 or some such ?) and there is a warrning error given:
Code:

coins@tesla:/b2/earthcoin-data > eac getinfo;
{   
    "version" : 1040000,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "blocks" : 1589151,
    "timeoffset" : -1,
    "connections" : 4,
    "difficulty" : 5.36469424,
    "keypoololdest" : 1444078210,
    "keypoolsize" : 1025,
    "errors" : "This is a pre-release test build - use at your own risk - do not use for mining or merchant applications"
}

here is my output from getinfo
{
    "version" : 1050200,
    "protocolversion" : 70013,
    "blocks" : 1593753,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 33,
    "difficulty" : 110.22824930,                                                                                                                                                   
    "keypoololdest" : 1504603200,                                                                                                                                                   
    "keypoolsize" : 101,                                                                                                                                                           
    "errors" : ""                                                                                                                                                                   
}

so I think you compiled other version

I had actually compiled the 'master' branch from your github repo, but you are correct that the old version was being run. Misconfiguration in my PATH environment.

I notice there is also a 'devel' branch.

Will you be creating branches for the new version releases ? (1.5.2 etc.)

Code:
(0)/usr/local/src/earthcoin root@tesla$ git branch -a
  devel
* master
  remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  remotes/origin/devel
  remotes/origin/master
(0)/usr/local/src/earthcoin root@tesla$ git checkout master
Already on 'master'
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
(0)/usr/local/src/earthcoin root@tesla$ git remote -v
origin  https://github.com/Sandokaaan/earthcoin.git (fetch)
origin  https://github.com/Sandokaaan/earthcoin.git (push)

DNS Seeder / Node Trackers
moonswamp

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

PM sent....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: