Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [EAC] EarthCoin (EAC) - AUX-POW merged mining scrypt coin  (Read 41290 times)
Sandokaaan (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:07:58 AM

Hi, I would like to mine this coin. Can I mine with GPU's? Huh
Hi yes you can, scrypt algorithm.

thanks friend! I have another question I have coins in the new exchange. it would be safe to take it and put it in my wallet

Try to do a small withdrawal first as a test. If the transaction will be received by your wallet, it is safe and you withdraw all you coins from the exchange.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandokaaan (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:14:18 AM

Nevermind, I did a little research and took care of it by creating an earthcoin.conf file in notepad, and adding the nodes... These instructions should have been provided by the OP however I think?! I am all synced now,but without the conf file, nothing was happening...Goodnight
Thanks for your research. I will add the istructions for the config file. However, the wallet was tested to run even without *.conf file. There is a node seed hard-coded in the wallet so it should found nodes automatically.
Sandokaaan (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:23:52 AM

I tried to send my new coins and statutos is confirmed but it did not arrive in my wallet on the computer. then tried to send to coingather gave the same thing and also did not arrive at the destination. I decided to buy a few coins in the coingather and to give the new one gave this error, and now how do I? I will lose the coins I have in the new exchange?

Error withdrawl coingather
Coin     Code     Amount    Sent To    Status    TxID    Create Date
EarthCoin   EAC   8.00000000   eiWrm3wpCiKbApmrGG1Gt2aWvCzxnni936   ProcessedError   

Sad Sad Sad

when checking the nodes of the NEW EXCHANGE NOTEI that has this in the addnode = 47.93.161.68: 15677 linked to their portfolios. what seems to be of the attackers as well. I do not want to lose the coins I bought in the new one, how can I solve it?

edit:
after giving this error in the coingather. The coins have come in new. But I can not get the exchange for my personal wallet.
 I'm requesting the coingather's draw now also for my personal wallet. in case the result comes here.

Coingather is still on the old blockchain (block height 1593103).
Nexu$

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:51:34 PM

I tried to send my new coins and statutos is confirmed but it did not arrive in my wallet on the computer. then tried to send to coingather gave the same thing and also did not arrive at the destination. I decided to buy a few coins in the coingather and to give the new one gave this error, and now how do I? I will lose the coins I have in the new exchange?

Error withdrawl coingather
Coin     Code     Amount    Sent To    Status    TxID    Create Date
EarthCoin   EAC   8.00000000   eiWrm3wpCiKbApmrGG1Gt2aWvCzxnni936   ProcessedError   

Sad Sad Sad

when checking the nodes of the NEW EXCHANGE NOTEI that has this in the addnode = 47.93.161.68: 15677 linked to their portfolios. what seems to be of the attackers as well. I do not want to lose the coins I bought in the new one, how can I solve it?

edit:
after giving this error in the coingather. The coins have come in new. But I can not get the exchange for my personal wallet.
 I'm requesting the coingather's draw now also for my personal wallet. in case the result comes here.

Coingather is still on the old blockchain (block height 1593103).

send you a private message friend.

head up ! With honesty
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:33:22 AM

With a difficulty ranging from about 30 to 60, I wouldn't bother. On average you'll be mining less than one block (a single block) in a day. Even if you had free electricity you would only be making tiny amounts of EAC. Maybe not even any, if the pool doesn't support the much lower difficulty config needed for a GPU miner. If you're paying for electricity then you'll most likely be making a loss. Sorry to burst your bubble, but ASICs long ago took over GPUs, they're so much more powerful (and efficient)...  Cool
Sandokaaan (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:46:18 PM

Today's news:

- Old block explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/eac/ was upgraded to the 1.5.2 wallet and should show the correct blockchain now.

- Temporary support for old wallets (versions 1.3.x/1.4.0) ended. If you still use an old wallet, your transactions will not be accepted by the new network.
Nexu$

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

With a difficulty ranging from about 30 to 60, I wouldn't bother. On average you'll be mining less than one block (a single block) in a day. Even if you had free electricity you would only be making tiny amounts of EAC. Maybe not even any, if the pool doesn't support the much lower difficulty config needed for a GPU miner. If you're paying for electricity then you'll most likely be making a loss. Sorry to burst your bubble, but ASICs long ago took over GPUs, they're so much more powerful (and efficient)...  Cool

Hi thanks for the tip Friend.My electricity is not free.but it is taxed at a fixed amount.the moment I have a gpu I will be buying but 2 n end of the month, I do not know if it will help .. sometimes I dare to rent some hash power on websites that sell some ghzs. I know it's still a little bit. The asic is a distant dream. The simple miners just stay in their dreams. But still with my humble gushes I would like to mine that coin.
Do you know that I would need to have hash power to mine it and be profitable?

and again thank you  Wink Cheesy

head up ! With honesty
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:16:20 PM

With a difficulty ranging from about 30 to 60, I wouldn't bother. On average you'll be mining less than one block (a single block) in a day. Even if you had free electricity you would only be making tiny amounts of EAC. Maybe not even any, if the pool doesn't support the much lower difficulty config needed for a GPU miner. If you're paying for electricity then you'll most likely be making a loss. Sorry to burst your bubble, but ASICs long ago took over GPUs, they're so much more powerful (and efficient)...  Cool

Hi thanks for the tip Friend.My electricity is not free.but it is taxed at a fixed amount.the moment I have a gpu I will be buying but 2 n end of the month, I do not know if it will help .. sometimes I dare to rent some hash power on websites that sell some ghzs. I know it's still a little bit. The asic is a distant dream. The simple miners just stay in their dreams. But still with my humble gushes I would like to mine that coin.

and again thank you  Wink Cheesy

I'd forget about mining any scrypt coins with a GPU, unless you're able to do lots of research and find coins with a low difficulty but relatively high value. That won't be easy, and the goalposts will keep moving. You may have better luck with other coins which use a hashing function that doesn't (yet) have an ASIC, but again you will need to do some work to find one that is profitable. There is no easy way buy a GPU and make $$$, unless you chance upon an obscure coin which is (a) easy to mine and (b) overvalued.

At current difficulty (which has gone up further since I posted the message above) mining EAC even with an ASIC may not be profitable!  Shocked
Nexu$

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:47:35 PM

With a difficulty ranging from about 30 to 60, I wouldn't bother. On average you'll be mining less than one block (a single block) in a day. Even if you had free electricity you would only be making tiny amounts of EAC. Maybe not even any, if the pool doesn't support the much lower difficulty config needed for a GPU miner. If you're paying for electricity then you'll most likely be making a loss. Sorry to burst your bubble, but ASICs long ago took over GPUs, they're so much more powerful (and efficient)...  Cool

and again thank you  Wink Cheesy

I'd forget about mining any scrypt coins with a GPU, unless you're able to do lots of research and find coins with a low difficulty but relatively high value. That won't be easy, and the goalposts will keep moving. You may have better luck with other coins which use a hashing function that doesn't (yet) have an ASIC, but again you will need to do some work to find one that is profitable. There is no easy way buy a GPU and make $$$, unless you chance upon an obscure coin which is (a) easy to mine and (b) overvalued.

At current difficulty (which has gone up further since I posted the message above) mining EAC even with an ASIC may not be profitable!  Shocked

Wink Wink

is what I am doing researching in which currency to invest mining power and time.while I like the currency.I will hold mine and accompanying what will happen.I'm still going to check the question of the pool. but if you really only want to mine with asic, the mining of it for me will not be possible. but I'll still hold my coins. And I'll keep an eye on where these hackers are throwing away at 01 satoshi. crazy for their party to end.

head up ! With honesty
Smoothmold

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:54:25 PM

Guys HELP

I just came across this thread. I have an old wallet from couple years ago with lots of earthcoin in it.

I am too late? Can i still transfer them to the new wallet?

Thanks!
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:41:06 AM

Guys HELP

I just came across this thread. I have an old wallet from couple years ago with lots of earthcoin in it.

I am too late? Can i still transfer them to the new wallet?

Thanks!

As far as I can tell, this is a fork (my EAC blockchain starts in 2013), not a swap to another chain, so your old balance should show up just fine. Make sure you back up your wallet.dat first, then use the new client with the same wallet. Also make sure you send a small test transaction first.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:54:30 PM

Today's news:

- Old block explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/eac/ was upgraded to the 1.5.2 wallet and should show the correct blockchain now.

- Temporary support for old wallets (versions 1.3.x/1.4.0) ended. If you still use an old wallet, your transactions will not be accepted by the new network.

a question Dev, Coin Gather has updated your wallet to the latest version or is still in the chain of attackers?
I think if they insist on supporting the attackers not updating to the new portfolio and knowing that there is a new thread, they should be sent a message, that if they do not update their wallet and continue to support the attackers they will be denounced to the interpol and the authorities of his country for complicity in a scam
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:13:24 AM

Hello Dev I spoke with the support of CoinGather and I have answered, as I have said that if they updated the wallet to the latest version I would report to the interpool as complications of a scam as not updating the wallet is to help the attackers continue to cheat to the mining community.

this is what I have been answered:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We updated our earthcoin wallet immediately..   I've just locked the wallet and markets until further notice.

Are you part of the earthcoin development team?
----------------------------------------------------------------

and this has been my answer:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am of the usury who helped the new Dev to the release of the control currency that had the attackers

all exchanges must update the wallet, there is a new thread where the corresponding updates that you must perform.
I have sent a MP to the new Dev to communicate with you
note that Novaexchange updated your wallet.
Btc38 by the problems in china has stopped trading earthcoin, but they had responded before this they would update their wallet.

I send them the link to the new and old thread in bitcointalk, so that you can corroborate the information that I am providing

We will not tolerate that the exchanges support the attackers so that they continue to undermine in the old chain and continue the scam that for years they have done to the mining community.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dev they want to get in touch with you
Sandokaaan (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:58:28 AM

Today's news:

a question Dev, Coin Gather has updated your wallet to the latest version or is still in the chain of attackers?
I think if they insist on supporting the attackers not updating to the new portfolio and knowing that there is a new thread, they should be sent a message, that if they do not update their wallet and continue to support the attackers they will be denounced to the interpol and the authorities of his country for complicity in a scam

The chain of attackers is dead, they stopped on 1593103 blocks.
CoinGather disabled their EAC market, they were under attack, so they had enough of their worries. I will write them again.
nivekvssn

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:47:02 AM

Congratulations Sandokaaan if that chain stopped then you did it! I think that's great news  Grin

I contacted BTC

Nivek Rara:Hi, Happy to inform that the chain of Earthcoin attackers is dead, they stopped on 1593103 blocks. Can you please give an indication if and when EAC trading will be back online using wallet 1.5.2?
service staff 小苏: Hello, we will relay it to the technician and thank you for your feedback

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Smoothmold

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:42:24 PM

I installed the new wallet. Luckily my coins from 2014 are still there.

Price has taken a beaten last couple of days. Will Earthcoin has a future again?
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:54:51 PM

Price has taken a beaten last couple of days. Will Earthcoin has a future again?
At least there's someone working on it. There should probably a increase in the price.
Nexu$

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:14:02 AM

At least there's someone working on it. There should probably a increase in the price.

yes sandokaaan and Smarterhash They are working hard at EAC, of course, she will recover. Grin Grin Grin

head up ! With honesty
ealarry

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:19:12 AM

Our country trading platform has been closed, I have 300000 coins, where should I go to trade
Nexu$

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:35:42 AM

Our country trading platform has been closed, I have 300000 coins, where should I go to trade

currently we have coingather and new exchange.A coingather suspended the currency trading for problems in the portfolio under the message of one of the admins

rapta 30 minutes ago
@ ,,,, EAC forked - we are looking into it

check first if your wallet is updated. then send a few coins to the new exchange for testing, after that and wait for news here from Sandokaaan and Smarterhash

mine are in traffic coming out of the coingather but I will have to wait until the problem with the wallet is solved.

head up ! With honesty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: