Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:17:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China Will Kill Bitcoin: A Conspiracy Theory  (Read 4081 times)
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:19:39 PM

I do not see China having that kind of power with the PBOC putting it in check and all regulations being put in place this is just helpnig open up new markets and fostering decentralization which is one of the components that has made bitcoin successful. Otherwise at the end of all this, this is nothing more than a conspiracy theory

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:30:59 PM

Even though the effect of the decisions by the Chinese government is reaching an unprecedented level and the last time we went as low as this in recent time is prior August 1 but right now its facing us again.

The way bitcoin is structured, I don't think Chinese government can successfully kill it and its no other reason that when group of people resolve to go a particular way come what may, they can only be put down but not defeated and that is exactly what will happen in the case of bitcoin. Bitcoin has grown beyond nationalities or even continent and a whole lot of us have resolved to make this a success.
This is not the sensible decision by Chinese to ban bitcoin as world is looking forward to accept the values and trades of bit coin and they are banning it and this will left them behind from the progressing as many of shopping will be done by bitcoins in future and they are not accepting it will give them loss and those who believe in bitcoin will not be effected by this decision of Chinese and will invest more to gain more.
Yeah I don’t know how the country like china can make this kind of decision. The worth of the bitcoin si famous all around the world, bitcoin has a lot of of the positive features and it is increasing more and more. Bitcoin price is still increasing and only the single country cannot affect the price of the bitcoin as we can see it is still getting famous in a lot of other countries.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:45:21 PM

China is worried that the increased use of bitcoin keeps its citizens from leaving fiat money. besides, the presence of bitcoin is feared to be too easy to speculate, which can be dangerous for the country.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:18:17 AM

I would say China wants to make a statement, to get to be associated with bitcoin and its properties. I believe the banning would either bring moves to monitor or trying to control.
The china wants to hold bitcoin is its hands that’s why they are making such type of nonsense decision and they will suffer their decision in future so that as the market will be at high they will ask again to join and one more thing bitcoin is threat to their national currency that’s why they are making coward moves and this will bring unstableness in their region.

ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:51:32 AM

If china had tried such actions much earlier when bitcoin was totally dependent on china in all aspects like trading,transactions,etc.it would have caused a serious damage to bitcoin.But its too late.Already,big giants like japan have entered the market and south korea is just following it.Japan has moved a step ahead by legalizing bitcoin.So,china's actions would only have a very small impact on bitcoin and we too witnessed that bitcoin price very quickly recovered from the slight downfall.So,china could don nothing damage to bitcoin except restricting its citizens from using bitcoin.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:58:16 PM

this is because Bitcoin Exchanges Lack Legal Foundation, China Internet Finance Association Says... this is the reason why China has junk the use of bitcoins in their country.  They are basically afraid that they will lose their economic power eventually. 
On the other hand, they should be looking for the economic success it would bring, they surrendered in finding ways to regulate bitcoin and that will lead them incompetent, they cannot stop the changes and whatever they do some countries will continue the development as decentralization is the new system that would be beneficial to the people.
These guys know what they are doing and everyone is giving them much relevance making them to achieve their target so easily. For a country that majority, if not all their earnings come from manufacturing and exporting, they should understand adopting bitcoin should even be of more advantage to them than any other country.

I guess this must have been what they have seen and trying to see every reason to make sure that citizens don't just boycott the banking system without bringing much back into the government, hence, the regulation of exchanges.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:04:45 PM

In reality China doesn't fear about the growth of the user base for bitcoin within the country. When something is found better, automatically the user group moves towards it. The same is happening with bitcoin in China. An regulated use is the recent issue, so this won't cause anything negative over the growth of bitcoin.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:14:11 PM

I am presenting a speculative idea and a conspiracy theory and here it is: China is planning to kill the whole of the cryptocurrency market starting with the biggest of them all Bitcoin and all the rest will follow. In fact, there is a detailed plan being worked out on here and it started with the banning of all ICO projects...next is the ban of all Bitcoin exchanges and soon all citizens of China having Bitcoin will be imprisoned for 20 years (only 5 years if the person will surrender his Bitcoin to the government for possible burning).

Do you think am I hallucinating due to the "shabu I bought coming from China? Or am I only making some predictions that has more chance to come true than playing in lottery?

Please tell me what you think...and let's have some fun!
you're just too high because of that shabu you bought from china. china dont have the power to kill the crypto world. they can only kill it to their country but not in the whole world. there are some countries who legalize bitcoin, so they cant easily back those words just because china wants to close crypto world.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

Bitcoin kill in this meaning that the news of the bitcoin affecting the price too much and this thing disturbed and kill the price of bitcoin if the news is worse than automatically impact will be very negative and the price goes down and kill the bitcoin otherwise totally decrease in price is not only don by China, it was necessary at the news time in China otherwise both the other announcement also impacting price into down,

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

I doubt that china will kill bitcoin, we had already experienced from the past that whatever china doesn't want to invest on, we nvest on it, and we'll see afterwards that china will be buying back, and the movement will go up again, just like what happened last year, though they had decided to ban ICOs, and and a lot of FUDs came out, it seems that a lot of those who pulled out were chinese, but after months, they all cam back, and also within that time period, the value of bitcoin rose even further, so it means it doesn't really becomes a threat.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

That's possible because china are now doing everything to kill bitcoin they create there own cryptocurrency like EOS,NEO,LISK and it will be surpass bitcoin.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

I am presenting a speculative idea and a conspiracy theory and here it is: China is planning to kill the whole of the cryptocurrency market starting with the biggest of them all Bitcoin and all the rest will follow. In fact, there is a detailed plan being worked out on here and it started with the banning of all ICO projects...next is the ban of all Bitcoin exchanges and soon all citizens of China having Bitcoin will be imprisoned for 20 years (only 5 years if the person will surrender his Bitcoin to the government for possible burning).

Do you think am I hallucinating due to the "shabu I bought coming from China? Or am I only making some predictions that has more chance to come true than playing in lottery?

Interesting theory, but one question remains, why kill off something something they could make some big time profit off for a long time coming?
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:19:26 AM

We know that they will not succeed in what they intend to do and I will not believe that they are capable for doing so. In their own country, I really believe that they can do it. But if the whole bitcoin market plans to knock it out they will not be able to do it. Even in dreams they can not do it.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

Yeaaah, you are overdose for taking fake Shabu from China. Made my day, btw. Cheesy

Anyways, for me this is just a theory and of course it will not happen. Its given that China is a huge market for cryptocurrency, but we still have Japan, U.S.A and other great countries in Europe who keeps on supporting Cryptocurrency. China has no choice but to adopt this one and maybe make their own Coin to compete with bitcoin.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

I don't think that China can kill bitcoin right now unless they can have the most bitcoin and never make any transaction after that and that will make bitcoin cannot spread in among us. But we can see that China is trying to dominate the market by buying a large amount of bitcoin, and I think they are capable of buying a lot of bitcoin as they have big money to buy bitcoin at any price. Let we see what will happen later, and I am curious about the coin that they made to compete with bitcoin.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

Because China is suffering from the next US tariff program, it will be a bigger economic shock than what you have seen in Asia in 2015 and 2016. Want to ban Bitcoin to drive high prices and would be profitable if they silently business.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

Another speculative idea:
China is the second largest USD holder at the moment. If China wants to attack USD economically, they will sell their USD and never use it again.
We can see an announcement like this in the near future from the Chinese government: "instead of USD China is going to use BTC for international business".
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:46:50 AM

Well, I think it is too much for China to actually get its people imprisoned for 20 years just for owning Bitcoin but then again it ia a theory so let's get a crack at it. I think China will not go that far and give this much attention to it when right now it has engagements with both Russia and the US plus other parts of Asia so i guess they have their hands full

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

We know that they will not succeed in what they intend to do and I will not believe that they are capable for doing so. In their own country, I really believe that they can do it. But if the whole bitcoin market plans to knock it out they will not be able to do it. Even in dreams they can not do it.
They are not intending to do anything and even if they are, it is not like their intention can really have any serious impact. This is not the first time China will be trying to frustrate the growth of the space since the government is some sort of autocratic kind of government and there will always be a work around even for the citizens of China who believes in the blockchain and cryptocurrency and just like we had it with bitmain moving its base, if China still keeps proving to be stubborn to some extent, they will just get left out. Whose loss?
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:03:02 AM

I think it's just a conspiracy and I'm sure China will not be able and will not be able to destroy the circulation of bitcoin, it's just fake news, you don't get easily influenced by false news like that, the government will not be able to ban the circulation of bitcoin in its country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: