Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China Will Kill Bitcoin: A Conspiracy Theory  (Read 4088 times)
RBEP-RBC
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

I am presenting a speculative idea and a conspiracy theory and here it is: China is planning to kill the whole of the cryptocurrency market starting with the biggest of them all Bitcoin and all the rest will follow. In fact, there is a detailed plan being worked out on here and it started with the banning of all ICO projects...next is the ban of all Bitcoin exchanges and soon all citizens of China having Bitcoin will be imprisoned for 20 years (only 5 years if the person will surrender his Bitcoin to the government for possible burning).

Do you think am I hallucinating due to the "shabu I bought coming from China? Or am I only making some predictions that has more chance to come true than playing in lottery?

Please tell me what you think...and let's have some fun!

Another speculative idea:
China is the second largest USD holder at the moment. If China wants to attack USD economically, they will sell their USD and never use it again.
We can see an announcement like this in the near future from the Chinese government: "instead of USD China is going to use BTC for international business".

China can't really sell its USD without causing major global problems, if they sell USD for RMB, their currency massively appreciates, not what an exporter wants, and also drives domestic inflation due to newly circulating (unsterilized) RMB flows.

China can't just switch to BTC since most intl traded commodities are done in USD. Would they LOVE to change that to IMF's SDR or RMB, yes yes and more yes but having a non-convertible currency also means a very slim chance of real international usage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

china really hate cryptpcurrency and its true they trying to kill it and even trying to encourage their citizen to not buy any cryptocurrency and invest on gold insteas. But i dont think china could do it forever, soon when cryptocurrency are needed and market are stable i believe china would once again enter the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

That's possible because china are now doing everything to kill bitcoin they create there own cryptocurrency like EOS,NEO,LISK and it will be surpass bitcoin.
Yes this is right according to a latest article been published in the South China Morning Post. According to the SCMP, China has blocked and banned more than 120 offshore crypto exchanges which have been working in China for sometimes now and the reason behind doing so is not yet entirely known but this is believed that the Central Bank responded to the increase in the financial risk instability in this way. Furthermore, none of the official reveals the actual reason behind the steps being taken and it looks like the crypto progress is in hot water in China.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

I think this is just a veiled conspiracy , where maybe bitcoin will be burned , for example there is a need for 1000 bitcoin kept on burn, what is this $ 4,230,000 in fuel? from the burn better for the government to prosper the people.

It has a point. The government will not spend too much money for some sort of things they must not focus too. Yes bitcoin is something that will help us to have a better future or a better economy. This will serve as a tool. Wth this it is not probably because they wanted to kill it but maybe they are just threatened on what really bitcoin can do.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

I am presenting a speculative idea and a conspiracy theory and here it is: China is planning to kill the whole of the cryptocurrency market starting with the biggest of them all Bitcoin and all the rest will follow. In fact, there is a detailed plan being worked out on here and it started with the banning of all ICO projects...next is the ban of all Bitcoin exchanges and soon all citizens of China having Bitcoin will be imprisoned for 20 years (only 5 years if the person will surrender his Bitcoin to the government for possible burning).

Do you think am I hallucinating due to the "shabu I bought coming from China? Or am I only making some predictions that has more chance to come true than playing in lottery?

Is that a high grade shabu that you’re shitting?Damn thats a good effect since youre great in making story

Stupidest people i ever saw in form is present on this,is there any link or sites that can manifest your claim here?If none then go to moon and never come back you butthead

I don’t wanna see your stupidity again around here

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

Meehn… what a scary theory. Your shabu must be making this theory LOL. I don’t really know what to say about this… But if China do succeed in killing cryptocurrency that will only be happening in their own country and not other places. If they ban ICO doesn’t mean other countries will do same, if they imprison citizens for possessing Bitcoin doesn’t mean others will do the same, so… that’s all I have to say.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

Yes, you're hallucinating. China Government banned ICO because some reasonable reasons to protect their citizens from financial scammers or being deceived. Bitcoin is a digital currency, govs can't just ban and seize it without any reason, even though cash could be used for illegal transactions. Bitcoin has become a profitable resource in China, there are many bitcoiners and miners, the biggest mining pools in the world, in that case, govs get taxes from their activities.

China ban on crypto is to stop damage done by scammed ICO and wild trade which resulting RMB flowing out of country rampantly. till they found a way to keep RMB interest and let crypto flourish, the ban will stay. but not for long, China is working on the crypto part.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

The market of crypto-currency is unpredictable and anything can happen, but you really have a very "wild" fantasy Grin I do not think there is any conspiracy from China, or any other country.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

Anyways, for me this is just a theory and of course it will not happen. Its given that China is a huge market for cryptocurrency, but we still have Japan, U.S.A and other great countries in Europe who keeps on supporting Cryptocurrency. China has no choice but to adopt this one and maybe make their own Coin to compete with bitcoin.
It is a theory and will always be a theory and there is absolutely no way China can really have that much of an impact, no matter how large the market is and even if it will, it could only end up having a temporary impact and trust me, with the way things are going with the crypto space, the level of adoption daily, people's belief and the fact that things would keep evolving with so many countries getting to see the great benefit, it will be hard for a single country to think they can make such impact in the long run.

it's just fake news, you don't get easily influenced by false news like that, the government will not be able to ban the circulation of bitcoin in its country.
Yes, no government could stop cryptocurrencies. I read in some other discussion total Asia weigh more than half in total population and then in bitcoin holding too. Hence, I believe Chinese people nor their government cannot do any harm to bitcoin ecosystem intentionally or accidentally too.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

The Chinese government can prohibit the crypto currency in their country, but it can not affect the circulation of bitcoins and other crypto currencies in other states, especially in those where the crypto currency has already been legalized or should be legalized in the near future. I do not even know how to kill bitcoin from the position of one state, if bitcoin is distributed via the Internet and has no boundaries for its circulation.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

I feel that China has a big impact on the world of economy plus the number of companies that come from that country, maybe if that happens we have to be careful but because this is just a better theory of having fun Smiley
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

I think, Chinese government wouldn’t do that. Bitcoin gives job opportunity and increases citizens’ economics life. They want to have control over bitcoin transactions.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

China is just one country and they don't control bitcoin, bitcoin is a decentralized currency and one country banning it doesn't have effect on other country, china bans bitcoin, but Japan accepts bitcoin what will say about that? and I don't think they will jail people caught making use of bitcoin in their country, if they try to do that and most of their citizens will relocated to another country and enjoy their bitcoin, bitcoin has come to stay, it's either they accept it or they leave it.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

A very funny theory indeed.
What would then happen to all those farms that have become dominant in mining over the past year? Do you really think people would just let the gov destroy their highly profitable business? If this conspiracy was true we would now witness revolution in China..
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

I think you're totally weird. I'm almost to consider your argument that maybe China will kill Bitcoin but when you said that you are under the influence of drugs while making this post, its makes me think that you are not reliable with this topic. China is just against ICOs because of fraud and scam in which they are just protecting their citizens and also they were known that they won't rely of the foreign commodities but its doesn't mean they will kill Bitcoin but only to control it.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

Having in possession of bitcoin will get you in jail is ridiculous. Smiley

But knowing chinese government, it will not be impsossible. Completely stating that bitcoin use is illegal will surely help bitcoin decline its value but it won't completely kill it.

mcabrito

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:02:02 AM

Having in possession of bitcoin will get you in jail is ridiculous. Smiley

But knowing chinese government, it will not be impsossible. Completely stating that bitcoin use is illegal will surely help bitcoin decline its value but it won't completely kill it.

Yes, it will not completely be killed and I am sure china have plans how they will manipulate it and how they will get good profit from regulating the use of bitcoin.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Yes, you're hallucinating. China Government banned ICO because some reasonable reasons to protect their citizens from financial scammers or being deceived. Bitcoin is a digital currency, govs can't just ban and seize it without any reason, even though cash could be used for illegal transactions. Bitcoin has become a profitable resource in China, there are many bitcoiners and miners, the biggest mining pools in the world, in that case, govs get taxes from their activities.

Yes, YOUR HALLUCINATING!, it's about you take all your belonging and never come back here on earth.RIP dud....no country can just stop the growing business of the Crypto Market, yes, China Banned the entry of Crypto Market for some security concerns on their market, and it's not only have some issue on Regulation of the entry of Crypto currency.
gezhid008

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

The Chinese government banned the ICO because of reasonable reasons to protect its citizens from financial fraud or fraud. China does not currently ban bitcoin, a decentralized digital currency that has spread widely around the world.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

I think that is a Chinese strategy to make a profit, this was also done in China a few years ago and it is often done with the same pattern but the story is different, we as investors do not easily be affected by such issue issues that will only make us lose
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: