Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China Will Kill Bitcoin: A Conspiracy Theory  (Read 4088 times)
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

China has completely banned cryptocurrencies in order to prevent capital outflows!
Chinese officials are unable to effectively regulate cryptocurrencies, so it is forbidden that these bans are partly to prevent money from pouring into some fraudulent ico projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

I am presenting a speculative idea and a conspiracy theory and here it is: China is planning to kill the whole of the cryptocurrency market starting with the biggest of them all Bitcoin and all the rest will follow. In fact, there is a detailed plan being worked out on here and it started with the banning of all ICO projects...next is the ban of all Bitcoin exchanges and soon all citizens of China having Bitcoin will be imprisoned for 20 years (only 5 years if the person will surrender his Bitcoin to the government for possible burning).

Do you think am I hallucinating due to the "shabu I bought coming from China? Or am I only making some predictions that has more chance to come true than playing in lottery?

Please tell me what you think...and let's have some fun!
So you really have a good stuff from china huh?how much did you purchase that shabu drugs per gram?Lol

I personally think that you are just hallucinating since youre desperate in this dumping market thats why you think that this conspiracy will be reality
China is not the only country that involves in cryptocurrency,so i believe that they can’t dump this market just like that
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

I am presenting a speculative idea and a conspiracy theory and here it is: China is planning to kill the whole of the cryptocurrency market starting with the biggest of them all Bitcoin and all the rest will follow. In fact, there is a detailed plan being worked out on here and it started with the banning of all ICO projects...next is the ban of all Bitcoin exchanges and soon all citizens of China having Bitcoin will be imprisoned for 20 years (only 5 years if the person will surrender his Bitcoin to the government for possible burning).

Do you think am I hallucinating due to the "shabu I bought coming from China? Or am I only making some predictions that has more chance to come true than playing in lottery?

Please tell me what you think...and let's have some fun!
So you really have a good stuff from china huh?how much did you purchase that shabu drugs per gram?Lol

I personally think that you are just hallucinating since youre desperate in this dumping market thats why you think that this conspiracy will be reality
China is not the only country that involves in cryptocurrency,so i believe that they can’t dump this market As easy as that
Joand_or

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

From my own perspective these Chinese government can prohibit the bitcoin currency in their country even in other countries as well, but it can not affect the circulation of bitcoins and other crypto currencies in other ares, especially in those where the crypto currency has already been legalized or should be legalized in the near future. Im not positive how to kill bitcoin from the position of one area or another but one this if for sure that if bitcoin is distributed via the online and has no boundaries for its circulation this will be a good market for everyone.
There are mixed points and rays floating around. Some says China will be the super power in coming years just because of bitcoin and some says they are going to ban bitcoin. No idea what is happening.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:50:30 AM

Well that us just it, a conspiracy. I mean i have been seeing ICOs left and right originating from China and project that are crypto currency related from China. I think the trend is that China os actually thinking of opening it's doors again in crypto currency in the future. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

I think you just got it wrong. Your predictions are not that accurate and logically may not be possible. First, no government controls the blockchain and cryptocurrency during its creation was intended to have an anti-government idea, where taxes are no more and boundaries almost limitless. So how can such a cryptocurrency be killed? Bomb the blockchain? Isn't it what you are having in your hallucinations? Since it is not controlled by the government then destroying it would be as hard as finding a needle in a haystack. Second, considering that it is not only china who uses bitcoin how can it destroy it when others can still use it in their country? China can only ban cryptocurrency in their area or nation but not to the whole wide world. So don't be so pessimistic about it.

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

all don't expect that a few years ago China gave little opportunity for crypto to be welcomed by the people but now they ban crypto from circulating in their country, this is a lot of questions among the crypto community whether it is really prohibited or there isother options so that crypto still exists in the country?only time will answer their decision.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

China will think again to kill Crypto because of the many crypto activities that they have, the Chinese Miner community is the biggest and it is evident that when their BCH hardfork is divided and causes crypto prices to drop. and this is only from the miner not yet from the market activists and also the Chinese whales who are said to reportedly hold lots of crypto assets. I will not see the parent killing his own son as well as China against Crypto
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

This may be false news, no country can kill cryptocurrencies. If so, the cryptocurrency has long since disappeared. It won't exist now. There is nothing wrong with prohibiting ICO and prohibiting airdrops. There are still many frauds in the cryptocurrency.

ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:37:47 AM

it will not happen. the news is only used to make panic over bitcoin and altcoin owners so they will sell assets in large quantities. and Chinese investors will take over their assets at cheap, affordable prices. this often happens but crypto users are still often deceived by negative news like this. this happened because of the lack of socialization about crypto currencies and crypto users were not following the latest news.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

This is a wrong speculation. Don't predict doomsday. I would rather call this a FUD theory. There is nothing real about it. The Chinese are even beginning to implement the blockchain technology itself.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

This is a wrong speculation. Don't predict doomsday. I would rather call this a FUD theory. There is nothing real about it. The Chinese are even beginning to implement the blockchain technology itself.

Yeah , there is no called doomsday because most of the news that we see online are purely hoax and infact china had already restrict some cryptos ( including bitcoin i think )  , that is why we already see the price decline for over a year now . so thats it , the crash was over but china didnt kill bitcoin because bitcoin is still alive and kicking .

Bitcoin can be killed but not because of china or any other countries but rather it can only be killed if all the people will decide to stop using it .
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

This must be your illusion. Bitcoin is anonymous and the government cannot regulate it. If the government has the ability to regulate bitcoin, they will kill the cryptocurrency early in the cryptocurrency. So I don't think Chinese citizens will be imprisoned for buying bitcoin. No one can find the holder of Bitcoin.

feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:32:46 AM

China has completely banned cryptocurrencies in order to prevent capital outflows!
Chinese officials are unable to effectively regulate cryptocurrencies, so it is forbidden that these bans are partly to prevent money from pouring into some fraudulent ico projects.
But we can see the people from that country are using crypto currencies on a large scale which shows that none of the government can ban Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Actually the people from China know that Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and no one can own it but only these people are the owners of their own coins. If we all keep that concept in mind that no one will harm Bitcoin and it will flourish all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: