Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad?  (Read 12052 times)
gecelerinyargici

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:39:44 AM

why do you think that all Muslims are bad ? if someone is bad or good its about people not religions

Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:43:52 AM

Not at all. I have very good Muslim friends who can't hurt a fly. People should be judged by the content of their character and not by their religious inclination.
izthuphido

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:04:38 AM

I do not believe that Muslims are evil because not all people are the same, not the same as those who claim so not all people are the same.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:21:54 AM

Islam seems to have a much larger extremist minority than most other religions, but overall, most are peaceful. I believe not all muslims are bad, many people are very good.
genesis53

Activity: 522
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:23:44 AM

It's wrong to think or say that all Muslims are bad just because some of the terrorists are Muslims. There are many good Muslims people in the world. Some of them are even better than most of us. There are so many peaceful countries in the world like Kuwait, Indonesia, Jordan, Morocco, Mayotte, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Turkey.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:37:41 AM

Islam seems to have a much larger extremist minority than most other religions, but overall, most are peaceful. I believe not all muslims are bad, many people are very good.

Once upon a time, we could have said so of the Christians at the time of the Crusades. So it's just a question of time.
Of course, they're not all crazy. Hopefully

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:48:33 AM

No, they ain't one head. There are always worst humans out there who act holier than a all white raccoon.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:59:28 AM

Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

I don't think Muslims are bad. My dentist is a Muslim and one of my friends as well. Both are them are really good people. The thing is people often categorize Muslims are terrorists since most of the terrorists around the world are Muslims. But, it doesn't work that way. Our respective religions don't justify who we are and how we act.
masijjal

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:09:11 PM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

What your think about muslims is wrong about
I am Moslem. I'm not a bad person. I never thought to hurt someone even if he was not a Muslim. Those who think hurt someone is not a Muslim, because it is prohibited in our religion. It should be emphasized that all forms of crime are caused by the person, not because he is Muslim then he becomes a bad person.

Sory for my bad english
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:40:05 PM

I am Russian and do not consider Muslims to be bad. Moreover, I believe that many are in the present Muslim nations, in the past have common spiritual roots with the Russian people. We all left the Scythian culture. From which then we were torn off with a whip and a carrot. But inside, we still remain in this cradle. We were planted artificial, fictitious religions - on the one hand Islam, on the other, Orthodoxy and a thousand years trying to persuade one another to destroy each other on the basis of separation on religious grounds ....
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:43:20 PM

Not all Muslim anyway are not bad, there are non-Muslim people are bad meaning, in terms of doing a bad things anybody can do that. And not all Muslim too are terrorist, because there non-Muslim are also a Terrorist.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:25:19 PM

I don't think that all Muslims are bad. It doesn't really vary in one's religion. It is the person that makes himself or herself bad. Yes, there are bad Muslims, but as well as Catholics, Buddhist and so on. We should stop blaming people's religion by how they act. It is the act of an individual alone that makes him or her bad.
wellni

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:21:01 PM

I believe that some Muslims are bad and others are good, just as there are both good and bad Christians, Jews, Gnostics, Bhuddists, Hindus, Shintoists, Taoists, pagans, and atheists.  My judgment of people is not determined by what people believe, but by how they treat others.
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:57:18 PM

I do not believe that all muslims ate bad.There are really who are those want a rebellion on their their part.Some that want to terrorize the country.But not all of them are bad.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:49:20 PM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are muslims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 
[/quote
no i do not believe that all muslims are bad just because of that isis terrorist and other terrorist in this world,i have a friend of mine and many friend of mine are muslim they are very respectful, kind and humble, maybe terrorist are muslim but not all.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:56:20 PM

Not all muslims are bad because of the terrorist or rebels good muslims people are going to be affected and make other religion angry with them. When i watch a news or hear in a radio, i always hear and see that muslim is included to a bad person in a country. I believe that they have a beliefs in their religion so that they have a rights that they fighting for.

YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:08:32 PM

Evil and goodness are in everything in this life ... that is giving it a taste
wavesaddict

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:19:39 PM

The people around me are mostly muslim and they are good people. But of course there are bd muslims as well and there are worse christians. You can not generalise people.
lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:33:56 AM

Do I believe all muslims are bad? No, I don't think all Muslims are bad. This stereotype is not for all representatives of this religion.I often talk to Muslims, ordinary people.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:31:13 PM

Do I believe all muslims are bad? No, I don't think all Muslims are bad. This stereotype is not for all representatives of this religion.I often talk to Muslims, ordinary people.

I don't believe that all Muslims are bad. Maybe some of them because of the terrorism that is happening nowadays in the whole world. But we should not generalized because not all Muslim are bad. In fact, some some of them have a golden heart that is willing to help other people when they need. We should respect all people in this world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: