Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad?  (Read 12054 times)
King Koy

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

Only terrorists are bad so definitely not all. Many Muslims are friendly and it is not good to say all of them are bad just because of the others mistake.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

No!because even if i'm christian but i have neighbor which is Muslim and we respect each other religion.
I believe that Muslim people are not all were bad but because of their ambition,power and their pride that's why many of them contradict other religion.But for me as a christian i respect them and every religion in this world.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

Nope, I don't really think that all of them are bad,
It is not really like that we don't really have to judge them because they are muslems ,
We should know them there are still other muslems out there that are really kind and caring.
samimot

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

I think we can't just judge Muslim its only god that can judge us
phif3185

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

Islam is rahmatan lil alamin, the religion born of the creator, does not teach the greatness, but the peace of the individual fellow, help and give the unable

do not look at the bad side of it, but smart in seeing what happens

do not look for terrorists by using caps and turban directly say they are islam
jhendric2

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:19:26 PM

There are some muslims are terrorist but remember not all of them are terrorist they are all people with different mind set so dont call all the muslims terrorist.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:16:06 PM

When and when I said this, do not believe that Muslims are Muslims, but I believe that most Muslims are good, but yes there are Muslims, they really have a lot of food, and this nation and people are in all religions, so all the people of that religion Worse, some unprinciplined people always try to destroy a religion or a nation, but they can never succeed, but for some time they are socializing It gives a little embarrassing situation, and these people are on the shelves of all of us, who try to represent others in a bad way before you, in fact, these people are bad people who try to misrepresent others,

Pussycatdollsexy69

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

Islam teach people to love everyone and do good things. Islam is perfect, but not all Muslims perfect.
I think not all Muslims are bad. Some people use the religion and misuse the dogma to do scary things. But I know and sure that no one born in the world with evil and cruel. The life changing them. We can't judge people bad or good because of their religion. Muslims that I know are good.
jaycobe24

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:35:18 AM

No. Muslims are not bad they are good people. islam teach people love everyone and do good things.
Tutikv

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:34:57 AM

I think not all Muslims are bad or even Muslims are considered as terrorists. People who argue like that they do not understand about Muslims, Muslims never teach to become terrorists. Perhaps there is a Muslim to be a terrorist, it's all because they have been in peralat by people who are not responsible and selfish.
Muslims teach about the goodness of good and good society. Not to hate each other or bad bad

Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:37:06 AM

No i don't believe Muslims are bad. They are human too just like Christians. There are bad Muslims and there are bad Christians too.
Uniconbear

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:42:37 AM

Of course not. Extremists of an religion are bad. You can't judge Christianity based on the Westboro Baptist Church. Neither can you judge other Muslims based on the actions of radical terrorists.
wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

Nope because some of my classmates are muslims and they treat me equally even if im a christian
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 
I don't believe that all Muslim's are bad it depends upon  you how you treat people also, you should not judge  people, as per saying don't judge the book by its cover

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Acisrummor

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

Nope, but some of them are pretty evil,just like ISIS, they are the cancer of this earth.
novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

Of course not. Not all Muslim worse and not all the good, So basically, they were all the bad and did not side with the war that act as a terrorist.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

Muslims are good people... They have strong faith.. And sometimes thats their problem....  They were awaken with war and wrong beliefs.. But they are just having somes beliefs that they have the right.. They are bad because of war and terrorisms but not all terrorist are muslims some are not.. Some groups were not born to be a Traitor some of them are manage by oppositions... I cant blame them we have beliefs and trust.. Lets just respect but still hoping for world peace.. But it is not for just muslims.. I hope everyone should spread love and peace... This will come the song where is the love... I hOpe it will spread not just a song but a good traits for all of us...

I agree. I am not Muslim, but upon learning about Islam, and like most Muslim scholars and leaders would say, Muslim is a religion of peace. Although, they have practices that seem too harsh or may seem a little inclined on the violent side of things, it is only because they are protecting their beliefs and the how how life should be kept for an Islam believer. Even fellow Muslims actually do not condone the acts done by those terrorist groups that claim that they are doing their villainous acts for their religion. Too bad that their reputation is always tarnished by acts done by their fellow Muslims that use Islamism as an excuse to spread terror.

munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:25:33 AM

No not at all muslim are bad,many of my friend is muslim but they are good to other people and respect the religion that what you are.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

For me not, I believe that some of the muslims are not totally bad, I know that everyone have their opinion in this topic, but for me some people are good, I have also a friend muslim and he is nice person.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:25:41 AM

Of course not. Extremists of an religion are bad. You can't judge Christianity based on the Westboro Baptist Church. Neither can you judge other Muslims based on the actions of radical terrorists.

Your ideas completely represent the truth. Of course , all of the muslims have not evil in their inner core . Some people are natural born killers . It does not matter , they are muslim or not. All religions have bad believers and good believers.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: