Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Insurance or cryptocurrency investment?  (Read 2898 times)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 

You could do it if you want to but be sure of your decisions. It would be a quite hard and risky decision for you to make. Yes, crypto currency is a great way of investing but it would be quite unsure if you'll gain or lose. Just be sure to choose the best coin to invest, better read their whitepaper first.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 

You could do it if you want to but be sure of your decisions. It would be a quite hard and risky decision for you to make. Yes, crypto currency is a great way of investing but it would be quite unsure if you'll gain or lose. Just be sure to choose the best coin to invest, better read their whitepaper first.
Yeah right, its all about risk, if you are capable dealing with risk and you are willing to take chances  then you needed to have a big balls as you need to wait and see the results, crypto investment have its edge against insurance we are talking here about quick gains and a huge amount of money involve,
if you have this characteristic then you can play and take advantage with certain event inside the crypto industry, better to aimed for decent profits and set your goals.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

if your deposit amount in 10 years will remain the same, then this is the floor of trouble. Crypto currency is very unpredictable and carries a lot of risks. 10 years is a very long time and during this time your investments can depreciate at all.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

if your deposit amount in 10 years will remain the same, then this is the floor of trouble. Crypto currency is very unpredictable and carries a lot of risks. 10 years is a very long time and during this time your investments can depreciate at all.
That is right, you can have so many things to do with that amount, you can actually play with the market too by simply doing the buy and sell method if you don't have the time to do the day trading method wherein you can have the chance to earn in a daily basis.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

Yeah right, its all about risk, if you are capable dealing with risk and you are willing to take chances  then you needed to have a big balls as you need to wait and see the results, crypto investment have its edge against insurance we are talking here about quick gains and a huge amount of money involve,
if you have this characteristic then you can play and take advantage with certain event inside the crypto industry, better to aimed for decent profits and set your goals.
Not only big balls but would really need to have titanium balls if you do plan to switch insurance savings to cryptocurrency investments.The thing you said was right where crypto can really have the edge when it comes to profitability in short time but you should always think off on other side that profiting is always been part but losing is just lurking below and thats always been part of the risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

I do not understand what kind of insurance you mean but you should choose something that have a smaller risk but you still can increase your money with it. invest in crypto is good to earn profit but invest in crypto have the risk that you should to take.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

It is really easy to lose money in this world but hard to make it back so never put your eggs all in one basket.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

I think that every form of investment has its own benefits and limitations, it is important that the direction of the investor in each moment of the market can choose for him the appropriate form of investment. For me in the present time I would choose cryptocurrency because it can bring more profit to me than investment insurance.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

It is really easy to lose money in this world but hard to make it back so never put your eggs all in one basket.

Exactly, it is never a good move to depend totally upon one source as if one source of income is stopped due to unfortunate reasons there should always a backup be present. And if you are taking about putting all your money into Bitcoin which are actually meant for insurance then it will be a very foolish move as there is no doubt that Bitcoin will make your money 2-3x but in how much time, there is no guarantee about that. Insurance helps you get money when you need even before the maturity period but there is nothing like this in Bitcoin, hence you need to wait for market to get stronger to withdraw your money.
veejay2716

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:28:28 AM

Actually all investment is on risky, even we put on insurance or in cryptocurrency investment we don't know if we earned or not that's why we have a planning period in order for us to study very well if our money will be safe or not.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:40:09 AM

Yes Cryptocurrency offers higher interest than insurance, especially if you invest in Bitcoin and hold it for the long term. Bitcoin has proven it can get fantastic value every year. In addition to decentralization and more and more people will start using it as a way to avoid tax payments, you should expect the price to rise 15 times in less than 8 years.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

Insurance will give very less returns and it is more or like the security for our money so it can't be considered as an investment and the crypto currency can give huge returms in very short time too but at the same time the price also can be decreased in no time so which is high risky investment so we need to choose what we want.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:32:00 AM

Dont invest money you can't afford to lose every investment is risky especially if all of what you have is on the line. Crypto currency investment is very volatile so you might panic when things goes red then decides to sell due to your emotions and ending up losing than gaining. So i suggest to do some research first to avoid this kind of scenario's.
Insurance and crypto investment are both posses risk because even insurance company can be bankrupt and lost your money at all, but speaking of opportunity to earn big then obviously crypto is the best, so granting that you already have placement for insurance then much better not to withdraw on it and look any alternative means to invest on crypto.
Yeah both have risks, but the investment risk of crypto is bigger but it will be proportional to the possible profit you might get, but in insurance investment you can get some things like health insurance, life, etc., but this insurance has flaws like you have to continue to pay dues, I myself prefer crypto investment than insurance

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:53:59 PM

If you want to grow up your money right now then try to risk it by investing in cryptocurrency. For sure, 5 to 10 years from now, you will see that your money will grow up. If you want to insure your future better to lend it in an insurance company. But for me, it is great to have investment in cryptocurrency and after you earn, put it on your insurance.
Cryptocurrencies are the need of the day they are allowing us to get a double of output than input in no time. We can earn good sum of money along with our regular job and make our living standard good by working wise and hard in crypto currencies. Investing in crypto currencies is wise first it is allowing you to get more money secondly it is giving ease and comfort and you can contact with many people around the world while searching for promising projects
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

Insurance is a necessity if you lose all your money in crypto better safe than sorry. It thinks it should be both. If you will remove your investment from insurance and put it in crypto currency, make sure when you get enough profit on crypto, return your investment in Insurance
I think of crypto investment to be much better option than that of the insurance as getting into the world of the crypto currencies can help you in much better way and that it can then help you in getting richer too. The only thing which you need to do is that you must gain some good knowledge regarding the things related to the crypto world and then you must use that knowledge to make better decisions.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:49:30 AM

Please try to read more of investing and more types and as to learn which are the priorities or the chronological set of those. You really cant mix the traditional and the crypto investment. I suggest you cover your bases first before getting into high risk like crypto
  Learning about crypto and investing must be a compulsory element before getting in the practical field. Reason is, when people comes with different knowledge set, they might not be knowing the technical aspects of bitcoins and others. So this must be for them to at least grab basic knowledge about bitcoins and trading and investing so that their yielding can be enhanced to a better level.
Both are good and in the benefit of people, the insurance is safe from risks while crypto investment has some risks. The insurance system will give you profit without doing anything but just submitting the amount while crypto investment is little tough and with some risks.

However crypto investment is more profitable in long term and has no risk if a person handles it according tot the rules and principles of the market.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

It's not good Idea if you invest yiur insurance money in cryptocurrency because what if to those altcoins you invest you will lose your money.
I think having life insurance will not give you more profit than bitcoin, if you buy a coin at a reasonable price then hold it for long term and don’t sell at all, so gradually you will see it giving high profit, I am sure bitcoin will rise this year so instead of losing all you should be greater than anything, investing in bitcoin, I am sure bitcoin will be rise more than this but the only thing you will have to do for positive result is patience.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

I prefer investing in ICO projects.  Now there are a lot of projects, and all of them are aimed at improving services, it's cool, but it seems to me that everyone has forgotten about the security of our data, but the block is well protected, but now. I read an article about quantum processors, they are already talking about the possibility of hacking, and what will happen after they become public, and the technology will improve. I began to look, and found an interesting project that is immediately ready to solve the problem of not only quantum protection, but also improve the speed of the entire system as a whole. I prefer Kelvin Blockchain
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:36:21 AM

That's why OP is thinking of investing in cryptocurreny because he doesn't want his money to sleep in insurance and since as what he stated he has another insurance then I think it would be a good decision to invest in cryptocurrency. His question is last year before the run to almost $20k so I think OP has a pretty good profit given that he take profit in December but nevertheless he is still in profit with the price now since the time last year when he ask, the price is still lower compared to the price now. Investing is risky but you can manage your risk if you spread it in several investment vehicles because you have a hedge in case something bad happens to your other investments.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:02:07 AM

Investment in kriptocurrancy currencies can be some risky way for a person to put all his capital into because of the volatility of other Bitcoin and Altcion markets. Without proper knowledge of the kriptocurrancy trade. Do not join the trade. If you do not have the right idea or skill about trading kriptocurrancy then it is not for you. Cryptocurrancy can give you 4x or more by several times but it has a big risk too. You can lose all your investments as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: