Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★★★★ PrivCoin.io - First ever multi crypto mixer (Bitcoin Inc) ★★★★  (Read 11353 times)
LORD money

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:02:32 PM

are you going to lower minimum investment in your site?
PrivCoin (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:52:03 PM

What is wrong with our current minimums and what would you prefer they be?

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:10:47 PM

I am interested in the investment part of your site , Can we get more details ?
For example one thing I do not understand , If I invest 1 BTC and another person invested 1 too , Based on what who will get his money rolled in first ? The profit can only occur if only someone used the service , So if there is 10 BTC invested and only 1 BTC used then the profit will occur only on 1 BTC not the whole 10 BTC right ? so the profit of 1 BTC will split of the whole invested amount ?! correct ? .
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:15:17 PM

I am interested in the investment part of your site , Can we get more details ?
For example one thing I do not understand , If I invest 1 BTC and another person invested 1 too , Based on what who will get his money rolled in first ? The profit can only occur if only someone used the service , So if there is 10 BTC invested and only 1 BTC used then the profit will occur only on 1 BTC not the whole 10 BTC right ? so the profit of 1 BTC will split of the whole invested amount ?! correct ? .

You get profit every time someone uses the service even if we don't technically use your investment meaning if there is 10 BTC invested and only 1 BTC is used for a particular mix, you still get a profit on that mix. The % share you get depends on how much you invest.

LORD money

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:42:07 AM

What is wrong with our current minimums and what would you prefer they be?

I would prefer a more reasonable minimum for small investors, like 0.1. why has it to be 1 BTC? is there a specific reason?
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7113

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:06:30 PM

I would prefer a more reasonable minimum for small investors, like 0.1. why has it to be 1 BTC? is there a specific reason?

That's probably the reason (lower amounts would give you almost no profit):
I don't think 1 BTC would earn you very much and may not be worth your time, but you're welcome to try it out for a week.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:18:41 PM

I don't think 1 BTC would earn you very much and may not be worth your time, but you're welcome to try it out for a week.

Profits would be percent wise but yes numerical wise you wouldn't earn much. We also would rather deal with a few larger investors rather than 10 smaller ones as well in the event we need to communicate with everyone. Minimums are also based on what we need the most which is currently BCH. Having +0.1 BTC will not measurably improve our service.

LORD money

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:47:10 PM

Profits would be percent wise but yes numerical wise you wouldn't earn much. We also would rather deal with a few larger investors rather than 10 smaller ones as well in the event we need to communicate with everyone. Minimums are also based on what we need the most which is currently BCH. Having +0.1 BTC will not measurably improve our service.

you are right, it won’t improve your service. I wasn’t thinking to the needs of the service but only mine. thank you for the fast answers!
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:01:50 PM

you are right, it won’t improve your service. I wasn’t thinking to the needs of the service but only mine. thank you for the fast answers!

Not a problem. You can do LTC or BCH if you want to changelly that 0.1 BTC though BTC is our highest profit coin.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:07:02 AM

Litecoin mixes have become very popular lately

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:51:25 AM

Still the top rated mixer, get your coins back the next block Smiley

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:27:25 PM

We've had a lot more unique users this past month and we're growing fast!

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:39:55 PM

Another mixer is shutting down, come use PrivCoin if you are in search of a service that gets you your coins back quickly.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:16:21 PM

A few back end improvements have been made to make us the best mixer in a technical sense and a user experience one as well with the increasing Bitcoin miner fees.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:06:18 PM

We could use some more Bitcoin Cash BCH investments if anyone is interested in guaranteed returns click here https://www.privcoin.io/investing/

Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:48:04 AM

Our signature campaign will be launched this week, keep an eye out Smiley.
waiting for this signature campaign hope i can join for this campaign.
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:25:19 PM

Our signature campaign will be launched this week, keep an eye out Smiley.
waiting for this signature campaign hope i can join for this campaign.

We discontinued the campaign because we saw a very low ROI from it.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:34:48 PM

If you are going to buy holiday gifts with crypto be sure to use our service to keep your wallets hidden from prying eyes.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:45:40 PM

If you are going to buy holiday gifts with crypto be sure to use our service to keep your wallets hidden from prying eyes.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:14:53 PM

We are continuing to adjust our miner fee for Bitcoin based on the mempool. It is unfortunate that we have had to increase it twice this week.

With Bitcoin Cash gaining more adoption and now being added to Coinbase, we anticipate more BCH mixes. We are still looking for more Bitcoin Cash investors. If you are interested see this page: https://www.privcoin.io/investing/

Bitcoin cash minimum also lowered from 0.1 BCH to 0.01 BCH.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: