Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to see the price go down?  (Read 1343 times)
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:24:05 PM

I can't wait to see it at 3K level. I will load what I can buy. Btw, I own a dozen of it, so I'm loosing in the short term, but I know it will pass 6k by 2018.  Time to load again What's your entry price?

I also want to see Bitcoin within those range, even lower is much preferred. Bitcoin is much expensive now so buying some will give you small amount of bitcoins. If ever the price goes to the 3000 dollar level or beneath it, many will start to buy in some more. It will be a one way ticket in having many Bitcoins. These are rare cases so when Bitcoin goes down, I hope I will have the money I need.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EpicFail

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:32:11 PM

I can't wait to see it at 3K level. I will load what I can buy. Btw, I own a dozen of it, so I'm loosing in the short term, but I know it will pass 6k by 2018.  Time to load again What's your entry price?

If it hits $3K will you load up or change your mind wait till it hits $2K?

Personally I own more than enough so I can't be bothered to move in and out as the price fluctuates.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:34:03 PM

I also want to see Bitcoin within those range, even lower is much preferred. Bitcoin is much expensive now so buying some will give you small amount of bitcoins. If ever the price goes to the 3000 dollar level or beneath it, many will start to buy in some more. It will be a one way ticket in having many Bitcoins. These are rare cases so when Bitcoin goes down, I hope I will have the money I need.
If you are waiting the price of Bitcoin falls down to $3,000 again, you will need wait long time when Bitcoin breakdown its bubble. You also know when the price of Bitcoin crash fast, you will scared for decided buy Bitcoin or not! Roll Eyes
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:37:55 PM

Mine's around $300. It may take a longer time this time around as the market expanded to include the new participants: investors, pro-traders and investment newbies whom the top brass feeds upon.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:51:36 PM

I don't think anyone that hasn't bought at the peak won't be happy to be offered an opportunity to buy back his coins at levels far below they sold at. I think that it would be a healthy situation for the market to take a few steps back, taking into consideration that we have gone up like 400% in value, which isn't peanuts -- this level of growth isn't sustainable. Ideally, the price shouldn't tank under $3000, but we have seen the market do weird things before, so there is no way we can discard that possibility. I will start buying as soon as the market falls below the $3500 level, and if it doesn't fall that low, I'll just keep holding.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:14:48 PM

I don't mind seeing a price drop at this point. We've had such huge gains that I don't think a price drop will hurt the health of Bitcoin at all. It would give us all a chance to buy more Bitcoins at a lower price.

It also seems like Bitcoin is due for a drop because it has been very volatile in it's history so far and this last increase seems to have been too fast. A correction is probably expected.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:40:22 PM

With the recent decline in bitcoin prices will make them consider buying bitcoin, sometimes even panicking with rumors so selling it, but i will try to always hold the bitcoin i have because I'm sure before the beginning of next year bitcoin prices have jumped again.

Yes absolutely that's what most investors are hoping about because after price droppings more frustrated investors parked their capital while waited for the price to pump. But I do believe that after dumpings they will buy again for investments and long term goals is their main principle of holding bitcoin assets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:45:54 PM

I hope the price go down, because i can't afford to buy with current price.

If bitcoin down to $2000 i prefer to buy Smiley

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:04:24 PM

A trader would want the price to drop dramatically and then wait until the bitcoin price increases again. This is one way to be able to make a profit. By leveraging all possibilities then expecting a declining price is a hope that can be profitable for bitcoin buyers. after the price increases then they will be ready to sell the bitcoin that has been purchased at a higher price than when buying it.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:42:08 AM

Buyers would want the price to go down so they can enter at a cheaper rate while those who are already into Bitcoin are hoping that the value would continue to rise. We are getting to be big speculators on the value of Bitcoin and some are saying that this can be the big reason why BUBBLE is now appearing and is about to go POP. Or maybe this is just how a normal and open marketplace can be operating since we could never stop people to speculate...or should we then limit the number of people who can buy their Bitcoin?
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:58:46 AM

Who would love to see that? I think only few people loves that and those people are big whales who can buy more when the price are in the deep phase but this happening will surely be hate by low pockets guys since there earnings will be lessen if the dump will be happen by the time they accumulate there balances.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
nkarm1

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:25:45 AM

Basically, or the most important part of playing with this fluctuation is to buy in every floor this fluctuation offers us and sell on every ceiling that you've met. If you have a dozen of btc, the movement from 5k down to current price right now has really hurted you bro.
Abot the question, I think I want to see it go but i'm willing to take chances to buy right now, see the 4k support can be its floor, and breaking it would be hard so it might recover now, since the FUD of China's rumor has passed.  
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:00:27 AM

I don't want to see the price will go down, I want that bitcoin price will remain high and will still increase so when I earn it will be a good value.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:31:15 AM

Well I don't want to look at the past anymore, I want to move on so that we'll see another ATM. The only moment that I'm going to be happy is to see that the price of bitcoin is going to become higher. But when it comes to entry point I guess $3,500 will do because I don't think it will come back at $3k.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:54:07 AM

People are predicting 7k$ price by the end of the year and negative news from China or somewhere else can't stop bitcoin, it just can to make it's raise slower. The price can really drop to 3k$ on the wave of China's banning ang coming fork, but I'm more interested in price's raise than it's fall, because of I have no plan to buy, just have no money for that action Grin
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:09:10 PM

A trader would want the price to drop dramatically and then wait until the bitcoin price increases again. This is one way to be able to make a profit. By leveraging all possibilities then expecting a declining price is a hope that can be profitable for bitcoin buyers. after the price increases then they will be ready to sell the bitcoin that has been purchased at a higher price than when buying it.
But it just useful when almost traders have thought like you, if they still want drop the price of Bitcoin to lower more, buy back can makes you buy in high price is possbile because we do not know when is bottom of that trend.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:52:19 PM

all the users I think will definitely see it and no need to panic when it's down. As we know, the price is unstable. That's what makes it more popular. But if the price is setabil, I think this will bring bad impact for its users.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:02:10 PM

Everyone who doesn't own Bitcoin would love to see the price go down. Everyone who has a little bit of Bitcoin but not a lot would love to see price go down. Everyone who has a lot of Bitcoin probably wouldn't want to see the price go down. I'd say that if it drops to 3k without any major news stories, it would be safe to put some good cash into.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4482

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:26:41 PM

As someone who owns a moderate amount of Bitcoin, I'd love to see the price keep climbing but with just enough dips mixed in to be able to add to my holding.

Luckily, this is what has happened historically and hopefully will continue to happen.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:50:42 PM

I don't want to see the price will go down, I want that bitcoin price will remain high and will still increase so when I earn it will be a good value.
I agree with you if the price goes down then everybody will try to buy bitcoins that way almost 90% will have bitcoin and it wont rise if everyone has it it will only decrease.

But if the price goes high and not down then those who have bitcoins are very lucky.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: