Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to see the price go down?  (Read 1337 times)
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:57:05 PM

With the recent decline in bitcoin prices will make them consider buying bitcoin, sometimes even panicking with rumors so selling it, but i will try to always hold the bitcoin i have because I'm sure before the beginning of next year bitcoin prices have jumped again.
Very few users who have been saving in terms of conventional currency or gold wish for a decline in price. Such users will use it as an opportunity to hold and profit out of it in a much shorter time period as the price pumping happens after price dump. Such a situation has been taking place during each and every price drop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:03:40 PM

With the recent decline in bitcoin prices will make them consider buying bitcoin, sometimes even panicking with rumors so selling it, but i will try to always hold the bitcoin i have because I'm sure before the beginning of next year bitcoin prices have jumped again.
Very few users who have been saving in terms of conventional currency or gold wish for a decline in price. Such users will use it as an opportunity to hold and profit out of it in a much shorter time period as the price pumping happens after price dump. Such a situation has been taking place during each and every price drop.
I think that the price reduction needs to be paid attention and become more active for buying bitcoin. The fact is that to date, who used these moments earlier, he doubled his fortune several times. It seems to me that today is the case that gives the opportunity to invest its funds in Bitcoin.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:00:05 AM

I think that the price reduction needs to be paid attention and become more active for buying bitcoin. The fact is that to date, who used these moments earlier, he doubled his fortune several times. It seems to me that today is the case that gives the opportunity to invest its funds in Bitcoin.
to me i do not think that we can see such a big drop in the price of bitcoin because in present time people are still more interested in bitcoin and they even want invest money in bitcoin because they are still hopping that bitcoin will give them more profit as bitcoin still have good potential to increase its price, therefore to me i do not think that the price of bitcoin will drop below 4000$, and i think that still it is the best time to invest money in bitcoin in current price and get the chance to make some profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: