Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise up or fall down?  (Read 11257 times)
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:59:52 AM

3k8 now. I think it will fall down 3k6 tomorrow then recover by next week
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:12:44 AM

What do you think? China banned BTC? And btc price goes to 4,069$ today Smiley
You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$

they just applying the law of demand and supply we dont know how it works.

roy12875

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:18:35 AM

i think it will go down little bit to $3000 Grin Grin

lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:23:30 AM

You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$

It will definitely rise up, China is not the only market that the bitcoin has, Bitcoin is global and besides china did not ban bitcoin, it only banned the ICO. Bitcoin will keep on rising and falling as it is still in it's early stage, that's also the beauty of it since you can buy at low price and sell when it gets high.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:24:19 AM

we dont know when the bitcoin will increase or decrease the price. anyone cant predict the flow of the currency of bitcoin. so dont panic guys.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:25:11 AM

The decline of bitcoin prices has occurred since the last two weeks ago, and today the decline has almost reached $ 1000, this of course happens beyond all our expectations, but let's be positive, because I think it certainly will not last long.
marzuk

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:02:22 AM

I am just  beginner I started work with bitcoin few days ago. I always trust in Bitcoin so I hope Bitcoin price will rise up and I hope after this there will be a big increase that can rise bitcoin value up to $5200 by the end of the year. Cool Cool Cool
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:31:11 AM

I think Bitcoin will soon rise again from the current price. For now China only forbids ICO but does not ban bitcoin completely. So it's possible to rise again.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:34:06 AM

Price volatility or the fluctuations is the key feature of bitcoin. Most of the time price falls have lead to price pumping to much higher extent. This is based on the ongoing scenario of the market. Now at present along with bitcoin the entire digital currencies have got indicated with red mark. So it takes little time for next price pumping.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:35:47 AM

The price level is down because it is a correction and we should appreciate it because it helps the Bitcoin to float at a real price level instead of artificial growth. Now, when it comes to the speculation part, I believe that we will cross $5K level before 2018 and there is nothing to be panic of.

Do read this topic "Major Bitcoin Corrections & Milestones" and replies. It is part of price movement and correction should take place during the specific time interval and especially for the wild market like crypto currencies.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:45:19 AM

Perhaps price will go down to $3000 until the market adjusts to whatsisname's statements on bitcoin and china's ban on ICOs and bitcoin(?).... and then there's also that other fork in november..... that's market response. when everything settles, bitcoin could pick up from where it left off and then continue its rise.
shipon420

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:54:48 AM

I think its rise up again
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:55:51 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 05:14:51 AM by Dilladupak

I think the bitcoin I see from year to year is more successful becaouse of the many devotees
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:08:05 AM

Its true that bitcoin price has fallen down to $3808 today as a result of china's actions against bitcoin.Also,lots of FUD were responsible for such fall since newbies have once again started to sell their bitcoins in panic.But its just a temporary situation.Its a good chance for buying cheap bitcoins.We could also see that there is a huge buy wall which is resisting bitcoin price from falling more.Soon,we could expect bitcoin price to recover.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:11:10 AM

Perhaps price will go down to $3000 until the market adjusts to whatsisname's statements on bitcoin and china's ban on ICOs and bitcoin(?).... and then there's also that other fork in november..... that's market response. when everything settles, bitcoin could pick up from where it left off and then continue its rise.
In my opinion, Bitcoin needs to correction of price and falls down to $3,000, it very reasonable and proves Bitcoin is good choice for investment. You have to know recently, many FUD said Bitcoin is speculative, bubble, etc ... but if you can take advantage bottom time of Bitcoin, you can earn a huge profits from it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:13:41 AM

I am sure that the bitcoin will rise up again even though the china banned the bitcoin. I can say that it is impossible that the bitcoin will go down again.

Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:22:25 AM

Its true that bitcoin price has fallen down to $3808 today as a result of china's actions against bitcoin.Also,lots of FUD were responsible for such fall since newbies have once again started to sell their bitcoins in panic.But its just a temporary situation.Its a good chance for buying cheap bitcoins.We could also see that there is a huge buy wall which is resisting bitcoin price from falling more.Soon,we could expect bitcoin price to recover.
Yes, it is currently bitcoin is falling. there is a panic and some are taking this opportunity, namely by buying bitcoin. because as we know, after the fall of bitcoin prices, it will definitely rise again and people who take the opportunity to buy bitcoin will get a greater advantage than the sale. now we are patient, waiting for bitcoin prices to rise again. because no one can predict its rise and fall in bitcoin prices.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:23:30 AM

I am sure that the bitcoin will rise up again even though the china banned the bitcoin. I can say that it is impossible that the bitcoin will go down again.
Bitcoin has been downtrend lately possible because of the correction happen. Yes I think it will not going deep below $2000 as bitcoin has its demand that price may increased.
bell70

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:36:19 AM

Obviously,  demand of bitcoin  in some countries  is still on the rise,There is no need to worry. China  just banned ICO not bit. 
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:41:41 AM

it should not be necessary to panic with the current price reductions in bitcoin because it's part of the bitcoin fluctuations, and I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin as an investment, since bitcoin still has the potential to continue to increase as it increases in popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: