Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise up or fall down?  (Read 11257 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:08:29 PM

and bitcoin price now is $3536 from coindesk, i hope this is the last drop of bitcoin rate, i hope it will stable on this rate  Angry. if bitcoin going down again i think  it will be dump  Angry. its because many people do panic sell, and i hope if the situation become conducive bitcoin price is going back to normal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:15:51 PM

What do you think? China banned BTC? And btc price goes to 4,069$ today Smiley
You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$

too many issues are gone and too many coins that are build thats why we not sure if bitcoin can be rise too much or can other coin will be the next bitcoin.
xbugitox

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:17:31 PM

Bitcoin is going down temporarily, but it will go back up hopefully soon.
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:21:14 PM

This craze was made especially to ensure that some made sense of how to buy coins with ease.I'm sur that the cost will then create at an extensively speedier rate and bring fundamentally more advantages.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:33:01 PM

and bitcoin price now is $3536 from coindesk, i hope this is the last drop of bitcoin rate, i hope it will stable on this rate  Angry. if bitcoin going down again, i think  it will be dump  Angry. its because many people do panic sell, and i hope if the situation become conducive bitcoin price is going back to normal
The price come down $3500 present price in the coin market cap is $3470. yes this sudden price fall will make many people panic, and they are selling their coins, so it keeps on decreasing. Right now there is no chance to see Bitcoin in green numbers. may be it takes a couple of weeks or months to recover. We have to wait until for next dump. According to me this time once price started to increase means it will cross $5k.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

and bitcoin price now is $3536 from coindesk, i hope this is the last drop of bitcoin rate, i hope it will stable on this rate  Angry. if bitcoin going down again, i think  it will be dump  Angry. its because many people do panic sell, and i hope if the situation become conducive bitcoin price is going back to normal
The price come down $3500 present price in the coin market cap is $3470. yes this sudden price fall will make many people panic, and they are selling their coins, so it keeps on decreasing. Right now there is no chance to see Bitcoin in green numbers. may be it takes a couple of weeks or months to recover. We have to wait until for next dump. According to me this time once price started to increase means it will cross $5k.
i think it will goes down to its week or to this month, but someday maybe next week or to the following days it will be good again, it will increase its price again, and we dont know if bitcoin will increase its price more than its price in the past few months and days, so keep trust to bitcoin so that it will trust us too, dont doubt too much to bitcoin it will be good again im sure about it.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:58:30 PM

maybe bitcoin fall down to 2k8 tomorrow. With huge bitcoin back to the market when btc-e comeback. 5 hour before winter coming. brace yourself

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
funnyapple

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:04:51 PM

There are both the opportunity it may be rise up or fall down but there are many chance of increase in bitcoin because now a days bitcoin become more popular and there continuously increase in the price of bitcoin.

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
Flyyyy

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:13:16 PM

There are both the opportunity it may be rise up or fall down but there are many chance of increase in bitcoin because now a days bitcoin become more popular and there continuously increase in the price of bitcoin.

Now the price goes down and many people panic. But I am sure that in a few weeks we will see the high price of bitcoin again. Large investors will raise bitcoin as soon as it touches the critical mark

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:13:31 PM

bitcoin is experiencing a very rapid decline from day to day.

this rumor is very successful. china is the mastermind of the decrease of bitcoin.
but no need to worry, I believe bitcoin will rise again earlier this year. and hope the bitcoin gets bigger.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:35:22 AM

I also think that bitcoin will rise up very soon, China banned ICOs  not bitcoin and morower it is temporary reasons. So I think very soon we will meet rising up
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:09:22 AM

You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$

i think its just FUD and the fake news worked
bitcoin is falling down now make sure you catch some cheap btc
and for sure it will rise again and again and again whenever it falls
rido

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:43:21 AM

bitcointalk definitely will not go bust because there are still many other big shareholders in bitcointalk ,, if bitcointalk bankrupt will definitely be a lot of unemployment in the world.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:15:10 AM

Now bitcoin goes price down go and its kinda bit sad and others coins go down as well i don't know if its the effect of china banning cryptocurrency but we don't know what will be the outcome in the next few weeks or months maybe the price will go up or down just go with the flow.
igor245891

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:34:52 AM

It seems to me to 2000 will not drop BTC and support level of 2800 it is really fall
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:40:06 AM

I'm sure this price drop is only temporary, the speculators continue to spread the negative issue so the price drop and they will buy a lot of bitcoin, after which the price will skyrocket soon.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:40:49 AM

the bitcoin holder are now panicking because of the china banned the btc exchange, the china announce the totally banned bitcoin exchange starting september 30, 2017, i think this the right time to buy bitcoin as investment at the lower price, bitcoin goes uprise again after fixed this issue, not only the china gov't accepted bitcoin as currency.

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:44:27 AM

In the meantime i think btc will continue to drop, as i see the price will be consolidating in $2500-2700 area, i think that will be the reasonable price for bitcoin nowadays, since the sharp uptrend has gone, and actually last 2 months was a hectic month, so we just going back to basic price area  Grin
Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:46:40 AM

Fall Up
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:52:11 AM

I'm sure this price drop is only temporary, the speculators continue to spread the negative issue so the price drop and they will buy a lot of bitcoin, after which the price will skyrocket soon.

Of course this is just temporary setback and soon bitcoin will rise again. The problem is that we can't separate the real news from the fake news that's why a lot of investors are dumping the coins, and I assume most of it coming from China. Its still above $3000 though, but expect more dumps in the next two weeks or so. For those who still trust the system, this is a great buying opportunity.

the bitcoin holder are now panicking because of the china banned the btc exchange, the china announce the totally banned bitcoin exchange starting september 30, 2017, i think this the right time to buy bitcoin as investment at the lower price, bitcoin goes uprise again after fixed this issue, not only the china gov't accepted bitcoin as currency.

That's why I said expect the dumping in two more weeks because BTTC just tweet that they are shutting down as well. That's why another round of dumping occurs. But its too late to sell bitcoin now because the price has sink already. What the best thing to do is to really buy in this dip, specially if you are into it for the long haul.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: