Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 07:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise up or fall down?  (Read 11309 times)
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:58:59 AM

Well, certainly it will rise up because of the opportunity it gives to people. People keep on investing to bitcoin because it has the highest potential amongst the other cryptocurrency. Also, many people benefit from bitcoin so I am sure it won’t fall down for the longest time.

SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:33:39 AM

I believe bitcoin will rise up again. Because in the past many issue which cause the price of bitcoin down but it just while. 
After that the price rise up very high more than befor.  And now i belive it can happen. We can see in the end of this year the price will rise up until 3x than now.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:47:10 AM

I had decided that if the price of Bitcoin go below 3k I would probably cash everything out . This time I really felt that Bitcoin could die as JK Morgan called Bitcoin fraud and he being an economist , people will listen to him. But luckily I decided to hold for a bit and today it is increasing . Currently it's just over 3.8k and increasing

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Taylorw

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:53:52 AM

I had decided that if the price of Bitcoin go below 3k I would probably cash everything out . This time I really felt that Bitcoin could die as JK Morgan called Bitcoin fraud and he being an economist , people will listen to him. But luckily I decided to hold for a bit and today it is increasing . Currently it's just over 3.8k and increasing

Yes, I have exactly the same thoughts when the price of my assets is going down, I create a limit for myself when it's time to sell. However the rule of trading is do not sell when price is falling down

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:00:23 AM

after a big storm that happen with bitcoin, i think now its time for bitcoin to rise up and show to all people in the world strength of bitcoin, bitcoin will rise up by the time for a weeks or a month again. i think its a best time for buy bitcoin

TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:51:33 AM

after a big storm that happen with bitcoin, i think now its time for bitcoin to rise up and show to all people in the world strength of bitcoin, bitcoin will rise up by the time for a weeks or a month again. i think its a best time for buy bitcoin
=)) I think bitcoin cannot recover super quick like that. I think everything will fall down again
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:05:16 AM

What do you think? China banned BTC? And btc price goes to 4,069$ today Smiley
You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$
I think it will rise up.  We all know that the price go up and down so it is like the last time that it goes down and eventually it rise up again. And I think the price will not fall down at that price. But it is better to hold btc for now. Even though the price of bitcoin was affected because of China it is not enough reason that will make the btc fall down that much because there are other countries that fully support bitcoins.

jtipt

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:13:43 AM

This time I really felt that Bitcoin could die as JK Morgan called Bitcoin fraud and he being an economist , people will listen to him.
Wow buddy this sentence is too wrong. Firstly it's JP not JK. Secondly JP Morgan is a company not a person, it's CEO Jaime Dimon is the one who called bitcoin fraud.
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:43:49 AM

China didnt really ban bitcoin, it just became down or temporarily prohibited from doing transactions. Since bitcoin is a globally available currency, it does not depend on a single country. Bitcoin is fluctuating depending on how much people are investing in the field so you cannot declare butcoin as fixed.

Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:52:28 PM

This time I really felt that Bitcoin could die as JK Morgan called Bitcoin fraud and he being an economist , people will listen to him.
Wow buddy this sentence is too wrong. Firstly it's JP not JK. Secondly JP Morgan is a company not a person, it's CEO Jaime Dimon is the one who called bitcoin fraud.
Yea JP Morgan and Chase & Co. is a US multinational banking and financial services holding company it's, CEO is JAMES DIMON who basically compared bitcoin trading to fraudulent pyramid schemes.
bigboi.chabba

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:23:25 PM

It will rise up around November as per forecast of the experts.
The bitcoin price dropped because there arw lots of people selling it now so the supply is high and demand is low.
Just hold your bitcoin because a few weeks it will skyrocketing again.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:44:56 PM

Due to various reasons bitcoin is falling down but it will not affect much on the long run, bitcoin has a volatile nature the market is down but will get back to it's track in some months. As more and more people are knowing about it after news headlines are showing everywhere which is making people more aware, so no matter how much it falls down in the coming days. It will rise again in the future.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1004

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:47:46 PM

I think, even if china banned bitcoin, I think bitcoin prices will still grow, and go up high. maybe a while, bitcoin prices will go down, but I think that this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin, because in my opinion, bitcoin prices will still go up high in the future.

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░█████░░█████░▀▀▀▀███████░░▀▀▀▀███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░░░███████░░░░░░███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░███████░░░░░░███████
█████████████░████████████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░░░██████████░████████████░████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:21:19 PM

I think, even if china banned bitcoin, I think bitcoin prices will still grow, and go up high. maybe a while, bitcoin prices will go down, but I think that this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin, because in my opinion, bitcoin prices will still go up high in the future.

The price has taken an upward trend now and since the panic storms have ceased I think it will rather be growing up more as against any further downward trend. There are new people buying the dumps too so with time I think we will be back to normal.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:31:26 AM

my expectation of bitcoin will go back up as I have bitcoin confidence will keep increasing, although now bitcoin will fall back but next year will go up even higher than highest price ever achieved, and certainly hope many people waiting for bitcoin give benefit for all of us.  Grin
Rise and fall are a part of life span of everything. In case of bitcoins, fluctuations in its price occurs mainly because of its banning in various countries like China but they can’t completely ban it because of large number of users of bitcoins. Bitcoins will surely rise up in the market and will become the global currency of the world.
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:39:18 AM

China and effing JP Morgan scared the market, but Bitcoin will rise up again soon. Maybe it won't be fast, but it will definitely on the rise again.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:40:03 AM

China and effing JP Morgan scared the market, but Bitcoin will rise up again soon. Maybe it won't be fast, but it will definitely on the rise again.
That is sure that bitcoin will get to the top again once the doubts of the people will be gone. It is just about the doubts of the people and it resulted for the price of bitcoin to go down and have some dumps and panic selling but in the end of the year, we can see bitcoin reaching and getting stable at the price of at least 4,800 USD.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:26:08 AM

No doubt that bitcoin prices will continue to skyrocket, this is because the number of users continues to grow and based on the latest news the Japanese government is preparing a special regulation to make legal bitcoin used globally.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:53:26 AM

Some of us are expecting a big dip in the next two months or so, $2800 is the target, $3000 would be great.

Price is increasing but volume quite low, be careful.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:03:49 AM

For me bitcoin will rise up. Because their are some new company are willing to accept bitcoin as a payment. But I'm not sure about it , because the bitcoins price don't have a constant price it goes up and down. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: