Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 06:35:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise up or fall down?  (Read 10165 times)
staradvincula

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:14:37 AM

Actually, People's Bank of China did not banned any of digital token but the ICO instead. They set a period limit when to end trading and they also planned to shut down the exchanges. But inspite of this, BTC will still be around in 5 to 10 years onward and expect more increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
lenovo16

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:46:18 PM

Look around and answer the question your self. It is obvious that there is no going down in the future and there is nothing that is going to change that. There is nothing but evidence to the contrary of a drop and yet people always try to create an issue where there is none. keep trying to turn the apple cart and one day you just might manage to do so.

Everything happens for a reason and as far as bitcoin price was concerned here fluctuations happened in a smooth movement and not a sudden changes. For now the trend was really going up and dropping down so far wasn't that visible compared from last months track records of bitcoin price performances. However panic was still there even if price stabilized due to this currency is volatile.
As of now bitcoin price is continuing to rise up. It almost reaches 6000k USD . And many of the bitcoin users are glad that this is happening. Although the more the bitcoin price high, the harder we can earn BTC especially in joining signiture campaign. The rate per rank are dragging down a little bit. But still its ok, we just need to excert an extra effort to earn more.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 616

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:37:47 PM

From my opinion that there are both the possibilities that to rise up or fall down in bitcoin price. Bitcoin is a type of gambling in which there are one opportunity is present to win or lose but in bitcoin there are opportunity to rise up or fall down. But now the time bitcointalk become more famous in the world every people are interested in bitcointalk so there are so many chance to increase in bitcoin price from falling down. Bitcoin price reaches to maximum level in the future

▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀███▄
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
   ███████████████████████████
  .CRYPTOCURRENCY..
███████████████████████████
shata

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:37:55 PM

Look around and answer the question your self. It is obvious that there is no going down in the future and there is nothing that is going to change that. There is nothing but evidence to the contrary of a drop and yet people always try to create an issue where there is none. keep trying to turn the apple cart and one day you just might manage to do so.

Everything happens for a reason and as far as bitcoin price was concerned here fluctuations happened in a smooth movement and not a sudden changes. For now the trend was really going up and dropping down so far wasn't that visible compared from last months track records of bitcoin price performances. However panic was still there even if price stabilized due to this currency is volatile.
As of now bitcoin price is continuing to rise up. It almost reaches 6000k USD . And many of the bitcoin users are glad that this is happening. Although the more the bitcoin price high, the harder we can earn BTC especially in joining signiture campaign. The rate per rank are dragging down a little bit. But still its ok, we just need to excert an extra effort to earn more.

In my opinion this might both happened i the future. I see the uneven movement of bitcoin's price. Se the bitcoin price is suddenly goes up and down anytime. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that even a scientist cannot predict the exact time of bitcoin's future. For me rumors are only spreading of predictions or everyone is only guessing on social networks.

██▐        DROP DECK          Drop Deck Crowdsale      November 21st, 2017          WHITEPAPER      ▌██
Revolutionize Cross-Border Business Funding  |  The First to Complement A.I. with Blockchain
█▄          FACEBOOK          SLACK         TWITTER         ANN THREAD         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM          ▄█
Trela

Activity: 868

Crypterium-Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

Hey mate, your words seem wrong, the current price of Bitcoin is $6,000 while your words is $6,000k lol. Do you know 1k = 1000 units?

Forget that! The salary of signature campaign also changed by the value of Bitcoin, I do not think we can earn a lot of Bitcoin through signature campagin as the past .

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
ASICHEAD

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:22:38 PM

In my opinion this might both happened i the future. I see the uneven movement of bitcoin's price. Se the bitcoin price is suddenly goes up and down anytime. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that even a scientist cannot predict the exact time of bitcoin's future. For me rumors are only spreading of predictions or everyone is only guessing on social networks.
You are predicting the Bitcoin price, even you are an expert in trading, your prediction is only a prediction normally like other predictions created by traders. So, if you want to know exact the Bitcoin treding, let's become the whale and find other whales to create a group with them Wink

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Mehedi72

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:00:01 PM

You can see the price of Bitcoin already dump around 6900$ and now 1 Bitcoin equals 6828.06 US Dollar. Possible to go down more but i hope bitcoin will able to recover its price within 1 month.  Grin

chelle5

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

Bitcoin price i unstable.One day its high the other day it will be low.Maybe i am not really sure how is it gonna be.But hoping it to go up high.

Ailmand

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:43:02 PM

No matter the China behaviour, Bitcoin will rise. China is the big player but still the influence isn't that big or at least not long term. So my opinion is that the Bitcoin price is on the recovery way and it will rise further in the future. 2000$ is not something that is going to happen, this fall prediction is exaggerated.

The price may be affected, but China, even if they ban on a temporary basis or worst permanent, is only one of the players in the market. There are so many more people that contribute in the rise of bitcoin in the global market system, therefore, once the market adjusts, the price of bitcoin, if it decreases, would soon be back.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:00:52 PM

Bitcoin price i unstable.One day its high the other day it will be low.Maybe i am not really sure how is it gonna be.But hoping it to go up high.
It is always unstable and that is expected that bitcoin may fall for sometime. But as of the moment there's a rally that's recently happening with bitcoin vs. bitcoin cash. And you know that bitcoin is unstable so don't ask for more if there will be ups and downs but by the time bitcoin will rise again we will able to see the pump again sooner or later so we just have to wait until the transaction fee goes down.

Clark05

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:03:20 PM

If you bought bitcoin when china ban bitcoin for sure you will earn some profit now.
But as of now the price of bitcoin continue to decrease or falling down and i hope it will increase again so we can make more profit.

Mehedi72

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:27:27 AM

I think btc will rise up cause now btc price is increasing  and now 1 Bitcoin equals upto 7.9k US Dollar.  Bitcoin price is now increasing  so fast that i think it will be 2x of its price within the middle of 2018

Cacingkemi

Activity: 448

View Profile
Today at 05:31:43 PM

we should always think well about the rise and fall of BTC prices,but the reality is increasingly increasing lately.But no one can predict what the future of BTC and I just use the best value BTC well and the spirit for the results I go to maximally,the development of BTC increasingly more and more users because they know the best for him and will not waste a very lucrative opportunity.In addition to the good development of BTC increasingly famous throughout the country.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █