Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying information on what to buy/sell and where  (Read 2468 times)
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:14:56 AM

The problem with receiving information,whether free or paid, is that you have to be careful someone is not trying to hype a coin they are holding. Look for independent advice and do not follow trollboxes on exchanges.

Many people are not at all showing interest towards learning from basics and following the people is not at all good. Yes, there are many pumps and dump where they will hype the coin and people who believe they will be in loss.
It is the most common mistake which majority of the investors commit in the beginning, there is no other way of making a good amount of profit by investing in bitcoin other than learning and good background knowledge about the things. You are going to lose your money if you are jumping into bitcoin without any information. You will not be able to decide well.

But sometimes it is even better to have a little of badluck because it can give experience for traders. At least we know the risks and feeling of losing money in the wrong investment. Although their are also traders who learn mistakes of other traders. It's not always also their is a profit in trading but surely their are many success stories around the forum amidst of negative issues we are having right now.
I was once told that in the world of trading, you never lose your money. Either you earn profit or you learn a great experience. As far as getting of information is concerned, you can get such kind of information by reading about different coins on internet. The one which is having more demand, go for that. You can buy or sell your coin at any local exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:46:06 PM

I was once told that in the world of trading, you never lose your money. Either you earn profit or you learn a great experience. As far as getting of information is concerned, you can get such kind of information by reading about different coins on internet. The one which is having more demand, go for that. You can buy or sell your coin at any local exchange.

Experience is great only if it is verified, isn't it? To improve your future trades using experience, you have to figure out a method to do so. That is what Eric Ries wrote about in his book, LEAN STARTUP. Many great idea on how to use your experience Smiley

As for reading about coins in the internet, aren't you afraid of fake news? You can buy an entire fake news campaign for any coin online lol.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:25:07 PM

The problem with receiving information,whether free or paid, is that you have to be careful someone is not trying to hype a coin they are holding. Look for independent advice and do not follow trollboxes on exchanges.

Many people are not at all showing interest towards learning from basics and following the people is not at all good. Yes, there are many pumps and dump where they will hype the coin and people who believe they will be in loss.
It is the most common mistake which majority of the investors commit in the beginning, there is no other way of making a good amount of profit by investing in bitcoin other than learning and good background knowledge about the things. You are going to lose your money if you are jumping into bitcoin without any information. You will not be able to decide well.

But sometimes it is even better to have a little of badluck because it can give experience for traders. At least we know the risks and feeling of losing money in the wrong investment. Although their are also traders who learn mistakes of other traders. It's not always also their is a profit in trading but surely their are many success stories around the forum amidst of negative issues we are having right now.
The wrong information can lead us to the loss for the high amount so I think we should not buy the wrong information for the cost of the low price, the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more and the important thing about the bitcoin is the correct time to buy and to sell the bitcoin so be very careful and the time I think it is the time to buy the bitcoin and to hold for the long time so you will be able to have the low price bitcoin.
That same information you’re rushing and buying online, can be gotten piece by piece from some placed for free. I don’t even know why I should buy information or should I say tips that can be gotten somewhere else for free, am I buying a newspaper?
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:44:01 PM

The wrong information can lead us to the loss for the high amount so I think we should not buy the wrong information for the cost of the low price, the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more and the important thing about the bitcoin is the correct time to buy and to sell the bitcoin so be very careful and the time I think it is the time to buy the bitcoin and to hold for the long time so you will be able to have the low price bitcoin.
That same information you’re rushing and buying online, can be gotten piece by piece from some placed for free. I don’t even know why I should buy information or should I say tips that can be gotten somewhere else for free, am I buying a newspaper?
Well it's not like this actually. There are trusted members or firms who offers their services to the clients and charge fee for providing these services. It is a very common practice at the stock exchange and now people are adopting it in the cryptocurrency trading as well. Practically it is not easy for someone to work on a large portfolio and specially on the technical analysis of various cryptocurrencies so, these advisers do it for you.
anonyme69

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:04:21 PM

information about what Buy/Sell must take time more than real act so that yes but not buy only collect and learn
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:14:38 PM

Experience is great only if it is verified, isn't it? To improve your future trades using experience, you have to figure out a method to do so. That is what Eric Ries wrote about in his book, LEAN STARTUP. Many great idea on how to use your experience Smiley

As for reading about coins in the internet, aren't you afraid of fake news? You can buy an entire fake news campaign for any coin online lol.

Experience is the matter for trading but the making money will be not only depend on your experience only. You have to do the instant trade value changes in the bitcoin trading account to get the profit in the exchange account you have any trading site. Usually profit determines the buying in the time of bitcoin price low and sell it out in the time of we see the bitcoin price high.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:26:28 PM

There is no one else than you who knows well about his own needs. It is you who has to decide this thing that what all things you actually need to buy. Based on that, you can do research work on internet. You can read the reviews of different places from where you can buy the things you need and then buy only from that store which is having good reputation so that you get the quality product.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:42:20 PM

There is no one else than you who knows well about his own needs. It is you who has to decide this thing that what all things you actually need to buy. Based on that, you can do research work on internet. You can read the reviews of different places from where you can buy the things you need and then buy only from that store which is having good reputation so that you get the quality product.
Its up to you what you want to buy or sell and where. The main thing is money. if you have money you can buy anything anywhere in the world, but if you dint have any money then there is no need for any information about your bitcoin market for all these things. I suggest first earn some bitcoin and then keep them in your wallet and sell them when the price reach to its peak.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:01:53 PM

Its up to you what you want to buy or sell and where. The main thing is money. if you have money you can buy anything anywhere in the world, but if you dint have any money then there is no need for any information about your bitcoin market for all these things. I suggest first earn some bitcoin and then keep them in your wallet and sell them when the price reach to its peak.
It depends on your well and your bitcoin numbers how much bitcoin you have and what you want to buy with them. My suggestion to you is not to use your bitcoin right now. Keep them in your wallet and wait some more time and when the price reaches to it peck then sell them out and buy all your needs of the future like home, car and start a sound business. You will be more relaxed with your earnings.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

I know a bit about technical analysis of waves or support lines in the coin chart, but I think that is not enough I often see the website tradingview is pretty good analysts and some facebook group or telegram sharing information free and I have registered a group with 0.01 bitcoin / 1 month for me to buy information from them

Gosha.day

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:44:48 PM

Patterns of accredited projects
Excellent team
Strong code ability
Strong marketing ability
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:31:57 PM

I know a bit about technical analysis of waves or support lines in the coin chart, but I think that is not enough I often see the website tradingview is pretty good analysts and some facebook group or telegram sharing information free and I have registered a group with 0.01 bitcoin / 1 month for me to buy information from them
You must have all the required information about how to trade, where to trade, what to trade, with whom to trade and in what time.

All these things are mandatory before starting trading and especially in bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency and if you no experience then you may lose all or some of your money. I suggest you to follow the rules and gain all the required information about trading.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:21:43 PM

but how to analyze, What kind of information has prospects And what is not? To date, there are a lot of specialists who always try to tell tales that have very little connection with reality.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

but how to analyze, What kind of information has prospects And what is not? To date, there are a lot of specialists who always try to tell tales that have very little connection with reality.
Therefore, do not buy everything that immediately comes across girlfriends. You need to learn how to analyze not only the goods, but also the information that you are trying to acquire. To date, there are a lot of fraudsters, but we try to avoid them, otherwise nothing would work.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:51:59 AM

Hello

Do you really use your own time to collect the information from multiple places on what crypto-currencies to buy, sell and where and what else to consider (e.g.: certain crypto-currency specific projects)?
Or do you get the collected information from somewhere in a bunch? Maybe even pay for it (like buying information)?

Yes, I do use my own time but I don't pay someone just to tell me information on what crpytocurrency is the best to buy. It's hard to trust anyone because I can also make up something that is very convincing so I'd rather collect info and read reviews all by myself.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:23:40 PM

Hello

Do you really use your own time to collect the information from multiple places on what crypto-currencies to buy, sell and where and what else to consider (e.g.: certain crypto-currency specific projects)?
Or do you get the collected information from somewhere in a bunch? Maybe even pay for it (like buying information)?

Yes, I do use my own time but I don't pay someone just to tell me information on what crpytocurrency is the best to buy. It's hard to trust anyone because I can also make up something that is very convincing so I'd rather collect info and read reviews all by myself.

This forum and couple more sites are enough for me to find all the necessary informations that I need before buying some alt and starting to trade with it. Beside that I joined in several telegram groups, they have tips for day trading and long term holding. This telegram groups have their VIP tips and ifbyou wish to receive VIP tips you need to pay some monthly fee. I never paid for this kind of tips, but here in forum you can find some people who paid for it and they are satisfied with tips they got.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:21:36 PM

If you only rely on an inpormasi I think you will not be able to know the crypto stock exchange market is doing the movement at this time. I think the very epic thing you should do next to you looking for an accurate information about the crypto market right now should you spend more time to focus on a current trading site. by doing this I think you will be able to better understand what kind of crypto you should be selling and vice versa which type of crypto you should keep. and if we talk about trading activities of course we should do is sell at a high price and buy when the price drops it is certainly a provision that you must do when you do a trading activity. I think that's all I can explain to you and hopefully my explanation will be useful for you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
signs587

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:02:48 PM

Other than investment advisors/trade experts etc. there are also people who are callecting data from the market visa some programs by planning to sell them later. I guess they are trying to "big data" for cyrptomarket.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:47:20 AM

Hello

Do not believe on anything which you haven’t read by your own self. This is what I think and this is what we all need to do if you want to remain safe. There is no way that we can decide something by just listening to others without knowing this thing that whether the person is right or not. Try to keep yourself up-to-date with the current trends in the market. This will help you in making better decisions.

Carcoins

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:04:21 PM

hacken.com is good website for trading analysis. Or some channel in telegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: