Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The panic seller irony  (Read 5676 times)
Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:52:12 PM

well said, usually anyone who complains that BTC's price is too high, does so because they've sold everything when it was low. There is only one way to profit in this industry and that is to be stable and go in one road (by one road I mean don't buy/sell). You simply have to commit that Bitcoin is indeed the future and that it will increase in the short and long term, so it doesn't make any sense to start with unless you'll hold on. What is happening most of the time is that people are investing more than they can afford. It's natural that they'll get panicked then because their holdings is a substantial amount of their overal health and if they lose that they'll be in "trouble". Just invest what you can afford to lose and you'll feel so much better about holding BTC, and won't even feel the need to sell anything.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:49:32 PM

well said, usually anyone who complains that BTC's price is too high, does so because they've sold everything when it was low. There is only one way to profit in this industry and that is to be stable and go in one road (by one road I mean don't buy/sell). You simply have to commit that Bitcoin is indeed the future and that it will increase in the short and long term, so it doesn't make any sense to start with unless you'll hold on. What is happening most of the time is that people are investing more than they can afford. It's natural that they'll get panicked then because their holdings is a substantial amount of their overal health and if they lose that they'll be in "trouble". Just invest what you can afford to lose and you'll feel so much better about holding BTC, and won't even feel the need to sell anything.
The biggest winner are those who risk bigger, that is also one of the principles applied here in bitcoin. One mistake could also lead to a huge lose, so there are also bounderies for all the emotions that can affect your ideas and your kental state. Well anyway, commiting to bitcoin you said? I guess there will be a lot to happen in the future, and nothing is for sure amd prcise to what will it be, that is also why engaging bitcoin is a very huge gamble.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:51:47 PM

I know some coworkers that sold BTC today, they are real casuals, they got into BTC because they heard it went up a lot, they don't know even to set a local wallet so they store their coins on Coinbase or wherever the fuck they buy at.

Well, they sold today at at the dip near the $4000 double bottom.

The irony is, these casuals are the ones that are always complaining about how it's unfair that BTC is distributed in the hands of few whales, YET, they are the ones that constantly panicsell and give their cheap BTC back to these same hands they are complaining about, because guess who is profiting the most on these dumps: whales. They buy lots of cheap BTC.

If you want whales to stop having so much BTC, don't panic sell or you will keep feeding them. Just focus on your own portfolio and keep stacking BTC on the dips. In the long term, we will win.
You got a problem right there,some dumbasses remain dumbasses forever and never change,no matter what you tell they are adamant to listen to anyone. But eh,who cares, they help the markets to be healthy and benefit a lot of people who are smart and know on how to get some capital gain. So let them do what they want, not everyone is dumb in this world. Grin

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:13:47 PM

Yes I truly don't like panic selling people. They always make my investment worst whenever I think my investment will go skyrocket then people start panic selling leading to dropped prices of bitcoin. That's really bad thing for shake investors and to the one who are crawling for penny stock exchanges. Lols.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:23:23 PM

They just do not have the confidence and confidence in the investment they have done, it is ironic indeed if they panic when the dips happen, if they believe in their investment, I'm sure they will refrain from selling, because if they can convince themselves then he will believe the price will soon recover.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:17:37 PM

Lol @ this thread, imagine if there were no panic sellers? Then there would be no trading, and no low prices coins. Panic selling is not peculiar to bitcoin and altcoins. It happens in the stock market and more so in forex trading.

amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:27:13 PM

I know some coworkers that sold BTC today, they are real casuals, they got into BTC because they heard it went up a lot, they don't know even to set a local wallet so they store their coins on Coinbase or wherever the fuck they buy at.

The irony is, these casuals are the ones that are always complaining about how it's unfair that BTC is distributed in the hands of few whales, YET, they are the ones that constantly panicsell and give their cheap BTC back to these same hands they are complaining about, because guess who is profiting the most on these dumps: whales. They buy lots of cheap BTC.

If you want whales to stop having so much BTC, don't panic sell or you will keep feeding them. Just focus on your own portfolio and keep stacking BTC on the dips. In the long term, we will win.

I believe you are very right. but when you said... keep stacking at the dips... you are implying there are dips. dips are made of panic sellers. they are a big part of the game. and important part IMO. the only problem is those guys who goes balls dip at the top and loose everything in the panic sell...i can´t stop pitying them.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:32:20 PM

I believe you are very right. but when you said... keep stacking at the dips... you are implying there are dips. dips are made of panic sellers. they are a big part of the game. and important part IMO. the only problem is those guys who goes balls dip at the top and loose everything in the panic sell...i can´t stop pitying them.

Thanks to panic-strikers, many increase their capital. Therefore, they are one of the important components of the process of trading and earnings on trading

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:33:41 PM

We should really accept the fact or reality that there are people who have weak hands on when the price do dip on bitcoin and they saw that they are losing money on their portfolio they would really tend to sell because they would like to cut loss but eventually they will surely end up on regretting specially when the price did tend to recover sooner or later which i do really say that these mistakes are common but depending on a certain person if he would decide to do the same mistakes again or not.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:46:21 PM

We should really accept the fact or reality that there are people who have weak hands on when the price do dip on bitcoin and they saw that they are losing money on their portfolio they would really tend to sell because they would like to cut loss but eventually they will surely end up on regretting specially when the price did tend to recover sooner or later which i do really say that these mistakes are common but depending on a certain person if he would decide to do the same mistakes again or not.
Even myself did really learn on to those past mistakes that I have done on which I do easily to panic and sell on loss. Buy High Sell low which I do commit when I was still a newbie and you are right it cant really be avoided specially when we are new into this thing.This tug of war of sellers and buyers do signifies that bitcoin market is healthy and in fact those whales are just a common thing on where they would really be there always in times where bitcoins are way too cheap because they know they can really make huge money later on if they would dive on the on opportunity.They do risk in able for them to earn.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

Those who sell on panic sells, are that people who brings the profit to the whales.
If you are a small fish, you should not be day trading on bitcoin, because you will most likely end up losing, you should be only  holding and sell when you need the funds.

I see bitcoin as a very long term investment, and I think that everyone should see it from my point of view.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:57:16 PM

It is the irony of nearly every good that is precious and hard to come by, most of them have speculative values and people who do not know the nature of the volatility get scared and dump to the people who know what they're doing.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:58:17 PM

Those who sell on panic sells, are that people who brings the profit to the whales.
If you are a small fish, you should not be day trading on bitcoin, because you will most likely end up losing, you should be only  holding and sell when you need the funds.

I see bitcoin as a very long term investment, and I think that everyone should see it from my point of view.

That's true, but if they bring profit to the whales, that means that they also bring a load of profit to those who are smart about when they purchase their bitcoin. The panic sellers are a part of the reason why we see drops and rises. They open up chances for people to purchase lower so that they can make more profit as well. May suck for those panic sellers, but if they're not strong enough, they shouldn't be in the btc market.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:46:25 PM

i think all traders been thru this ,we all are one newbie that tend to panic when price suddenly dump
or got affected by those trolling
anyways we all learn from our mistakes , we really have to experience it
lesson learn dont be emotional when trading

Yeah I agree that's why we should always remember what our mistakes so we can avoid committing that again. In fact, even a pro trader sometimes do things unnecessary like out of nowhere. Yeah we should be used in fluctuation as this is all usual in this field like nothing to worry about as the repetition of events always occur here.

These people would learn of course in time. Panic selling is a mistake made by people who aren't used to the fluctuation of bitcoin price, mostly newbies. Once they see that the price recovers and goes even higher, that's a lesson already and not many people keep on making the same mistakes all the time.
Business is not that easy, it got some tricks and techniques that are standardized for better profits. When some newcomers comes into it, they don’t know about that and for this reason only, they suffer due to panic behavior. But with time everything comes to them so easily. Plus the mistakes once done, there is no better learning than mistakes. Just keep going and everything will be fine.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:05:36 PM

Lol @ this thread, imagine if there were no panic sellers? Then there would be no trading, and no low prices coins. Panic selling is not peculiar to bitcoin and altcoins. It happens in the stock market and more so in forex trading.
Not really. Without panic sellers there would be much less volatility, but it wouldn't kill trading. It would only make it more boring, with less opportunities to make money.
IN trading you don't always panic sell, you sometimes sell because you need to move to another thing like when you had a tip that something is going to go up or you simply need cash to buy some stuff.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
posi

Activity: 2254
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:07:30 AM

To my opinion those panic sellers are mainly unexperienced users who react on any price change without thinking, purely emotional and without clue what they are doing. People who are few years with Bitcoin shouldn't make such mistakes anymore and should know better how Bitcoin is functioning.

I've been with bitcoin for at least 4 months and I still consider myself as a newbie in crypto but I never panic when bitcoin price goes down maybe because I kept reading topics here in the forum about the progress of bitcoin price that is why I became confident about it. That's why I believe with what you say that those people who panic sells doesn't know anything about bitcoin and only want to make money. Its hard to make money with something you know nothing about because one wrong move you will lose everything that you have.
Panic Selling in trading always happen for those who are newbies and unexperience in trading. In trading it is best not to be emotional for us to gain profit. Always in mind set to perform better and analyze the market in bitcoin to avoid panic selling and to avoid lose of funds of btc.

Well, the panic sell don't happen to newbie only because it also happen to people have been into bitcoin for so long and I'm saying thid from experience cause a lot of people sold their bitcoin when the Chinese government issue happened this year because they think it bitcoin doomsday.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:25:48 AM

To my opinion those panic sellers are mainly unexperienced users who react on any price change without thinking, purely emotional and without clue what they are doing. People who are few years with Bitcoin shouldn't make such mistakes anymore and should know better how Bitcoin is functioning.

I've been with bitcoin for at least 4 months and I still consider myself as a newbie in crypto but I never panic when bitcoin price goes down maybe because I kept reading topics here in the forum about the progress of bitcoin price that is why I became confident about it. That's why I believe with what you say that those people who panic sells doesn't know anything about bitcoin and only want to make money. Its hard to make money with something you know nothing about because one wrong move you will lose everything that you have.
Panic Selling in trading always happen for those who are newbies and unexperience in trading. In trading it is best not to be emotional for us to gain profit. Always in mind set to perform better and analyze the market in bitcoin to avoid panic selling and to avoid lose of funds of btc.

Well, the panic sell don't happen to newbie only because it also happen to people have been into bitcoin for so long and I'm saying thid from experience cause a lot of people sold their bitcoin when the Chinese government issue happened this year because they think it bitcoin doomsday.

Exactly, but to be fair with the other traders some of the veterans has a strict trading plan, whenever the market price hit their target sell price they will sell and whenever the price hit their cut loss price they will sell. Personally I do not have a cut loss when it come to Bitcoin since i know the price will recover..We should always remember this Warren Buffet quote when investing “Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”. I always buy as much as i can in price dip.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1354

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:49:14 AM

Not really. Without panic sellers there would be much less volatility, but it wouldn't kill trading. It would only make it more boring, with less opportunities to make money.
IN trading you don't always panic sell, you sometimes sell because you need to move to another thing like when you had a tip that something is going to go up or you simply need cash to buy some stuff.

Yeah, I think the market will be boring and the chances of you making profit everyday is slim. Although we have given advise to a lot of potential investors not to panic but sometimes it bring some kind of spark on how we see trading. We see them panic, we take the opportunity to buy bitcoin as cheap price.

But we can't take off the fact, that newbies really tend to panic and get nervous in times of the prices going down very quickly. That's why a thread will pop up asking for advise. However, no matter how many advises we can give them, it up to them to make the final (bad?) decision to sold off their bitcoins because they don't like to see that their money is going to the drain.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:46:13 AM

I agree to that. We should not keep feeding the whales by selling bitcoin at a very low price because it will not help ourselves but the whales to get the cheaper bitcoin at bulk and that is why they are winning because the whales are just getting more and more cheaper bitcoin than the people who are average that buys and sells bitcoin at dips because of the fear and we should avoid that because if we will just think for long term benefits then we will realize that it is not good to panic sell.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:12:39 AM

BTC prices are getting expensive, when everyone wakes up every night to get a small coin. Then collect it day by day. They are very aware of the very difficulty of getting BTC at the moment, and if they lose it is a big disaster. This is what causes panic.
anyone will be afraid to lose their time and money, so that his mind is full of fear.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: