Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:26:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH - will it go lower  (Read 7096 times)
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:19:32 PM

It is on a long term bull , but short-term I would stay away from it.

I would stay away long term too. Honestly what is Ethereum going to offer long term? Hasn't it been demonstrated that their technology is vaporware?

The entire point of Ethereum thus far has been deploying ICO's. Take that away and the market is pretty much guaranteed to crash.

If China banning crypto exchanges crashes BTC, imagine what it can do to Ethereum coupled with the ICO ban.

If you didn't sell the Bitcoin top I guess at this point you are better off holding and hoping for the best.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:22:00 PM

It's currently $286 on coinmarketcap. I need to buy some ETH to participate in an ICO soon. Is now a good time to buy or do you think it will go down more in the next few days?

I wouldn't be holding any Ethereum right now to be honest. There's too much unstability with the fundamentals. The hardfork is coming soon from what i've read, which could result in a big mess of 4 Ethereums, one of these may pump but in the long term it's not looking good to be honest.

Also the ICO ban stuff makes it not a good idea to hold the thing. Any gov can crash it even worse than BTC if they talk about ICOs in a bad way.

Yes the ICO ban plus maybe the bitcoin ban that could happen in China. This is going to be an enormous change and might crash every crypto currency with its value. But I see not much of a movement until now. It is still in a good price.
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:27:13 PM

It's currently $286 on coinmarketcap. I need to buy some ETH to participate in an ICO soon. Is now a good time to buy or do you think it will go down more in the next few days?
Impossible to say.
If you have to buy some soon : yes it is a good to buy.
Ethereum will go down more in the next few day : perhaps, but there is no reasons. No new reasons than before.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:35:23 PM

Eth currently at ~$250 so yes it could go down further. The markets can really go one of two ways from here and it all depends on how the situation plays out in China, will more exchanges close down? Will they be forced to close down?

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:38:56 PM

I think this is good time to buy more eth I don't think so it will be go more down..

I think it will go down more and this might because of news on china, they are trying to close down some Bitcoin exchanges on their country. I would say this might temporary and somehow people on that country will fight for it.

I think it will go down below $200 and by the next week it will pump up very hard and you can make a profit or for your long term portfolio.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nickfury

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:15:32 PM

This is not a good time to buy and sell, yes the ICO ban plus maybe the bitcoin ban that could happen in China, September 30 to perhaps the day the verdict for ICO and BTC. We just hope BTC will not drop too low under $ 3000 by the end of this month.

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:20:05 PM

Who knows man. I see these as longer term investments. I put large capital in and just sit on it its very volitile but it's proven to be going in the right direction for the long distance! But, Best thing is to buy a little bit at a time.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:29:03 PM

If on September 10 the rate of the etherum was $ 286, now, four days later, it dropped to $ 227. I'm also not sure that against the background of a general fall in the rate of the currency, it will not go down further.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:57:37 AM

Who knows man. I see these as longer term investments. I put large capital in and just sit on it its very volitile but it's proven to be going in the right direction for the long distance! But, Best thing is to buy a little bit at a time.
I will suggest holding onto those which you have already bought and there is no need to buy anymore eth because they are badly dumping at the moment and no one knows about its recovery. I will like to advise you not to invest too much in eth because they are not capable of producing grand profits compared to bitcoins.

Seems bitcoin has already found its recovery whereas eth is still fluctuating at lower ends. Hopefully in coming weeks we may see eth prices to start riding along with bitcoin prices but I guess it is not recommended to invest more there as of now.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:40:39 PM

i don't agree with you. lets talk in december again. it will be hit 1000$ easy.
Hoobleton

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

Well, I hope you bought during $200 crash. Probably not seeing that again.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:03:06 PM

I hope so that ETH firstly cross 500$ because if BTC again falls, ETH will fall again and vice versa. So for ETH to rise, btc prices have to make a upwards shift. Also ETH in long term is a good investment coin but considering this year end ETH making 1000$ does not seem to be possible atleast for me.
NotSafe4Wurk

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:09:22 PM

I hope so that ETH firstly cross 500$ because if BTC again falls, ETH will fall again and vice versa. So for ETH to rise, btc prices have to make a upwards shift. Also ETH in long term is a good investment coin but considering this year end ETH making 1000$ does not seem to be possible atleast for me.

Yeah me neither. People just like to make up numbers. $1000 means $75bn growth in market cap for ethereum, how is possible?
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:01:50 PM

Today Ethereum is start raising $243 in https://coinmarketcap.com but don't worry if now you buy ETH and invest this coin.ETH high potential coin so you can get profit anytime from ETH.
raj13

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:24:50 PM

its going further up guys keep it
nicedreams

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:04:49 PM

Today Ethereum is start raising $243 in https://coinmarketcap.com but don't worry if now you buy ETH and invest this coin.ETH high potential coin so you can get profit anytime from ETH.
ETH potentially is quite good compared to any other coin available right now.
Beta-coiner

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:36:53 PM

I think ETH could potentially test under 200 again. However, the recovery should be just as quick after wards. There is likely to be a large rally in November though due to cyber monday.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:57:16 PM

I also need some Ether for upcoming ICO. I think now is one of the best moment to buy it.But its my imho. All up to you. Now ot 242 quet good price.
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:44:33 PM

don't forget and count this, ethereum had 0.14 pair with bitcoin. it will see that price again very soon. it is  around 550-560$
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:58:35 PM

I think the price will rise right now. Including all other coins, so it doesn't really matter what coin you have at this moment. But i think we are still in the ICO popular phase, and Etherium is serving a greater purpose in it than Bitcoin. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: