Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH - will it go lower  (Read 7094 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:14:15 AM

ETH will probably hit a high of $340 within 5 years.

Sadly this coin will never reach its over hyped state of $400.

Remember when people thought about the flippening vs BTC? hahha ETH with erc20.

Electroneum > ETH

Sad but true.
Ethereum is still better than Electroneum because Electroneum still on development and the product is not yet completed and tested. the road is still long for Electroneum to beat ETH, but I bet someday in the future Electroneum will match ETH
HodlusMaximusInvestus

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:33:17 AM

does anyone knows that? NO?! Because markets gone wild   Cheesy
JustTwo

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:04:49 AM

People are speculating on their conference. Once it's over, the price will either move up or down.

Since in the speculation period it moved up, it'll probably go down afterwards.
matasovic

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:35:30 AM

I think that it can go for small dip I range 260-280, but thats all. Eth goin higher on end of year for sure.

HODL
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:50:29 PM

Electroneum > ETH

Sad but true.
Ethereum is still better than Electroneum because Electroneum still on development and the product is not yet completed and tested. the road is still long for Electroneum to beat ETH, but I bet someday in the future Electroneum will match ETH
Indeed! But i guess  Electroneum will never reach the level of ETH in the Cryptocurrency world!
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:30:09 PM

Electroneum > ETH

Sad but true.

Eth is a good coin, but it turned bearish when it failed to overtake bitcoins.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:31:02 PM

Electroneum > ETH

Sad but true.
Indeed! But i guess  Electroneum will never reach the level of ETH in the Cryptocurrency world!

ETN wont overtake ETH anytime soon. But ETN has the potential to with the biggest and strongest community support behind the project.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
Kikeeping

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:18:49 PM

As it happens. ETH still has the potential to weaken. Although many tokens are created, but that can't support value ETH to climbing.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

At this moment it is one of best Times to buy it cause of down which is right now. Remember that 2018 is going to be eth year.

elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:24:52 PM

It's currently $286 on coinmarketcap. I need to buy some ETH to participate in an ICO soon. Is now a good time to buy or do you think it will go down more in the next few days?
no, i think is a perfect time for buy eth because at this time Ethereum market is not stabilized and i think in few month or week ETH token is go pumped

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:50:35 PM

At this moment it is one of best Times to buy it cause of down which is right now. Remember that 2018 is going to be eth year.
yes i have the same think with you, this time is a best time for buying and Hold for few month

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:03:39 PM

It's currently $286 on coinmarketcap. I need to buy some ETH to participate in an ICO soon. Is now a good time to buy or do you think it will go down more in the next few days?
no, i think is a perfect time for buy eth because at this time Ethereum market is not stabilized and i think in few month or week ETH token is go pumped
You can buying Ethereum now, I think the current price of Ethereum has a strong support price at $2xx and won't dump more. Remember, the price of Ethereum bounces after Bitcoin stop hardfork in this month. It means the bearish trending of Ethereum has been ended Cheesy

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:18:23 PM

You can buying Ethereum now, I think the current price of Ethereum has a strong support price at $2xx and won't dump more. Remember, the price of Ethereum bounces after Bitcoin stop hardfork in this month. It means the bearish trending of Ethereum has been ended Cheesy
Yup. Above $317 means bull run has begun. Next resistance 345, let's see what next. No doubt ETH will reach thousand dollars too but always the side kick. Buy and HODL.
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:08:57 PM

Good time or Bad time is dosen't matter for Bitcoin & Ethereum.This two coin growth always very effective.I think ETH price now stable you can buy not wait for lower price it's my recommendation.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:59:46 AM

I think it will stop hitting the bottom and will now rise from it's long bloody hibernation stage.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:15:46 AM

i'm going to buy 5 ETH and i hope that it will like you comment "2018 is going to be eth year"
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:17:11 AM

I think even though the price of ETH is down he will not go down like most new coin coin, I guess if its 286usd price it includes a low price, well so in my opinion you better buy it
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:10:05 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 08:32:57 PM by shohelalam

It's already increase from that's price and it increase more. Etherum investment always safe and secure invest after bitcoin. I don't think so it will go down more from this price. As you say you buy eth to participate in an ICO.. If you don't choose good ICO project then don't waste you time and money just buy ETH more and hold. It will be much better more then invest with bad ICO project.
Mascrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:51:11 PM

I am very interested in the situation of ETH. Interesting what will happen in the future. Giant growth and rising coin prices. There is a growing coin in the world. Some claim that ETH will be more popular than BTC Smiley We'll see ...
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:54:54 PM

It's already increase from that's price and it increase more. Etherum investment always safe and secure invest after bitcoin. I don't think so it will go down more from this price. As you say you buy eth to participate in an ICO.. If you don't choose good ICO project then don't waste you time and money just buy ETH more and hold. It will be much better more then invest with bad ICO project.
That's right, instead of research the ICOs project and you need to spend much time to know the project is real or scam, you can just holding your Ethereum still help you have profits. The price of Ethereum can grows more with its platform. I'm sure the current price of Ethereum is below the potential of this coin.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀