Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343637 times)
iapz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

C-Cex is up finally! Grin

That's great news.  I've had excellent experience using them as an exchange.  I know there was a lot of fear mongering with their holiday, but they've been around since 2014 and have always answered my support when needed.

3 great exchanges gives more options to buy BTCZ.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ccinvestor888

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:11:53 AM

Hi BitcoinZ Community!

I start to mine the Btcz couple days ago. I really like the coin, the projects and the community. I'm using the Btcz Wallet (Android) to receive payments from the mining pool. It works fine for receiving funds.
But, looks like there is some ISSUE when I SEND funds to other wallets.

Today, I donate 1000 btcz to our community wallet address t1fHHnAXxoPWGY77sG5Zw2sFfGUTpW6BcSZ, here is txid: 3d44daa4e715579381492da6b07af9adc892f8b4ee00faf198bc1b864496467c
when I check the detail I see 1000 btcz was sent to the above address as expected, at mean time, 7 btcz was sent to another wallet. It's very weird. So, I check other two small 'send' I have done before from the same Android wallet, and here is what I found:

1. 6bf1674c445bf0acce327b73b506d4278e0804720ce3056df129a429171418aa during first or second day of mining, I want to test the send function of the wallet and donate 100 btcz to the above community wallet,
turns out 208 btcz was sent to another wallet in that transaction.

2. 341c1fc1de83068e9e0dfec9dbcf88bbf79f275d727aa18f50fe0f5042559720     I want to test my new paper wallet and sent 100 btcz, turns out 72 btcz was sent to another wallet in that transaction.

So, each SEND transaction from the Btcz Wallet (Android) generated another send action I don't know. Hope someone from DEV team can take a look. Reliable wallet is the key for our success.

BTCZ Rocks!

NORMAL. I was a bit confused too when I started with btcZ.

It's part of design

The extra transaction is actually sending the btcZ back to your own wallet, you can verify by going into settings and checking your own address's used and you will be able to match your mystery transactions back to one of your own addresses.

Your not losing any BtcZ, and your balance will show the proper amount once the transaction completes.

Hope that helped.

Thank you and other members who reply this post. All information are very helpful.

Yes, actually I can see the btcZ back to my own wallet, in 3 different address. Apparently, all these 3 address belong to my wallet. They are not lost. That's great.

Now, question is why each 'Send' transaction will automatically generate another address and put some coin there? If you make 1000 send transactions, you will automatically have 1000 addresses with some coins in your wallet. Does other type of BTCZ Wallet (paper, windows) has similar behavior? This feature/function is not user friendly, I think.

Next question is, should you combine those small amount funds together before you can use them? In may case, one auto-generated address has 7 btcz. How can I use that 7 btcz?
Please advise. Thanks!

FYI, the wallet I'm using is downloaded from google play store by search 'BTCZ wallet'. It's developed by BitcoinZ Mobile Development Team. The version is v10.0.1
Actually, it's pretty neat. I think this is our official Android wallet.  But, please let me know if I'm wrong. Thanks.

dtr

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:38:05 AM

I'm stupid, my apologies but I just figured out I've send the bitcoinz to the Android bitcoinz wallet. Weird the amount was still on the Z adress of the desktop wallet but it's solved now.

Glad you figured it out. BTW - you should always check carefully what addresses you paste from clipboard. There are viruses that change cryptocoins addresses in clipboard, so you paste address of their creator.
NinjaPickle

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

Yes, that threw me off a bit at first too.  However, my extra transactions always go to the same address in my wallet.  Every once in a while I just sent it all back to my main wallet address. 
NinjaPickle

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

The past couple weeks I've been working with @equipool.1ds.us and @hashgod on a new way for users to contribute to the community.
I'd like to introduce everyone to a website I've designed, https://hash4.btcz.rocks/
This website monitors a multi-signature wallet on https://equipool.1ds.us. Any coins mined on this address will be donated back to the community each week.
Normally, this will be to the BTCZ community wallet t1fHHnAXxoPWGY77sG5Zw2sFfGUTpW6BcSZ.
The catch is, at the end of each week, a lucky worker will be picked and win 10% of the coins collected!
The more hashing power you contribute, the more entries into the lottery.

Check the website for more details!

For our inaugural lottery, we will be donating the proceeds 50/50 to the two choices on the Exchange Race https://hodler95.github.io/exchangesrace/
lamgiaukhongkho26

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

interesting chart for Bitcoin Z, right? If you really understand the meaning behind the raw statistics and the beautifulness of the chart, you will know what you have to do at the moment.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/
Thanks, but what did you mean? I guess, what you meant is the periodicity of Bitcoin Z pumps and dumps, right?
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:04:33 AM

I have been mining BTCZ for quite some time now, what is the best pool to do it?
I read in the posts above that Suprnova is not the best one to do it.
egyptianbman

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

I have been mining BTCZ for quite some time now, what is the best pool to do it?

You're welcome to join us at https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Pool fee is only 0.2%, we donate 0.8% to the community for a total of 1% (equal to suprnova).

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

The best pool is The pool you personally like most. Some pools have a forced donation to the developers, I denied that and instead say people can freely choose if they want to donate to development and then point miners either to the devs account or send funds there directly. On Suprnova you mine and you decide what happens with the coins, not the pool op

(little) SuprNova BTCz mining issue.

In the "dashboard" screen, some informations are not displayed since many days :
 - the list of my current workers
 - the current BTCz amout confirmed
 - the current BTCz amount to be confirmed

All the others informations are presents, even the current "round earning estimation".

Have you the same issue ?
Any solution ?

Thank you.

And this is fixed now, someone was ddosing the api

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
egyptianbman

Activity: 216

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

The best pool is The pool you personally like most. Some pools have a forced donation to the developers, I denied that and instead say people can freely choose if they want to donate to development and then point miners either to the devs account or send funds there directly. On Suprnova you mine and you decide what happens with the coins, not the pool op

None of the pools donate to the devs. The pools that donate, donate to the community. BTCZ is a community coin that desperately needs donations to compete with ICOs. Without donations, we'd all be wasting time mining it since it wouldn't be on any exchanges. Please learn more about what you're broadcasting before giving people suggestions on what they should do.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

(little) SuprNova BTCz mining issue.

In the "dashboard" screen, some informations are not displayed since many days :
 - the list of my current workers
 - the current BTCz amout confirmed
 - the current BTCz amount to be confirmed

All the others informations are presents, even the current "round earning estimation".

Have you the same issue ?
Any solution ?

Thank you.

And this is fixed now, someone was ddosing the api
It's working fine again, now.
Thank you. :-).

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
Freelancer76

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

Thank you for your replies guys. I used Suprnova for almost all coins I mined so far, will look into this community pool.
Any news regarding listings on other exchanges?
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

None of the pools donate to the devs. The pools that donate, donate to the community. BTCZ is a community coin that desperately needs donations to compete with ICOs. Without donations, we'd all be wasting time mining it since it wouldn't be on any exchanges. Please learn more about what you're broadcasting before giving people suggestions on what they should do.

Ah and so the community is receiving the funds ? How can I, as a miner, claim my funds then? And why is it so bad if this donation is non mandatory like on Suprnova?

PCMining

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Bitcoinz Pool

http://www.pcmining.xyz/
EU stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3957
US stratum+tcp://us.pcmining.xyz:3957
ASIA stratum+tcp://asia.pcmining.xyz:3957

For Rented Hash:
stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3958

user: wallet
pass: x

Remember to new comers:
Pool fee: 0.4% + 0.6% for listing or marketing...
That 0.6% goes to - Marketing / Exchange listings donations (responsible cryptorex @ slack): BitcoinZ: t1fHHnAXxoPWGY77sG5Zw2sFfGUTpW6BcSZ [/size]

http://www.pcmining.xyz/

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
Freelancer76

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:07:20 AM

Ah and so the community is receiving the funds ? How can I, as a miner, claim my funds then? And why is it so bad if this donation is non mandatory like on Suprnova?

Good question mate  Cool
faneatiku

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

You must be joking! On supranova you have a 1%tax for each block!!! 1% that goes to supranova owner.

On community pools same amount of 1% is kept by the pool: 0.8% goes to the community chest. Supranova dorsn’t HELP this community at all! Without funds we can’t get listed o new exchanges and we can’t do marketing campaigns.
Community funds doesn’t mean you can claim your coins, you can just vote what to do with them whenever a proposal is voted.
Right now you mine on supranova, pay taxes for them, and if you also donate you lose more BTCz.

t1PXEBJZ6pgnkGmPyJKDNqD8yEDQSJ7mFoB
faneatiku

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

Good question mate  Cool

I answered above. You guys are giving BTCZ to another person. They do not donate but they tax each block found.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

You must be joking! On supranova you have a 1%tax for each block!!! 1% that goes to supranova owner.

On community pools same amount of 1% is kept by the pool: 0.8% goes to the community chest. Supranova dorsn’t HELP this community at all! Without funds we can’t get listed o new exchanges and we can’t do marketing campaigns.
Community funds doesn’t mean you can claim your coins, you can just vote what to do with them whenever a proposal is voted.
Right now you mine on supranova, pay taxes for them, and if you also donate you lose more BTCz.

Hmm, why don't we all donate everything to some internet "community fund" to get us listed on exchanges ? Honestly if there's a fund necessary to get listed on exchanges, it saddens me as usually coins should do some kind of innovation to automatically get listed (for free) on exchanges.. Also if the devs decide to built a community fund and then force pools to donate a certain amount to that fund, you can simply add a forced part of the block to be paid directly to that fund, so the words "No Tax" in the header don't make any sense anymore or you're cheating the miners. Community should request a lot and then a exchange WILL list it. However, exchanges also don't operate for free (you thought so?) and take a fee off every trade and withdrawal.. So you might want to create a free exchange first which runs with free energy out of thin air and where unicorns operate the exchange  (and maybe pools too) 24x7 365 days a year.. Also the servers run in winter wonderland and don't cost anything nor they consume energy.

However, I like being phantastic, so I'll make the start, free mining for everyone:

faneatiku

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

If you think that exchanges ask for nothing to list a coin you are wrong.
Everybody wants to get rich for free. You guys are just mining coins and hope it gets x1000 in value so you become millionaires without helping just a little bit.
Is that a big effort when community members ask you to mine on other pools also, so we keep being decentralized? Those that ask this are active members that are working on a daily basis for BTCZ. That’s the minimum effort community asks from miners. It’s obvious that we can’t ask people like you for greater things like donating for different goals... if you can’t even switch a pool for decentralization.

accide

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

Hey guys!

I announced new little GUI Win-Shell for miners (multi algo). Alpha version, but its working =)
I added there our coin and all pools that donate to community

RocketShell preview: http://s25.znimg.ru/1516391340/yymfq56sqv.png

Hope, my app help us to promote BTCZ.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2786521

PS: sry for my bad English)
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: