Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Definitive List of Mac Altcoin Wallets  (Read 75300 times)
maxpower (OP)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:21:13 PM

I added the Boolberry and TEK wallets to the OP, thanks all.

Mac Altcoin Wallets: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216672 | Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205035.0
BTC: 13wuRW8v1PtZrbKKrBfT5JcuiCwpMqpCmY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:31:53 PM

Max,

Here is the link to the most up to date source for TEK, please can someone recompile the Mac Wallet to eleviate some of the stress of what has been going on over in the TEK world.

https://github.com/maxxine/TEK

Thanks!! We all appreciate your help.
4x13
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:41:28 AM

Trying to compile the TEK wallet for MAC, getting errors, any ideas??

17:37:11: Running steps for project tekcoin-qt...
17:37:11: Starting: "/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/qmake" /Users/s3v3n/TEK/tekcoin-qt.pro -r -spec macx-clang CONFIG+=debug CONFIG+=x86_64
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
Info: creating stash file /Users/s3v3n/TEK/.qmake.stash
Warning: ignoring <defaultcodec> element
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.
Info: creating stash file /Users/s3v3n/build-tekcoin-qt-Desktop_Qt_5_3_clang_64bit-Debug/.qmake.stash
17:37:14: The process "/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/qmake" exited normally.
17:37:14: Starting: "/usr/bin/make"
Makefile:1304: warning: overriding commands for target `build/ui_coincontroldialog.h'
Makefile:1296: warning: ignoring old commands for target `build/ui_coincontroldialog.h'
cd /Users/s3v3n/TEK; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /Users/s3v3n/build-tekcoin-qt-Desktop_Qt_5_3_clang_64bit-Debug/build/build.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/sendcoinsdialog.ui -o build/ui_sendcoinsdialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/coincontroldialog.ui -o build/ui_coincontroldialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/addressbookpage.ui -o build/ui_addressbookpage.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/signverifymessagedialog.ui -o build/ui_signverifymessagedialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/aboutdialog.ui -o build/ui_aboutdialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/editaddressdialog.ui -o build/ui_editaddressdialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/transactiondescdialog.ui -o build/ui_transactiondescdialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/overviewpage.ui -o build/ui_overviewpage.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/sendcoinsentry.ui -o build/ui_sendcoinsentry.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/askpassphrasedialog.ui -o build/ui_askpassphrasedialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/rpcconsole.ui -o build/ui_rpcconsole.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/optionsdialog.ui -o build/ui_optionsdialog.h
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -c -pipe -g -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -Wall -W -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DMAC_OSX -DMSG_NOSIGNAL=0 -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/mkspecs/macx-clang -I../TEK/src -I../TEK/src/json -I../TEK/src/qt -Ic:/deps -IC:/deps/boost_1_55_0 -IC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -IC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include -IC:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3 -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/Headers -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/Headers -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/Headers -Ibuild -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Headers -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Headers -Ibuild -F/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib ../TEK/src/qt/macdockiconhandler.mm -o build/macdockiconhandler.o
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++ -c -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -msse2 -g -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -pthread -fPIE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DMAC_OSX -DMSG_NOSIGNAL=0 -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/mkspecs/macx-clang -I../TEK/src -I../TEK/src/json -I../TEK/src/qt -Ic:/deps -IC:/deps/boost_1_55_0 -IC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -IC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include -IC:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3 -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/Headers -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/Headers -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/Headers -Ibuild -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Headers -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Headers -Ibuild -F/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib -o build/tekcoin.o ../TEK/src/qt/tekcoin.cpp
In file included from ../TEK/src/qt/tekcoin.cpp:6:
In file included from ../TEK/src/qt/walletmodel.h:8:
../TEK/src/allocators.h:10:10: fatal error: 'boost/thread/mutex.hpp' file not found
#include <boost/thread/mutex.hpp>
         ^
1 error generated.
make: *** [build/tekcoin.o] Error 1
17:37:21: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project tekcoin-qt (kit: Desktop Qt 5.3 clang 64bit)
When executing step 'Make'
17:37:21: Elapsed time: 00:10.
maxpower (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:46:25 PM

Max,

Here is the link to the most up to date source for TEK, please can someone recompile the Mac Wallet to eleviate some of the stress of what has been going on over in the TEK world.

https://github.com/maxxine/TEK

Thanks!! We all appreciate your help.

I compiled it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y17rjlji1ruxgsv/tekcoin-Qt-2.0.1.0-Mac.zip?dl=0

Mac Altcoin Wallets: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216672 | Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205035.0
maxpower (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:48:24 PM

Trying to compile the TEK wallet for MAC, getting errors, any ideas??

17:37:11: Running steps for project tekcoin-qt...
17:37:11: Starting: "/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/qmake" /Users/s3v3n/TEK/tekcoin-qt.pro -r -spec macx-clang CONFIG+=debug CONFIG+=x86_64
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
Info: creating stash file /Users/s3v3n/TEK/.qmake.stash
Info: creating stash file /Users/s3v3n/build-tekcoin-qt-Desktop_Qt_5_3_clang_64bit-Debug/.qmake.stash
17:37:14: The process "/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/qmake" exited normally.
17:37:14: Starting: "/usr/bin/make"
Makefile:1304: warning: overriding commands for target `build/ui_coincontroldialog.h'
Makefile:1296: warning: ignoring old commands for target `build/ui_coincontroldialog.h'
cd /Users/s3v3n/TEK; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /Users/s3v3n/build-tekcoin-qt-Desktop_Qt_5_3_clang_64bit-Debug/build/build.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/sendcoinsdialog.ui -o build/ui_sendcoinsdialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/coincontroldialog.ui -o build/ui_coincontroldialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/addressbookpage.ui -o build/ui_addressbookpage.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/signverifymessagedialog.ui -o build/ui_signverifymessagedialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/aboutdialog.ui -o build/ui_aboutdialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/editaddressdialog.ui -o build/ui_editaddressdialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/transactiondescdialog.ui -o build/ui_transactiondescdialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/overviewpage.ui -o build/ui_overviewpage.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/sendcoinsentry.ui -o build/ui_sendcoinsentry.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/askpassphrasedialog.ui -o build/ui_askpassphrasedialog.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/rpcconsole.ui -o build/ui_rpcconsole.h
/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/bin/uic ../TEK/src/qt/forms/optionsdialog.ui -o build/ui_optionsdialog.h
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -c -pipe -g -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -Wall -W -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DMAC_OSX -DMSG_NOSIGNAL=0 -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/mkspecs/macx-clang -I../TEK/src -I../TEK/src/json -I../TEK/src/qt -Ic:/deps -IC:/deps/boost_1_55_0 -IC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -IC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include -IC:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3 -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/Headers -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/Headers -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/Headers -Ibuild -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Headers -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Headers -Ibuild -F/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib ../TEK/src/qt/macdockiconhandler.mm -o build/macdockiconhandler.o
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++ -c -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -msse2 -g -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -pthread -fPIE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DMAC_OSX -DMSG_NOSIGNAL=0 -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/mkspecs/macx-clang -I../TEK/src -I../TEK/src/json -I../TEK/src/qt -Ic:/deps -IC:/deps/boost_1_55_0 -IC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -IC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include -IC:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3 -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/Headers -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/Headers -I../Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/Headers -Ibuild -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Headers -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Headers -Ibuild -F/Users/s3v3n/Qt/5.3/clang_64/lib -o build/tekcoin.o ../TEK/src/qt/tekcoin.cpp
In file included from ../TEK/src/qt/tekcoin.cpp:6:
In file included from ../TEK/src/qt/walletmodel.h:8:
../TEK/src/allocators.h:10:10: fatal error: 'boost/thread/mutex.hpp' file not found
#include <boost/thread/mutex.hpp>
         ^
1 error generated.
make: *** [build/tekcoin.o] Error 1
17:37:21: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project tekcoin-qt (kit: Desktop Qt 5.3 clang 64bit)
When executing step 'Make'
17:37:21: Elapsed time: 00:10.

At least part of the problem is that you have the Windows paths to all the dependencies in your tekcoin-qt.pro file (e.g. C:/deps/boost, etc). You need to comment those out and replace them with the appropriate paths on your Mac.

MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:59:45 PM

TEK wallet updated. Same link as before.

BruteFruit

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:48:19 PM

Hoping someone can help me out. I am trying to compile a osx wallet and keep coming up with a "Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64" error. I have done a bit of reading up on this and have heard this is a mavericks issues.

here is a link to the compile error I am receiving.

http://paste.lisp.org/display/143545

Any guidance would be appreciated!

thanks in advance

Rent out your hash-rates for faster ROI on your rigs!
Miningrigrentals.com (http://www.miningrigrentals.com?ref=4089)
MystPhysX

Activity: 597

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:07:04 AM

Socialxbot: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/SOCIALBOT-Qt.zip
Solarcoin: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/SolarCoin-Qt.zip
Equinox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjc2nsyyxbonjge/EquinoxCoin-Qt.zip?dl=0
Solcoin: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z93z3qmhgnzhvtb/Solcoin-Qt.zip?dl=0

maxpower (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:50:38 PM

Added to OP, thanks!

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:21:20 PM

Hyperstake :: https://github.com/presstab/HyperStake/releases/download/v1.0.6/HyperStake-qt-106-OSX.zip

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:31:16 PM

Just updated the OP with an IFC wallet..  Wink

maxpower (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:55:08 PM

UPDATES:

• Updated Truckcoin wallet.
  • New Lightspeed wallet.
  • New DarkToken wallet.
  • New SterlingCoin wallet.

maxpower (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:55:22 PM

Added to OP, thanks!

maxpower (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

Just updated the OP with an IFC wallet..  Wink

The OP of which thread? I'm happy to add it to the OP of this thread if you provide a link.

4x13
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:14:41 PM

Any possibility of getting a VikingCoin Wallet compiled??
DigitalPirateman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:29:18 AM

Gytecoin has a Mac wallet grantenier.com

http://www.4shared.com/zip/zwD10BlXce/Gytecoin-Qt-mac.html?

we are making a link to github too with the other wallets.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 02:37:16 AM

EXCL OSX WALLET: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ikjq6zsz78b4uv5/ExclusiveCoinInsMac_V1.0.0.0.dmg?dl=0

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:47:15 PM

I built the wallet sir.

Thanks

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
tirelesscoder

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:54:40 AM

I have weird errors, I suppose that are related to c++11, I compiled every dependency by hand, using clang.
In the qmake I have stdlib=libc++11

Here are the errors:

Code:
In file included from src/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp:1:
In file included from src/qt/transactiontablemodel.h:4:
In file included from /usr/local/Qt-5.4.0-rc/include/QtCore/QAbstractTableModel:1:
In file included from /usr/local/Qt-5.4.0-rc/include/QtCore/qabstractitemmodel.h:37:
In file included from /usr/local/Qt-5.4.0-rc/include/QtCore/qvariant.h:40:
In file included from /usr/local/Qt-5.4.0-rc/include/QtCore/qmetatype.h:50:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/map:965:44: error:
      no viable conversion from 'iterator' (aka '__tree_iterator<value_type, __node_pointer, difference_type>') to
      'iterator' (aka '__map_iterator<typename __base::iterator>')
          iterator end() _NOEXCEPT {return __tree_.end();}
                                           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp:74:112: note: in instantiation of member function 'std::__1::map<uint256,
      CWalletTx, std::__1::less<uint256>, std::__1::allocator<std::__1::pair<const uint256, CWalletTx> > >::end'
      requested here
  ...for(std::map<uint256, CWalletTx>::iterator it = wallet->mapWallet.begin(); it != wallet->mapWallet.end(); ++it)
                                                                                                        ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/map:648:29: note:
      candidate constructor (the implicit copy constructor) not viable: no known conversion from 'iterator' (aka
      '__tree_iterator<value_type, __node_pointer, difference_type>') to 'const
      std::__1::__map_iterator<std::__1::__tree_iterator<std::__1::__value_type<uint256, CWalletTx>,
      std::__1::__tree_node<std::__1::__value_type<uint256, CWalletTx>, void *> *, long> > &' for 1st argument
class _LIBCPP_TYPE_VIS_ONLY __map_iterator
                            ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/map:648:29: note:
      candidate constructor (the implicit move constructor) not viable: no known conversion from 'iterator' (aka
      '__tree_iterator<value_type, __node_pointer, difference_type>') to
      'std::__1::__map_iterator<std::__1::__tree_iterator<std::__1::__value_type<uint256, CWalletTx>,
      std::__1::__tree_node<std::__1::__value_type<uint256, CWalletTx>, void *> *, long> > &&' for 1st argument
                            ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/map:1081:60: error:
      no viable conversion from 'iterator' (aka '__tree_iterator<value_type, __node_pointer, difference_type>') to
      'iterator' (aka '__map_iterator<typename __base::iterator>')
    iterator find(const key_type& __k)             {return __tree_.find(__k);}
                                                           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp:94:75: note: in instantiation of member function 'std::__1::map<uint256, CWalletTx,
      std::__1::less<uint256>, std::__1::allocator<std::__1::pair<const uint256, CWalletTx> > >::find' requested
      here
            std::map<uint256, CWalletTx>::iterator mi = wallet->mapWallet.find(hash);
                                                                          ^
      candidate constructor (the implicit copy constructor) not viable: no known conversion from 'iterator' (aka
      '__tree_iterator<value_type, __node_pointer, difference_type>') to 'const
      std::__1::__map_iterator<std::__1::__tree_iterator<std::__1::__value_type<uint256, CWalletTx>,
      std::__1::__tree_node<std::__1::__value_type<uint256, CWalletTx>, void *> *, long> > &' for 1st argument
                            ^
      candidate constructor (the implicit move constructor) not viable: no known conversion from 'iterator' (aka
      '__tree_iterator<value_type, __node_pointer, difference_type>') to
      'std::__1::__map_iterator<std::__1::__tree_iterator<std::__1::__value_type<uint256, CWalletTx>,
      std::__1::__tree_node<std::__1::__value_type<uint256, CWalletTx>, void *> *, long> > &&' for 1st argument
                            ^
make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1
6 errors generated.
make: *** [build/transactiontablemodel.o] Error 1
4 errors generated.
make: *** [build/addresstablemodel.o] Error 1
4 errors generated.
make: *** [build/bitcoingui.o] Error 1

There happen also more errors like:

Code:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/utility:254:9: error: 
      field has incomplete type 'CWalletTx'
    _T2 second;
        ^

Code:
src/net.h:317:35: error: invalid suffix on literal; C++11 requires a space between literal and identifier
      [-Wreserved-user-defined-literal]
            printf("askfor %s   %"PRId64" (%s)\n", inv.ToString().c_str(), nRequestTime, DateTimeStrFormat("...

I have Xcode 6.1 + Command line tools 6.1 in Osx 10.10.1
Every dep including Qt compiled by hand with clang and static, but I can't fix these errors...

Do you use clang c+11 or llvm, gcc or what? to compile in Osx 10.10.1 with the last Xcode?
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:31:00 PM

Bumping this because I came looking for a Mac CLAMS wallet.  Now that just-dice is reopened with clams demand for that coin has gone up and an OS X wallet would be really great.

Thanks for all your work on behalf of the Mac and alt coin community!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: