Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM will explode  (Read 7683 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:37:55 AM

Yeah, I can't see it going below 10 cent anymore either, since the ICO price was higher. The lack of volume and the usual trading bot games in combination with FUD kept the price low early on. But those times are over with Binance.

I hope so. but I could see a similar, if not even stronger, rush to BTC before the November hard fork. This will likely push alts down even more.

It already happened, bitcoin was at almost 53% dominance, most alts were suffering
This. I already considered the fork when I said that I can't really see SONM dropping below 10 cent anymore.

then.. here you got it.. the 10 cents "anymore"
It's still not below. And it doesn't matter anyways, because alt coins will be moving back up after the fork completes. Same story as last fork.

wel... it was almost 150% up around a week ago (0,25 then, 0,10 now!).. so it is really a big lost
It's still higher than it was two weeks ago. And again, the Bitcoin Gold fork pulled most of the altcoin money into Bitcoin. If you care so much about these short term movements learn to trade them. Otherwise just sit back and wait a few years after making investments. Investing has always been a game of patience and proper due diligence.
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:42:09 AM

It's still higher than it was two weeks ago. And again, the Bitcoin Gold fork pulled most of the altcoin money into Bitcoin. If you care so much about these short term movements learn to trade them. Otherwise just sit back and wait a few years after making investments. Investing has always been a game of patience and proper due diligence.
I'm amazed that people are expecting huge gains over such short timeframes. Instead of complaining about SONM at $0.1, people should be filling their bags and holding for a few months.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:07:40 AM

Yeah, I can't see it going below 10 cent anymore either, since the ICO price was higher. The lack of volume and the usual trading bot games in combination with FUD kept the price low early on. But those times are over with Binance.

I hope so. but I could see a similar, if not even stronger, rush to BTC before the November hard fork. This will likely push alts down even more.

It already happened, bitcoin was at almost 53% dominance, most alts were suffering
This. I already considered the fork when I said that I can't really see SONM dropping below 10 cent anymore.

It's still not below. And it doesn't matter anyways, because alt coins will be moving back up after the fork completes. Same story as last fork.

wel... it was almost 150% up around a week ago (0,25 then, 0,10 now!).. so it is really a big lost
I just think the price of sonm token must be lower than 0.1 because this project doesn't make sense at all about how the project can reach the active income and in another side this try to give thge dividend to the investors in the future.  1500 satoshi you're welcome.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:46:57 AM

I just think the price of sonm token must be lower than 0.1 because this project doesn't make sense at all about how the project can reach the active income and in another side this try to give thge dividend to the investors in the future.  1500 satoshi you're welcome.

You need to do some proper research on the market sonm will operate, how much money it's worth now and how much it'll be worth in 5 years. Sonm has the potential to become the biggest player in terms of fog technology in the world, potentially working with intel, Hp, Microsoft, ... A company like that would never have tradeable shares (coins) under 10$

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:24:15 PM

I'm amazed that people are expecting huge gains over such short timeframes. Instead of complaining about SONM at $0.1, people should be filling their bags and holding for a few months.
Yeah, people in this scene are quite weird. Most of them don't seem to have any understanding about real markets whatsoever but think they're experts because they've seen some coins rise sharply in the short amount of time they've been trading. I'm pretty sure the same thing happened during the dot com bubble. More profits for smart and patient investors I guess.
krizniq

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:27:02 PM

Yeah, people in this scene are quite weird. Most of them don't seem to have any understanding about real markets whatsoever but think they're experts because they've seen some coins rise sharply in the short amount of time they've been trading. I'm pretty sure the same thing happened during the dot com bubble. More profits for smart and patient investors I guess.

thank to Twitter twats which keep posting images of xxxx% gains of any shitcoin they can find without real value behind.
I think this is really only temporary when those so called "coins" will fail hardly and people starts using brains again .... but maybe not, who knows Cheesy

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
karabiber

Activity: 1386
Merit: 663

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:28:28 PM

when they pumped the coin intelligent people sold their tokens.
now only some bagholders left. btc and eth also rising so it's wise to sell at the time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:18:24 PM

thank to Twitter twats which keep posting images of xxxx% gains of any shitcoin they can find without real value behind.
I think this is really only temporary when those so called "coins" will fail hardly and people starts using brains again .... but maybe not, who knows Cheesy
It's definitely temporary. In the real world, that of rigorous regulation and utmost care from investors, 9 out of 10 startups end up failing. In crypto however, any and every donkey can start an ICO and collect money. So realistically speaking, it's likely that more than 90% of altcoin projects will fizzle out.

And I really doubt that the average person will become rich simply by lucky picks and flips.
Most people get too greedy and self-confident without understanding that they have simply gotten lucky and don't know what they are doing. And those people will end up losing most if not all of their money, just like lottery winners.

Of course, anyone who's careful and diligent will probably find one of the greatest opportunities of their lifetime in crypto. But that type of person is extremely rare (one out of hundreds).
MiBambino

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:48:21 PM

I think that's exactly what'll happen. I believe in 5 years more than 70% of current existing coins will be long gone, while the remaining 30% (a lot of which will be coins that don't exist yet) will be up 5.000 - 10.000% of their current value.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
xooho

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:00:27 PM

I'm with you guys. Waiting for monthly report!
xooho

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:10:26 PM

https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-monthly-report-october-2017-d9626dd5ba00
Yeah!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:17:35 PM

I love how they actually analyze and understand all sides of the market. Something that the vast majority of altcoin projects completely fails to do.
MiBambino

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:17:41 PM

Very excited about their new additions to the team! Of course I'd like to see sonm shoot up to over 1$ right now, but I'd like to put in an extra 1000$ by the end of november when I get my paycheck so hopefully prices stay low until then.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
durilup

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:37:47 PM

I bought it on exchange at 0.04$ and I still keep them . Surely it will explode , sonm will bring new interesting for people.
Someone knows how much did they raise in PRE-ICO and ICO ? Did they have a pre-ico ?

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:39:43 PM

I bought it on exchange at 0.04$ and I still keep them . Surely it will explode , sonm will bring new interesting for people.
Someone knows how much did they raise in PRE-ICO and ICO ? Did they have a pre-ico ?
There were bonus rates for early investors, I don't remember if it was specifically called "pre-ICO" or how much they raised during that time though.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:59:18 PM

lets hope it start to grow when this madness is over

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:09:45 PM

SONM team shot themselves in the foot with all their early promise with exchange listings and this cause the FUD to spread and people start believing it, I know froma start tht this will surely take time before investors start seeing real growth in price and this is very good for the space that the currections is happening early
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:16:09 PM

SONM team shot themselves in the foot with all their early promise with exchange listings and this cause the FUD to spread and people start believing it, I know froma start tht this will surely take time before investors start seeing real growth in price and this is very good for the space that the currections is happening early
They didn't shoot themselves at all. They're doing the best thing possible, which is focusing on development. FUD is completely irrelevant to real projects, because once the product arrives all the mindless zombies will come flocking back immediately.

Will it take time? Probably yes. But that's nothing new. The stock market has always transferred money from the impatient to the patient for as long as it has existed. And crypto is no different.
Volant

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:46:15 PM

Who else thinks SONM > GNT?
MiBambino

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:57:30 PM

Who else thinks SONM > GNT?
Sonm uses fog cloud computing whilst Golem uses the grid, which means Golem's a lot less flexible and fast. Personally I think Sonm will soon absorb Golem, maybe in a year or 2.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO