Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks  (Read 118836 times)
ellaismer (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:53:44 AM

if were able to vote on what channels to have i would prefer discord over slack , Slack just always seems so disorganized. It seems much easier to manage channels and chats on discord. If you want I can set up a discord channel if you want just let me know the type of sub channels you want and any particulars yu may desire that way you can try it if you are dead set on slack then thats cool as well but i think you might like discord. Then there is always telegram which is ok. i think we should maybe have an installation video cause its a little different getting this up and running compared to other coins. I could most likely do it if you want i have the screen capture software I believe. If that is something you want me to try and do just let me know know i have a week or so with some extra time since i lost my job and im procrastinating getting a new one. if you do want me to do a short video just review the steps I put up earlier of how i iunstalled on my window computer to to improve or tell me something you think should be different.

I decided to first create an IRC channel #ellaism (http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ellaism) as that is just the simplest and the old fashioned way. Please feel free to create a discord community, as well!

For the installation, it can actually be much simpler, modified from your steps earlier:

1. download parity and please don't start it
   2. downloaded and copied the Ellaism.conf file and place it anywhere and remember the place.
   8. entered "parity.exe --author <my address> --chain X:\full\path\to\ellaism.conf"  which started parity running.
   9. opened http://127.0.0.1:8180/

Anyway, please feel free to make an installation video if you feel like it.  Cheesy

Upcoming Ellaism network upgrade on around 3 August, 2018. Please upgrade your nodes! Learn more at https://wiki.ellaism.org/hardfork
cryptosamuri

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

lets make money together!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:06:34 AM

cool I will work on the video uin the next couple of days it will be a quickk simple video  its only going to cover window since i havent done the ubuntu but i could always do one of those as well but ill first do the windows make sure they are what you and the community want and go from there

Dragonfyzex

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:37:08 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 05:53:03 AM by Dragonfyzex

Here's a discord server. https://discord.gg/66Pn9jn
It's kind of blank, so if you guys could help me make it better, we could get more people on this discord.
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:06:51 PM

Let's hope that the coin does not disappear in a lot of crypto-currencies. Developer than you may be interested in pools and stock exchanges?
rossskkinder

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:37:21 PM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
ellaismer (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:23:47 AM

Let's hope that the coin does not disappear in a lot of crypto-currencies. Developer than you may be interested in pools and stock exchanges?

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.

Rest assured that personally I'll definitely try to keep this coin alive.  Cheesy

When things are set up, I will try to get this coin onto the Bitsquare P2P exchange. If that does not work, then we can simply create a fork of Bitsquare where people can trade Ellaism. Do note this can take some time (like a month or longer), as I can only work part time for this project.

Due to limited resources, I won't be able to set up a mining pool. It would be great if someone can take up this work.

Upcoming Ellaism network upgrade on around 3 August, 2018. Please upgrade your nodes! Learn more at https://wiki.ellaism.org/hardfork
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:29:06 AM

Rest assured that personally I'll definitely try to keep this coin alive.  Cheesy

When things are set up, I will try to get this coin onto the Bitsquare P2P exchange. If that does not work, then we can simply create a fork of Bitsquare where people can trade Ellaism. Do note this can take some time (like a month or longer), as I can only work part time for this project.

Due to limited resources, I won't be able to set up a mining pool. It would be great if someone can take up this work.

I was chatting with one of the pool owners and they said they could set this up, after they get another coin working. Any chance you could create a windows wallet?
ellaismer (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:45:22 AM

I was chatting with one of the pool owners and they said they could set this up, after they get another coin working. Any chance you could create a windows wallet?

For anyone not in Discord, we discussed to set up an online Ellaism-version of myetherwallet, which will make it possible to create a new address without downloading anything.

Also, great news for a potential mining pool!

cryptosamuri

Activity: 105

lets make money together!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:37:23 AM

I just want to say great work to every body and all the work everybody is doing to get this coin moving. THe dev talked about this being a community coin and from every thing Ive seen the community is shaping up great in discord and on hear 90 % of what i hear or read is people making suggesation and people picking them up if we are able to continue this and multiply it just think of how far this could go. SDo a thank you from one servent  to another thank you all for your awesome work and dedication. ELLAISM rocks and so does her community

adsabelly

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:39:56 AM

Hold on to those coins and stake them. They will have greater value in the future.
sssergy

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:59:44 AM

Hold on to those coins and stake them. They will have greater value in the future.

As a nekonium? The coin must be traded, no matter where. Only to mine is meaningless.
Add to the cryptopia, or at least to the novaexchange.
Lunavan

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:03:35 AM

Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks.... very nice  Wink
Shankar94

Activity: 140

DeepOnion ♡

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:07:09 AM

Is there any simple wallet available ?
Like everyother coins ? Or any pool available ?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:19:52 AM

is there any tutorial to run this coin on windows cpu? i want to try running on my cpu window

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
sssergy

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:17:55 AM

Who needs 10,000 coins, offer your price.
buzzkillb

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:31:00 AM

Is there any simple wallet available ?
Like everyother coins ? Or any pool available ?

No pool yet. And no simple wallet. Which is why this is easy to mine right now.
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:36:01 AM

Any tutorial of some sort to get me started with mining....
buzzkillb

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:45:13 AM

Any tutorial of some sort to get me started with mining....

This is what I did.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168042.msg21747623#msg21747623
sssergy

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:01:59 AM

Everything is in the first post, why do not you want to read it? It's difficult?
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:17:03 AM

How far till we get to a pool? Eagerly waiting for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: