Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks  (Read 118833 times)
tinchopf

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:29:03 PM

Been following this coin for a little while and the community seems to be fairly positive and growing steadily.
I'm still on the fence about investing though until I can see a more precise roadmap (Upcoming features and timelines) apart from what's listed on the website.
Other than the 0 premine, what really sets this apart from Eth?

You can view the differences here, and take your own conclussions http://ellaism.org/comparison/

will ella switch to pos at some point?

It's not in the roadmap as far as i know

They forgot to post one important aspect thou, Ella is the only coin that main dev isn't public.  This is important for trust issues... 

Funny how I trust this coin more than the known dev coins.  Tongue

Can i ask you why?

So far ellaismer has been responsive to my questions early on in this thread. He/(She?) also did not mine this coin like some other miners early on. Maybe impossible to prove, maybe, unless some of us early miners gave up our wallet addy's against the block explorer. But for now I am positive they weren't a huge farm early mining, which really made me wonder what they were doing. And then as some other dev's came on board, ellaismer peaked out of the shadows a little bit more. While I don't know about price/value of this coin, this is the real deal crypto. And maybe this is why some on here are having a hard time explaining Ella. Check for odler bitcointalk accounts throughout this thread to see what I mean.
Well, it seems you got a bit late to the party. He had already talked about it here, after some chatting on Discord

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:47:31 PM

Been following this coin for a little while and the community seems to be fairly positive and growing steadily.
I'm still on the fence about investing though until I can see a more precise roadmap (Upcoming features and timelines) apart from what's listed on the website.
Other than the 0 premine, what really sets this apart from Eth?

You can view the differences here, and take your own conclussions http://ellaism.org/comparison/

will ella switch to pos at some point?

It's not in the roadmap as far as i know

They forgot to post one important aspect thou, Ella is the only coin that main dev isn't public.  This is important for trust issues... 

Funny how I trust this coin more than the known dev coins.  Tongue

Can i ask you why?

So far ellaismer has been responsive to my questions early on in this thread. He/(She?) also did not mine this coin like some other miners early on. Maybe impossible to prove, maybe, unless some of us early miners gave up our wallet addy's against the block explorer. But for now I am positive they weren't a huge farm early mining, which really made me wonder what they were doing. And then as some other dev's came on board, ellaismer peaked out of the shadows a little bit more. While I don't know about price/value of this coin, this is the real deal crypto. And maybe this is why some on here are having a hard time explaining Ella. Check for odler bitcointalk accounts throughout this thread to see what I mean.
Well, it seems you got a bit late to the party. He had already talked about it here, after some chatting on Discord

Too bad, as people posting here get way more attention than discord chat. I still think anyone calling out no premine coins, are being trolls before being honest. Look through this entire thread. No lambo talk besides me saying no lambo talk. But a bunch of people wanting to take this coin somewhere else.  Cool
tinchopf

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:04:48 PM

Too bad, as people posting here get way more attention than discord chat. I still think anyone calling out no premine coins, are being trolls before being honest. Look through this entire thread. No lambo talk besides me saying no lambo talk. But a bunch of people wanting to take this coin somewhere else.  Cool
As far as I was able to see, people that are into ELLA know that for it to be a huge success it will need everybody to add their grain of sand. Talking about lambos or moons is too irresponsible for the ELLA community to say

krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

It seems that Crypto Broker exchange stopped trading. Zero trading volume for all the coins in there (incluing ELLA) since yesterday.
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

It seems that Crypto Broker exchange stopped trading. Zero trading volume for all the coins in there (incluing ELLA) since yesterday.
Never used that exchange, always been on Stocks.Exchange for ELLA and acouple of other coins that are worth it. As long as ELLA is still tradeable there is nothing to worry about Wink Might even get e free exchange listing if all goes well!

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
krinjah

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:38:55 PM

Never used that exchange, always been on Stocks.Exchange for ELLA and acouple of other coins that are worth it. As long as ELLA is still tradeable there is nothing to worry about Wink Might even get e free exchange listing if all goes well!
Nothing to worry about for you probably. But for those of us who are holding ELLA on Crypto Broker there are things to worry about and this is no good for the community as we are part of it. I still hope it is a temporary issue with this exchange.
tinchopf

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:19:37 PM

Nothing to worry about for you probably. But for those of us who are holding ELLA on Crypto Broker there are things to worry about and this is no good for the community as we are part of it. I still hope it is a temporary issue with this exchange.

Just in case, as soon as you can, get all your coins out of that exchange

Mynameischair

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:52:07 AM

Am not technically versed enough to attempt to mine a coin, i wish i could cos i would love to get my feet wet with this coin. Anyway, since i can't mine, am looking to buy bulk. am offering 2000sat and looking to buy up to 1 BTC worth. Escrow is a must, so plz don't bother contacting me if you not interested in using escrow. PM if interested.

Anyway, if someone is kind enough to show me a step by step method on how to mine this coin, i would really appreciate it and would compensate you for it. By the way, when i mean step by step, i literally mean like explaining to an 8 grader with no computing skills. i know how to log into my eth wallet and and i have communicated with the contracts a few times in other to sign up for lotteries and thats about as technical as i know.

Again, thanks and good luck to every one up here. Oh and if someone is worried by my newbie status, i can contact the escrow and handle the transaction with my alt profile which is a full member. I always entertained the idea of having an alternate id, so i started using this one instead in other to grow the post count.

cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:19:26 AM

So when does the Dev plan to reveal his Identity?
Just curious. Am not concerned if he is anon though
tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:29:20 AM

why? are you planning to ask him out?

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
Temporel

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:50:07 AM

Am not technically versed enough to attempt to mine a coin, i wish i could cos i would love to get my feet wet with this coin. Anyway, since i can't mine, am looking to buy bulk. am offering 2000sat and looking to buy up to 1 BTC worth. Escrow is a must, so plz don't bother contacting me if you not interested in using escrow. PM if interested.

Anyway, if someone is kind enough to show me a step by step method on how to mine this coin, i would really appreciate it and would compensate you for it. By the way, when i mean step by step, i literally mean like explaining to an 8 grader with no computing skills. i know how to log into my eth wallet and and i have communicated with the contracts a few times in other to sign up for lotteries and thats about as technical as i know.

Again, thanks and good luck to every one up here. Oh and if someone is worried by my newbie status, i can contact the escrow and handle the transaction with my alt profile which is a full member. I always entertained the idea of having an alternate id, so i started using this one instead in other to grow the post count.

not the best pool but an easy one to setup (no registration) http://ella.pool.sexy/#/help
I know I know, the name and the logo are childish and stupid...

Anyone can share their favorite Ella pools ?

tinchopf

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:02:14 PM

I think it's going to be one of those Scooby Doo moments. Maybe we can make a gambling dAPP, beting who the dev is...

buzzkillb

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:05:32 PM

I think it's going to be one of those Scooby Doo moments. Maybe we can make a gambling dAPP, beting who the dev is...

Do I win when I bet they work on, starts with E and ends with M?  Tongue
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:05:55 PM

This thread is cracking me up.

striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:44:45 PM

I don't really care I like successful anon dev projects one of my favorite things about BTC is the speculation of who is Satoshi? To be honest this dev seems to be doing the same exact thing and will bow out once the community has brought more devs into the fold and thats fine if that is what they choose to do.

buzzkillb

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:17:44 PM

I don't really care I like successful anon dev projects one of my favorite things about BTC is the speculation of who is Satoshi? To be honest this dev seems to be doing the same exact thing and will bow out once the community has brought more devs into the fold and thats fine if that is what they choose to do.

With the last dev added, you are probably on the right path of what's going to happen. Pure quality group of dev's hovering in chat. Somewhere a page or so back I said I like that ellaismer is anon for this exact reason. ELLA has a hint of old school crypto with a bunch of trendy new thoughts spinning around.  Cool
buzzkillb

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:46:37 PM

Want something new from ELLA? http://vote.ellaism.io/  What other ETH coins with no premine have this?  Cool

krinjah

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:57:10 PM

Please remove Cryptobroker from exchanges list in the ann. This appears to be a scam - no trading, no response from support. We surely don't want to have our community members misinformed
toby85

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:33:56 PM

Is there a listing on whattomine.com in the near future ... does anyone know?
Temporel

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:58:15 PM

Is there a listing on whattomine.com in the near future ... does anyone know?

it needs a better exchange first.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: