Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40802 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:49:55 AM

I was surprised to see numerous girls in short skirts and high heels. I live in Berlin since 3 years and being a founder myself it was obvious to me that those were not founder, nor investors but were girls that were invited for entertainment purposes. I decided to hang out a bit and observe the situation, although feeling more and more uncomfortable, since clearly the only 2 categories of females that were present were girls in short skirt and high heels or wifes of investors walking hand in hand into the tempodrom. I spend about 30 min in front of the entry seeing more and more girls buzzing around. After 30 min or so I decided that I am not exactly comfortable in this situation, and knowing that I’ve got a lot on my plate today, I headed home at 11 pm. Today I spoke to multiple women that attended the party that all left early (after 1 hour or less) since they either felt uncomfortable or their partners were directly approached by girls, which was extremely awkward.

"Michael, you got some 'splainin' to do!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:27:24 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1992157.msg20305416#msg20305416

So let me see if I have this correct. The same fuckin team behind HydroMiner acted on the above ASAP, but has yet to act on http://www.swisshydro.io/ stealing HM's content in currently advancing their scam with an active ICO after I warned HM about this piece of shit site, SH, no less than 6 fuckin times and asked for nothing in return, including a thank you, instead getting reamed up the ass by user MD101.

Ergo, it's now safe to assume that the team behind HM is behind the scam site SwissHydro. Time for me to pen a scam thread so to warn the Investards in this community, because that how this crazy fuck living in a van down by the river rolls.

~2 months ago I warned a renown person I personally know in this space that his ID/vitals was being used by some other entity on a rogue website. After one phone to him, less than 24 hours later the site was offline directly due to his efforts. He offered to tip me some unknown amount of BTC. I declined his offer, again, because that's how I fuckin roll.
jonathan3306

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:00:44 AM

Hydrominer is a very rational project for the environment. We need such nature-friendly projects. The new world will either save itself or destroy it. The most basic thing is to provide environmentally friendly production.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:56:40 AM

Team HM can thank MD101 for my increased efforts in revealing exactly what the fuck is behind their venture.

To date, the team has nothing to show for their past funding efforts over the years, now they've announced a second ICO round for HM even though Investards won't see a satoshi till sometime in February 2018, for their investments in the first round while the team is already making bank off the miners purchased to date with their moneys, not to mention coinage still in their coffer that has increased in value due to the favorable exchange rate of BTC and ETH, all the while DDF is tanking.

That said, come back at me, MD, whereupon I'll post more of my findings along with reposting my previously penned shit.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:42:04 PM

Oh poor senile old Gleb. It must be so hurt huh my comment
that you need to click the report button Grin Grin Grin
It ain’t that hard to create an account.

And the fact still remain in here.
When you spread FUD and people counter it back you shift the topic and try to shoot another accusation.
Stop trying to act as forum police.

I see you have a new moniker, eh? From the content of your post, you think I had something to do with it.

If that's the case, allow me to make this so fuckin simple for you or Team HM or for anybody else on the planet. Simply provide definitive proof that I reported your fuckin ass to the mods via exercising the report button, then theymos has my permission to ban all my users accounts on this forum, whereupon my ass would be grass in this space. The task should be easy to accomplish. In fact, I'll even explain to you on how to go about it. Simply PM theymos here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35 - and ask him to look into my recent activities (FUCK IT, MAKE IT ALL MY ACTIVITIES), making mention of this post so that he's up to speed as to what he's a huntin'. If he finds one incident of my reporting your FUCKFACE, then I'm outta here.

Now, I may or may not be lying when I state that I've reported to mods uber-few times, two of those times consisting of two separate users expressing that they were about to commit suicide. Even though I'm a very, very, very, very bad detective, I got extremely fuckin lucky and was able to quickly gain the address of the second person thinking about killing himself, whereupon I contacted the local police and they went to his door. A follow-up phone call confirmed that my week detective prowess was correct and that all turned out well for the lad. PAT PAT ON MY BACK!!!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:02:54 AM

Here's a new business model that's never been tried before and I'm seeking a million dollars via an ICO to implement it.

With the million dollars, I'm gonna purchase a million dollars worth of S9s bitcoin miners and install them in a warehouse next to a dam in Austria. All the bitcoins generated for the  first two months I will keep, but after two months I  will give you 30% of the profits I opt to report to you. After I install the miners upon arrival, I will then request more funding from the very Investards who were kind enough to initially pay me so to implement my original scheme because you guys are the bestest. Oh, and here is best part. The sisters depicted will be known as the founders of the scheme ...

"Captain, are you staring at our tits?"
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:46:18 AM

second coin offering is very good move by the hydrominer team
''Most of the hardware is mining already. That means that the mining proceeds that are generated until February will go into the company and will be used 100% for purchasing new hardware, so Token holders will be able to enjoy a bigger mining operation''
token holders get more advantage this is great.
i think eth mining will be also available in the end of February and by my calculation eth is now the most profitable coin in mining because its price is now going up and already cross 800$ but i think its not gonna stay there and gonna down
it will go up and cross 2000$ in 2018 mid. its my prediction
and if i am right then eth mining is best using H2O token on hydrominer platform
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:07:59 AM

HydroMiner has great news: We're planning a second Coin Offering!

Read more about it on our website: https://www.hydrominer.org/hydrominer-planning-secondary-coin-offering/

UnknownOne

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:26:54 AM

I would be interested in the opinion on Hydrominer of those that visited their facilities. Could you share with us what have you seen and what you think about it?
chefket

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:51:23 PM

I would be interested in the opinion on Hydrominer of those that visited their facilities. Could you share with us what have you seen and what you think about it?
There are couple of videos avaliable on youtube from previous visits https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=HydroMiner+tour and as for the latest one, Austrian TV channel was filming and interviewing the team. In January it will be broadcasted in the course of a documentary. Team will share it with us on their channel as well Smiley
UnknownOne

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:00:02 PM

Thanks, that would be great to know. I was also thinking that some people who posted here visited the facilities and I encourage them to write about their visit.

There are couple of videos avaliable on youtube from previous visits https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=HydroMiner+tour and as for the latest one, Austrian TV channel was filming and interviewing the team. In January it will be broadcasted in the course of a documentary. Team will share it with us on their channel as well Smiley
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:42:18 PM

wow, this is really awesome for all of the token holder, and by that time we may see a pump then, because this will be one of the proofs that the team is really into the project and are not failing its investors.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:54:48 PM

Hello, is the ticker for this token H20 or hydrocoin? I saw hydrocoin today and am confused if it's this token

StormJames3D

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:18:01 AM

Hello, is the ticker for this token H20 or hydrocoin? I saw hydrocoin today and am confused if it's this token

Hello, the ticker is H2O. And the project is HydroMiner, it is not the same as hydrocoin. If you have any more questions please ask Smiley
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:57:48 AM

Hello, the ticker is H2O. And the project is HydroMiner, it is not the same as hydrocoin. If you have any more questions please ask Smiley

hi, thank you for pointing this, i was also confused about the two. i thought hydrominer is hydrocoin.
now i am enlighten already. thanks a lot.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:26:06 PM

Somebody mentioned that in February tokens can be exchanged for mining certificate.
Will this happen? Also what would be the price of certificate, i.e. what mining volume can be bought with let's say 1 token?

tomtwiddling

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:35:37 PM

Somebody mentioned that in February tokens can be exchanged for mining certificate.
Will this happen? Also what would be the price of certificate, i.e. what mining volume can be bought with let's say 1 token?

Yes correct. You will be able to trade your H2O tokens in for a 2 years mining contract. At the moment 1 token represent 5 Kwh (this number might change as talked about in the latest news article). As you can see you do not directly get hash power but power instead. The might use the calculator or refer to the whitepaper what this means for your mining proceeds.

Article: https://www.hydrominer.org/hydrominer-planning-secondary-coin-offering/

Calculator: https://www.hydrominer.org/token-sale/
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:48:52 AM

Thanks for info! Very good calculator!
Actually with my amount of token I won't get much, and I didn't expect to get it.
Interesting to ask, if somebody already compared HydroMining with other services like Eobot or Genesis Mining? It's much more profitable or at the same approximate level?

tomtwiddling

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:08:07 PM

Actually with my amount of token I won't get much, and I didn't expect to get it.
Interesting to ask, if somebody already compared HydroMining with other services like Eobot or Genesis Mining? It's much more profitable or at the same approximate level?

One of the bigger advantages that HydroMiner has over Genesis Mining is that we calculate your mining power in kwh, actual electricity, instead of hashes. If Genesis Mining would upgrade their mining equipment, you as an investor actually loses out as your initial investment for your hash power is worth way less. In comparison with HydroMiner, upgraded mining equipment actually means more mining proceeds. You can actually look at HydroMiner's past performances in the white paper and compare.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:54:15 PM

One of the bigger advantages that HydroMiner has over Genesis Mining is that we calculate your mining power in kwh, actual electricity, instead of hashes. If Genesis Mining would upgrade their mining equipment, you as an investor actually loses out as your initial investment for your hash power is worth way less. In comparison with HydroMiner, upgraded mining equipment actually means more mining proceeds. You can actually look at HydroMiner's past performances in the white paper and compare.

If you were up to speed, you would know that Marco Streng has recently been added to the list of scam artist in this space, thus it's not prudent to cite Genesis Mining in any context if your intent in doing such is to give cred to your brand.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: