Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40802 times)
gasreed

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:45:59 PM

Since the latest is that nary a container has been deployed, then why did Nadine say ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBUOyh0tjSI&feature=youtu.be&t=211

"With the ICO we wanted to reach out to people all over the world because until now we only made containers for private investors."

If I'm a private investor with deep pockets, I would want as many of this containers as possible - DAMN small-time investors.

Here's a question: Since the containers were built for private investors, where the fuck did the investors put the containers upon delivery? Are the investors in direct competition with HM in securing power stations that may or may not have enough water to turn the turbines?

Apologies for spreading FUD in this thread where ... WAIT FUCKIN FOR IT! ... I'm not relevant.

You stupid motherfuckers don't have a fuckin clue that the wool is being pulled over your eyes; not taking the time to do DD, but you cocksuckers have the fuckin time to cry about me swearing, reporting my posts to the mods, and penning shit about me, a person who's tryin' to help the community oppose to you fuckin kowtowers.

Here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G57g7GsKwlk - Nadine states that HM has two power stations up and running and one container (perhaps still in the warehouse). Note 'container' is singular opposed to 'containers' built for private investors.

Could you be a little less arrogant?!
I was also potential investor to H20, but as their ico model did not burn all unsold tokens, I've stepped out, cause with unsold tokens they could manipulate market price...also their smart contract is to strict to holder, so in both scenarios I would expose myself to high risk...

I think you meant less brazen and not less arrogant.

the whole project look totally amazing, too bad that i missed the ICO campaign.
when will we purchase more coin ?

gasreed's assessment made perfect sense unless you're a retard like commenkiz who upon reading your post jacked off all over himself because the project looks totally amazing, albeit crying because he's at a lost as to where to purchase some H20, staring at his kitchen tap.
of course for you the project is amazing, like for every thieft after successful job, till when you will be arrested ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

Been reading since my last visit here. Have been a very silent reader all this time.
Quite shock to see so many accusation and post toward hydrominer.
Will keep this in view , well at least until team start with the contract mining on February, then we will see whether the noise here are true or not.

We're still waiting for HydroMiner to address SwissHydro's plagiarism of their white paper. If they don't give a shit about that, they you sure as hell don't give a shit about their Investards' investments.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:37:26 PM

Been reading since my last visit here. Have been a very silent reader all this time.
Quite shock to see so many accusation and post toward hydrominer.
Will keep this in view , well at least until team start with the contract mining on February, then we will see whether the noise here are true or not.

We're still waiting for HydroMiner to address SwissHydro's plagiarism of their white paper. If they don't give a shit about that, they you sure as hell don't give a shit about their Investards' investments.

wow.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:14:46 PM

Mr. Not Relevant checking in to provide the latest to HM Investards.

In this video - https://vimeo.com/238301573?from=outro-embed - dated October 15, 2017, Make-up Sister, Nadine, stated that HM is a registered incorporated company in Austria, but since that date, Team HM is on record in stating that they've yet to incorporate until legal assesses options as to what charter will be incorporated.

So, where's the link to the charter that's supposedly readily available according to Nadine? It has to exist unless the bitch fuckin lied.

Also in the vid, Nadine stated that HM was just putting in the finishing touches of its first container that's ready to be deployed. Given that it's been over a month now, has the container been deployed or are they still putting in finishing touches?

Hey, wouldn't it be funny if one of Nadine's relatives own the dam where HM's first farm is located? I'm verifying that lead now.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:45:40 PM

Hey, you motherfuckin cocksuckers who don't like me swearing, following the link and let me know if I'm on point in doing HydroMiner's dirty work since obviously they don't fuckin give a shit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2375345.msg25167820#msg25167820 (and read my posts above the fold, as well).

And your welcome.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:11:14 AM

Oh look! Another player on the Austrian mining farm field, utilizing.....hydro power!

https://www.mining-farm.com/

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:00:03 AM

Oh look! Another player on the Austrian mining farm field, utilizing.....hydro power!

https://www.mining-farm.com/

Too easy to expose: https://web.archive.org/web/20170603212925/http://www.mining-farm.com/

But thank you, sir, may I have another?  Tongue
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:08:35 AM

I remember the good old 2013-2014 time when there was a lot more pirates hunting around that crypto ocean.

Gled just noticed another scam even if he is a thrash talker.

Sorry investors you got owned, youll see around 30% of your profits back and thats all.

Good luck with the make up girls that got your money, they doesnt even know what is mining and you throw your money at her like you would hope to see boobs ar the dance club, except you wont ever see their boobs.

No money, no boobs Smiley
Shadolance

Activity: 29
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:09:02 AM

Just read through all of Glebs posts.

Well this is what happens when someone with no brain and education(not that uncommon in the US) is suspicious of something. They'll go a long way to prove they're right.

How do you expect someone to give any accurate overview on anything who doesn't even realize that if a European is talking about cents - he's probably not talking about USD.

Typical US American arrogance.

WE HAVE CENTS! SO NO ONE ELSE HAS CENTS OBVIOUSLY. BEST COUNTRY EVER! LETS VOTE FOR THE DUMBEST PERSON IN HISTORY TO BECOME OUR LEADER.

lol
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:25:45 AM

Well this is what happens when someone with no brain and education(not that uncommon in the US) is suspicious of something. They'll go a long way to prove they're right.

How do you expect someone to give any accurate overview on anything who doesn't even realize that if a European is talking about cents - he's probably not talking about USD.

WE HAVE CENTS! SO NO ONE ELSE HAS CENTS OBVIOUSLY. BEST COUNTRY EVER! LETS VOTE FOR THE DUMBEST PERSON IN HISTORY TO BECOME OUR LEADER.

lol

I have to agree with you. He is just spreding FUD, and i dont know why. The only reason i can think of right now is that he NEEDS to prove himself right.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:41:59 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 11:40:03 PM by mprep

lol

I have to agree with you. He is just spreding FUD, and i dont know why. The only reason i can think of right now is that he NEEDS to prove himself right.

I see what I did wrong. I tried to relay too much information in one post, causing the likes of you two retards to confuse FUD with truism.

So, I guess I have to start all over again and spoon-feed the facts one post at a time, with apologies to all the non-retards who get it.

Fact #1 (yes, I'll number them for the retards): Nadine is on record in stating that she and her sister got into crypto in 2014 AND 2015 (together, not respectively).

Okay, there's Fact #1. All you retards who find fault in that first fact, please present evidence, regardless as to how sound (us non-retards love to laugh), to the contrary.

Stay tuned for Fact #2, for as promised, I don't want to tax the brain cells of retards.

Fact #2 (numbered for the retards so they can revert back in case there's a surprise pop quiz): In this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9cxWnp30o&feature=youtu.be&t=65 - which HM (that's an abriviation for HydryoMiner, retards) and their kowtowers have linked to on myriad occasions in advancing that they're not making shit up, the vlogger states that HM pays .04 cents (US cents he clarifies) per kwh, then he states that at his apartment he pays .0309 euros per kwh as proof that .0425 cents (again, US)/kwh offered by HM for their Investards is a competive rate.

Since I'm unable to convert .0309 euros to US dollars or cents in my head, I'll safely assume that the retards reading this can't conduct such money math calculation in their small heads as well, thus I'll use The Google to find the answer ...

Given that .0425/kwh (offered by HM) is a morer biggerer rate than .04/kwh (dude's apartment rate), it's safe to assume that a company based in Austria would pay a lower rate for electricity like here in the US, thus no need to source dams to place containers that may or may not house miners that may or may not be plugged in. The business model doesn't make sense to non-retards like myself.

The gist of this post was to show that, yes, HM and their marketing team have expressed kwhs in US cents because ... wait for it ... they're directing their campaigns more toward US retards, as depicted in their white paper.

Okay, there's Fact #2. All you retards who find fault in that second fact, please present evidence, regardless as to how sound (us non-retards love to laugh), to the contrary.

Fact #3: HydroMiner has done nothing, let alone thank me for pointing out that some some other entity has stolen copy from their venerable brand, with evidence I've present here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2375345.msg25206118#msg25206118 - and mega posts preceding it.

A simple thank you from you retards would be appreciated.  Cry Cry Cry

Okay, there's Fact #3. All you retards who find fault in that third fact, please present evidence, regardless as to how sound (us non-retards love to laugh), to the contrary.
Shadolance

Activity: 29
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:37:11 PM

Can't believe I'm actually replying to this. Well...

Fact 1: So what? Didn't you mix up years when talking to people at some point in your life?

Fact 2: Hilarious. A little research would've done wonders. Why don't you get the idea that the dude in the video you post is the actual retard? Average electricity price in Austria is (depending on region) 18-22.9 cents / kwH. Get that? Yes that is a lot more than you think it is. Over in Germany it's even more expensive!

Fact 3: Again, what are you trying to tell anyone with this. They are not the ones copying anything. If at all this is a bad sign for that swiss hydrominer thing. You don't go to war with everyone who copycats you. If you do that you're going to drown. You go to war with people who try to take your business.

I seriously don't get your problem.

You are just looking for proof for nothing. There is videos out there where people physically went to their mining farms. Shouldn't that be proof enough?

I'm not invested in H20 personally but connected to the project financially otherwise. That's why I looked here. Was baffled at how you have taken over this thread with your nonsense.

I mean really. You literally wrote "WHY ARE THEY CALCULATING IN CENTS? SHOULDN'T THEY BE CALCULATING IN EUROS?Huh??".

How desparete can you be to dig up something.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:02:39 PM

Fact 1: So what? Didn't you mix up years when talking to people at some point in your life?

Fact 2: Hilarious. A little research would've done wonders. Why don't you get the idea that the dude in the video you post is the actual retard? Average electricity price in Austria is (depending on region) 18-22.9 cents / kwH. Get that? Yes that is a lot more than you think it is. Over in Germany it's even more expensive!

Fact 3: Again, what are you trying to tell anyone with this. They are not the ones copying anything. If at all this is a bad sign for that swiss hydrominer thing. You don't go to war with everyone who copycats you. If you do that you're going to drown. You go to war with people who try to take your business.

You are just looking for proof for nothing. There is videos out there where people physically went to their mining farms. Shouldn't that be proof enough?

I'm not invested in H20 personally but connected to the project financially otherwise. That's why I looked here. Was baffled at how you have taken over this thread with your nonsense.

I mean really. You literally wrote "WHY ARE THEY CALCULATING IN CENTS? SHOULDN'T THEY BE CALCULATING IN EUROS?Huh??".

With apologies, Fact #4 is on hold so to address the above, starting with what's in bold.

I see that reading is not one of your fortes, eh? From the get-go, I've accused SwissHydro of plagiarizing HydroMiner's content, not versa visa (or something like that).

Given that that fact eluded you, I'd say that you're most likely the leader at Camp Retard.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:04:42 PM

Yes I have, but not to the tune of myriad times with the intent of amassing millions of dollars, Mr. So What.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:10:29 PM

Did you pull those numbers outta your ass or did somebody inside you push them out?

By your assessment, HydroMiner is lying about Austria having electricity cost 85% lower than the rest of Europe, a fact that I'm not contesting but you are in defining them.

Sorry to break this to you, leader of Camp Retard, but one of your flock needs his ass wiped after shitting his pants - AGAIN!

How desperate (correct spelling) can you be in discounting my facts when your flock needs your attention 24/7?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:15:00 PM

I'm just gonna pretend that I understand exactly what you were tryin' to say so that your retard flock could believe that I was just served.

"So I shouldn't tell the school district that they literally spelled 'TARD' incorrectly on all their school buses?"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:06:00 PM

That's one helluva fuckin mixup ...

https://coinidol.com/hydrominer-ico-cryptocurrency-mining-using-green-energy-in-the-alps/

https://www.hydrominer.org/profile/nadine-damblon/

thebitcoinwire.com/the-success-story-of-two-austrian-sisters-in-the-cryptocurrency-world

In 2014, a mutual good friend advised Nicole Damblon and her sister about Bitcoin mining. Nicole will need to have listened to it a bit extra intently than Nadine as a result of Nicole began mining Bitcoins from the sisters’ house pc!

https://www.coinstaker.com/hydrominer-ico

Nadine co-founded HydroMiner in 2015 with her sister, Nicole. Her main responsibilities at HydroMiner are business development, strategic planning, and networking. Nadine started crypto mining back in 2014 and holds a degree in media studies.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/09/19/hydrominer-launches-ico-eco-friendly-bitcoin-mining-operations/

HydroMiner was founded in Vienna in 2016 by sisters Nadine and Nicole Damblon, who started cryptocurrency mining in their apartment back in 2014, before scaling their operations to two hydropower stations.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:40:07 PM

Here's something all you fucktards missed. Check out this vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ycadZeKNek - depicting HM's sea container ready to be deployed from their warehouse where it was built.

Totally fuckin amazing, eh? You know what's even more amazing? The day the semi backs up to the container and loads it at an angle before it's leveled on the truck, then travels down the SMOOTH roads of Austria to once again tilt it during unloading, afterward plugging the bitch in sans any issues after loading, unloading and traveling because as you can clearly see in the vid, each and every mining rig is strapped down so to withstand the trek.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Translated: That fuckin container is still in their fuckin warehouse mining coinage.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:50:52 PM

The Make-up Sisters not only mix up dates but also singular and plural nouns ...

awesome project, but one question though.

I dont know why the team told us about the location? is it safe for you, because a lot of mining company never told us about their locations, what about the security?

Thank you

Good point. We decided to show a video of one of the locations where the mining euqipment is actually inside the powerstation. In the other location(s) we have containers and we do not want to reveal the exact location of these, as it would indeed increase the risk of the equipment being stolen. However, all equipment is of course insured.

That was on September 17, 2017, but on October 19, 2017, in this vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G57g7GsKwlk - the interviewer asked Nadine how many containers have been deployed. Nadine replied with ... wait for it ... ONE! One is singular, whereas more than one is plural, with plurals commonly ending in an 's' unless we're talkin' 'bout the likes of gooses.

I'm sure that the flock over at Team Retard is clapping their asses off upon reading this post, falsely believing that once again I've been served by their leader, Shadolance.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:08:19 PM

Talk about a dog and pony show ...

https://www.hydrominer.org/team/

https://medium.com/@philip.v.dimitrov

So, Philip of HM interviews Christian of HM, and no fuckin where in any of Philip's press releases does he disclose that he's part of Team HM. That's pretty fuckin amazing. What's also amazing is that it was Philip who first advanced that Nadine and Nicole got into mining cryptos in 2015.

Sounds exactly like the type of company that only those at Camp Retard would invest into  - a company based on lies and misinformation advanced by their in-house marketing dude.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: