Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40802 times)
bgdmxd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:07:44 PM

There is no exchange for this project ? I don't find it on coinmarketcap, is it dead ?
Right now a team of developers is working on creating mining dashboard
that will be needed for H20 Token holders to redeem their H2O tokens for mining contracts.
Also plan to offer payment for mining contracts in US-Dollar, Euro, BTC and ETH.
It will be implemented by end of january 2018.
if you need more info check here!
https://www.hydrominer.org/getting-ready-mine/
Great recap! There has also been some talks about new token sale https://www.hydrominer.org/hydrominer-planning-secondary-coin-offering/

Yes I think the secondary coin offering will be more like a traditional share offering like Envion, where you hold the tokens like shares and get a paid a dividend for as long as you hold it, instead of a fixed 2-year contract as with the current H20 tokens.

That would be awesome. Exchanging tokens for limited term contracts is not bad, but I would prefer to hold shares, as long as the payout rate is reasonable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

There is no exchange for this project ? I don't find it on coinmarketcap, is it dead ?
that will be needed for H20 Token holders to redeem their H2O tokens for mining contracts.
Also plan to offer payment for mining contracts in US-Dollar, Euro, BTC and ETH.
Great recap! There has also been some talks about new token sale https://www.hydrominer.org/hydrominer-planning-secondary-coin-offering/

Yes I think the secondary coin offering will be more like a traditional share offering like Envion, where you hold the tokens like shares and get a paid a dividend for as long as you hold it, instead of a fixed 2-year contract as with the current H20 tokens.

That would be awesome. Exchanging tokens for limited term contracts is not bad, but I would prefer to hold shares, as long as the payout rate is reasonable.
Yes, the details are not official yet! We have to wait for more information from the team. Make sure you are on telegram, most information is shared there first! https://t.me/Hydrominer
cryptodan21

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

Yes, the details are not official yet! We have to wait for more information from the team. Make sure you are on telegram, most information is shared there first! https://t.me/Hydrominer

Thanks I will watch out for details on Telegram. Any idea on when that will be roughly?
Saschaman

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

Thanks I will watch out for details on Telegram. Any idea on when that will be roughly?

AFAIK ( I am near to the HM team) Hydrominer plans to be the first company to offer tokenized shares, so the tokens will represent a real share in the company. Owners of H2O token will probably be able to redeem the H2O tokens against the new token (Probably H3O). The Team is already in contact  with regulators in the UK, Germany and Austria. Depending on the evaluation it can be great news for H2O holders as they will certainly receive a good offer for theyr coins when they exchange them.
chefket

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

You can also subscribe here to the newsletter so you will not miss out on any updates https://www.hydrominer.org/token-sale/
tomtwiddling

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

You can also subscribe here to the newsletter so you will not miss out on any updates https://www.hydrominer.org/token-sale/

Additionally, if you have Twitter or Reddit you can also find us on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/hydro_miner
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/hydrominer/
Faithh

Activity: 154

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:37:33 PM

A bounty campaignthat not worth to work on it. But the prize is already very low. 1% and the collected money was too low. He could not even go to a stock market. It's crawling in the ether, they can not do it. It was a pity. I liked this project.

╞═◇═╡      CROWD MACHINE  ▌Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders      ╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←  WHITELIST Registration is OPEN  →→→→→→→→→→
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

I was a bit concerned to see the volume for this token on ED drop and prices finding a new floor. I didn't participate in ICO because I figured ROI was super low, considering that there would be no token appreciation and the mining K's looked to offer very poor returns compared to other projects (other ICOs I've got in have looked at 300-500% within a year). I did however take the opportunity to pick some up when it was down at .003 thinking its only up from there. I figured if the price didn't appreciate at least I would be able to cash in on the mining Ks and get my money back +. Not a lot to make me confident that will happen now either :s

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
BrotDinos

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:49:30 AM

I was a bit concerned to see the volume for this token on ED drop and prices finding a new floor. I didn't participate in ICO because I figured ROI was super low, considering that there would be no token appreciation and the mining K's looked to offer very poor returns compared to other projects (other ICOs I've got in have looked at 300-500% within a year). I did however take the opportunity to pick some up when it was down at .003 thinking its only up from there. I figured if the price didn't appreciate at least I would be able to cash in on the mining Ks and get my money back +. Not a lot to make me confident that will happen now either :s
You can still exchange your H2O for mining contracts - which should yield a very good profit if you bought your tokens low.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:50:59 PM

There's only a few volume on Coss.io and the UI of it seems really bad for me. I will wait for a better exchange to come. Also, when will h20 tokens be listed on coinmarketcap? I need real time price data without going to coss.io or etherdelta.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
tomtwiddling

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

There's only a few volume on Coss.io and the UI of it seems really bad for me. I will wait for a better exchange to come. Also, when will h20 tokens be listed on coinmarketcap? I need real time price data without going to coss.io or etherdelta.

The team is still in talk with several exchanges, please wait for an official announcement. About CMC, the token will need at least $10k daily volume for CMC to list the token.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:43:54 PM

is there any video available from these mining platforms powered by green energy? I'm curious if anything works in this project  Cool Cool

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
tomtwiddling

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:26:17 AM

is there any video available from these mining platforms powered by green energy? I'm curious if anything works in this project  Cool Cool

You might want to take a look at the following two YouTube videos:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9cxWnp30o
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Cfqpa4ULY
Wheelige

Do good things

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

You can still exchange your H2O for mining contracts - which should yield a very good profit if you bought your tokens low.

With the way people are talking in this forum the possibility that mining contracts are a while off should be considered. While its reasonable to overlook a certain amount of FUD at some point it becomes a no smoke without fire section. Do some of the concerns posted here not bother you? My concerns are probably going to be set aside and hydrominer will set up their platform and begin taking tokens for mining power, but in the mean time it would be cool if their story was straight, direction clear, and maybe they got involved in this forum and answered concerns directly.

║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
tomtwiddling

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:11:49 AM

H3O Token Update

Dear community,

As we saw a lot of questions during the last days regarding our second ICO here are some facts that will hopefully help you with future decisions:

https://www.hydrominer.org/h3o-token-update/
Wheelige

Do good things

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

H3O Token Update

Dear community,

As we saw a lot of questions during the last days regarding our second ICO here are some facts that will hopefully help you with future decisions:

Firstly, its good to see that news is coming out of Hydrominer, suggesting things are happening. Although there are a number of mistakes in the document which seems like an easy thing to correct. Professional presentation is maintained by professional people, thought this is not always determinative of successful projects (looking at your blog Reggie Middleton).

Secondly, what does this post actually achieve? It seems like something to spark interest in the h20 tokens. "Hey everyone you might have the possibility of exchanging tokens to get h30 or getting a discount on h30 tokens, or literally nothing different at all". I understand that there are issues that exist with securities and you need to play ball with regulatory frameworks but this is a nothing update. You could indicate preferred options to give people an idea of what your hoping for. It also mentions ico investors, does this mean that tokens may need to be send from the purchasing eth address in order to receive any of the potential benefits?

chefket

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

H3O Token Update

Dear community,

Firstly, its good to see that news is coming out of Hydrominer, suggesting things are happening. Although there are a number of mistakes in the document which seems like an easy thing to correct. Professional presentation is maintained by professional people, thought this is not always determinative of successful projects (looking at your blog Reggie Middleton).

Secondly, what does this post actually achieve? It seems like something to spark interest in the h20 tokens. "Hey everyone you might have the possibility of exchanging tokens to get h30 or getting a discount on h30 tokens, or literally nothing different at all". I understand that there are issues that exist with securities and you need to play ball with regulatory frameworks but this is a nothing update. You could indicate preferred options to give people an idea of what your hoping for. It also mentions ico investors, does this mean that tokens may need to be send from the purchasing eth address in order to receive any of the potential benefits?
There has been a lot of questions and speculations on HydroMiner telegram so team responded to those. Answers to those questions were provided and confusions that people were having were cleared.
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:14:59 PM

@tomtwiddling

I would like to buy some H2O token on the market and I tried to estimate the current value after the recent ETH rally.

Was the value of 1 H2O about 3 USD at ICO time? Please could you confirm this?

What mining time can I expect for 1 H2O token? Is it about 5 KW/h or 5 hours of mining with 10 TH/s SHA256?

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:38:29 AM

H3O Token Update

Dear community,

There has been a lot of questions and speculations on HydroMiner telegram so team responded to those. Answers to those questions were provided and confusions that people were having were cleared.
yes team is very active on communication and answering their questions on telegram
also next month H2O token will shows us a mining platform for H2O holders
right now hydromining team is working contentiously on mining  dashboard on hydro mining website
i am waiting for announcements about start mining. where i can use my H2O tokens for mining
and i think eth mining now a days is profitable because of eth price is now all time high and above 1100$
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

Any news about new exchange listing? coss.io is a young exchange and their UI doesn't seem to be friendly to me at all plus there is relatively low volume of trades there compared to etherdelta. And why hasn't H20 haven't listed in coinmarketcap?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: