Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40809 times)
MD101

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:42:00 AM

What is wrong with this retard detective.
Are you fucking stupid?
That guy already answer everything,

It is just your ego that you didn’t want to admit you in a wrong spot. Dickhead

Just fly to that damm country and visit them face to face and stop being a keyboard warrior .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:06:19 PM

Are you fucking stupid?

Just fly to that damm country and visit them face to face and stop being a keyboard warrior .

Can I puff on what you're smokin'?

"Can you provide us with the ETH public addresses where have you been mining ETH or other coins, at from which pool ?"

TBC, for obviously you're slow, the above has never been addressed here, for I've read this entire thread and failed to see it answered.
MD101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:07:38 PM

Are you fucking stupid?

"Can you provide us with the ETH public addresses where have you been mining ETH or other coins, at from which pool ?"

TBC, for obviously you're slow, the above has never been addressed here, for I've read this entire thread and failed to see it answered.

What a moron old fag.
Why the fuck they have to show you what they have mine before starting the project?
That is their own shit. Even before the project begin.

Doesn’t make sense, they don’t even have to do that. And reveal it to public.

Just because you can’t find any other unanswer question you ask some stupid shit huh?
That guy clearly didn’t read all your fucking stupid post with all that fucking uncivilised language, nobody gonna fucking entertain you with that shit.

What else you gonna ask? Where the fuck they got their money? What bank they fucking use? How much money they have in their bank account?

Don’t be a fucking idiot and admit that you clearly so fucking stupid with your delusional detective play that fucking so stupid and so emotional with all that ads hominem and shit.

Just keep being a keyboard warrior shit and play detective okay. You think you so good with that, but clearly you just make fool of yourself in this thread.

Mods must have warned you huh with all the ads hominem, abusive and swear word? No wonder you become a good kids in here. Scare your account to get banned? Hahaha
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:15:53 PM

What a moron old fag.
Why the fuck they have to show you what they have mine before starting the project?

Just because you can’t find any other unanswer question you ask some stupid shit huh?
That guy clearly didn’t read all your fucking stupid post with all that fucking uncivilised language, nobody gonna fucking entertain you with that shit.

What else you gonna ask? Where the fuck they got their money? What bank they fucking use? How much money they have in their bank account?

Don’t be a fucking idiot and admit that you clearly so fucking stupid with your delusional detective play that fucking so stupid and so emotional with all that ads hominem and shit.

Just keep being a keyboard warrior shit and play detective okay. You think you so good with that, but clearly you just make fool of yourself in this thread.

Mods must have warned you huh with all the ads hominem, abusive and swear word? No wonder you become a good kids in here. Scare your account to get banned? Hahaha

quoted for prosperity

hey newbie asshat
your juvenile post says a lot about you.
how old are you anyway, 14?
You are the one making a fool of yourself with moronic posts like that.

Gleb has far more respect around these parts than you could ever hope for in your pathetic exsistance.
Now get back in mommy's basement.

Ha    ha   ha.....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:21:54 PM

You guys 've got to talk about this in chambers, this isn't something you should be discussing here. Well, I don't know when you knew this project 's a scam and still invested in it.
I just want to say: The project ended successfully and we are now waiting for better exchanges... not time to ask for mining pool and eth addresses. Ok, how many people did you warn about this?
Who knew the idea of minexcoin could ever be real, now everything they said is working almost 90% or better but I for e.g thought it was a scam when I read about what they actually was planning of doing. Let's give HM time to plan well for us, don't distract them with this long stories please.

trinidat1

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:48:56 PM

https://steemit.com/hydrominer/@cpufronz/hydrominer-a-post-ico-analysis
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:27:18 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 12:52:20 AM by Gleb Gamow

Are you fucking stupid?

What a moron old fag.

Now I remember when and why I started cussing like a motherfuckin sailor and saying that Nicole's a squirter. It was because of your posts, you fuckin cocksucker.

Here's the deal, your fuckin retard. All a mod - ANY MOD - has to do is to show definitive proof that I was warned about posting vulgar in this thread and theymos has my permission to ban all my user accounts including this one.

Translated: I opted to end vulgarity on my own accord AND a mod NEVER told be to stop doing such.

That outta way, ASSHOLE, Sascha wouldn't have found that question penned by me if he had read my posts up to the one above the fold because ... WAIT FOR IT FUCKIN MORON - it wasn't I who asked it. It was Magincune500 at the beginning of the thread prior to HydroMiner ever cam on my radar ...

So you guys say that most of you are experiences in Mining since 2014, including CEO and CTO , nice sounding position names.

Can you provide us with the ETH public addresses where have you been mining ETH or other coins, at from which pool ?
We can check there how much have you mined and since when and we can asses your professionalism in Mining ourselves.

Just provide public ETH or zec addresses and pools you are connected too.

So, MD101, let's meatup where I'll gladly ram 6cm cock up your loose ass.

Aside: I'm now wondering if MD101 = Dr. Sascha Dennstedt, PhD. Hmmmmmmmmm!

<snip>

quoted for prosperity

hey newbie asshat

Gleb has far more respect around these parts than you could ever hope for in your pathetic exsistance.

Ha    ha   ha.....

You don't see me penning juvenile posts.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks for the kudos, bud.

Is HM's business money sound [on the surface]? Yes.
Do they have a versed team? Yes.
Has there been inconsistencies in their statements? Yes, albeit minor, but needing addressing nonetheless.
Is thehun a good manager? Yes, with only a tad lacking.
Is due diligence warranted? Yes.
Am I an asshole? ONLY on occasions.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:38:11 AM

https://etherscan.io/address/0x2a2638ca63f5a14fff209c0574692e5556543d06

Before i invest, can someone from team explain why this address receive 3750 H2O without sending any ETH? Or who belongs this address?

Can you answer dev to this, what is H2O contract address , as on site say that address will receive H2O only if send ETH, why this address receive H2O and who belongs this address?

Why nobody from team answer to my question ? It makes me to thought that this it will turn into a scam. Can anybody from team answer?

When i asked this nobody answer from team and nobody take this question seriously or even thinking a bit. now this turn into a scam or no?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:29:07 AM

Are you fucking stupid?

What a moron old fag.

Now I remember when and why I started cussing like a motherfuckin sailor and saying that Nicole's a squirter. It was because of your posts, you fuckin cocksucker.

Here's the deal, your fuckin retard. All a mod - ANY MOD - has to do is to show definitive proof that I was warned about posting vulgar in this thread and theymos has my permission to ban all my user accounts including this one.

Translated: I opted to end vulgarity on my own accord AND a mod NEVER told be to stop doing such.

That outta way, ASSHOLE, Sascha wouldn't have found that question penned by me if he had read my posts up to the one above the fold because ... WAIT FOR IT FUCKIN MORON - it wasn't I who asked it. It was Magincune500 at the beginning of the thread prior to HydroMiner ever cam on my radar ...

So you guys say that most of you are experiences in Mining since 2014, including CEO and CTO , nice sounding position names.

Can you provide us with the ETH public addresses where have you been mining ETH or other coins, at from which pool ?
We can check there how much have you mined and since when and we can asses your professionalism in Mining ourselves.

Just provide public ETH or zec addresses and pools you are connected too.

<snip>

quoted for prosperity

hey newbie asshat

Ha    ha   ha.....

You don't see me penning juvenile posts.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks for the kudos, bud.

Is HM's business money sound [on the surface]? Yes.
Do they have a versed team? Yes.
Has there been inconsistencies in their statements? Yes, albeit minor, but needing addressing nonetheless.
Is thehun a good manager? Yes, with only a tad lacking.
Is due diligence warranted? Yes.
Am I an asshole? ONLY on occasions.

Hahahha now you try to linked me with that fucking advisor guy?
What a fucking lunatic shit.

Why don’t you say I’m your fucking mum? I’m your old dad coming from graveyard
Replied back to your fucking stupid post.

And why  the fuck I’m the one that make you fucking used that squirt shit dick head uncivilised language? I’m fucking post a comment after your fucking crazy rant .

What a pathetic guy, trying to blame everyone for the stuff he did on his own

Like the likes of ...

To join in on the negativity here. The bounty campaign run by Amazix was under all standards possible, they changed the rules AFTER the ICO was finished. Nothing about this project says proffesionall.
Did you just fucking report my post your little twat?
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LITTLE COCK SUKCER BOUNTY HUNTER
MD101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:31:15 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 04:25:06 AM by MD101

The Make-up Sisters need to stick inanimate object up their cunts and squirt them across the room for providing their office address as http://www.cocoquadrat.com/kontakt/ instead of at least where that iconic vid was taken.

They espoused transparency out their fuckin ass then provide a shared office space as their official office. And after all the talk as to what form of corp they were gonna do so to be compliant, they opted for the most basic one.

BTW, this corp was formed a month after Nadine stated that HM already had a charter.

thehun, you can weigh in any time so to set the record straight while earning your salt.

Come on, RETARDS, I'm waiting for you fucks to stick it up my ass by proving to me that I'm totally off-base while jacking off to Nicole squirting across the sea container that's most likely still in some warehouse getting its final touches prior to deployment down a bumping Austrian road, knocking the unsecure miners off their shelves unto the container's floor while in route to some damn dam that may or may not have enough water flowing so to the turn the turbines so to power the miners that survive the trip.

Retard old fag
My fucking first post in this fucking thread is in 30th

Are fucking senile old fag? Blame me for your fucking uncivilised languages?
MD101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:33:20 AM

Aren’t you a fucking stupid old shit huh?

Come on blame everyone else again,

Now who you gonna blame? Your mum?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:36:03 AM

Aren’t you a fucking stupid old shit huh?

Come on blame everyone else again,

Now who you gonna blame? Your mum?

My mom died at the age of 39 in 1981 due to cancer.

You're on a roll, bud!
MD101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:37:15 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 04:25:28 AM by MD101

The Make-up Sisters need to stick inanimate object up their cunts and squirt them across the room for providing their office address as http://www.cocoquadrat.com/kontakt/ instead of at least where that iconic vid was taken.

They espoused transparency out their fuckin ass then provide a shared office space as their official office. And after all the talk as to what form of corp they were gonna do so to be compliant, they opted for the most basic one.

BTW, this corp was formed a month after Nadine stated that HM already had a charter.

thehun, you can weigh in any time so to set the record straight while earning your salt.

Come on, RETARDS, I'm waiting for you fucks to stick it up my ass by proving to me that I'm totally off-base while jacking off to Nicole squirting across the sea container that's most likely still in some warehouse getting its final touches prior to deployment down a bumping Austrian road, knocking the unsecure miners off their shelves unto the container's floor while in route to some damn dam that may or may not have enough water flowing so to the turn the turbines so to power the miners that survive the trip.

Retard old fag

Good for your mum don’t have to watch his retard senile kid becoming a keyboard whore cant even admit his own mistake

Come on, answer me senile guy,
Why dodging this. Are you retard?
MD101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:41:21 AM

Now if anyone  that didn’t agree with the fucking retard gleb shithead they must be from the team according to his stupid detective work,

No one can hate him even after reading his fucking uncivilised language. He is the angel , the bitcointalk police.

Great guy. But retard in this thread, can’t admit his own mistake and blunder, try to drag everyone and try to push hard his detective work
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:45:42 AM

Now if anyone  that didn’t agree with the fucking retard gleb shithead they must be from the team according to his stupid detective work,

No one can hate him even after reading his fucking uncivilised language. He is the angel , the bitcointalk police.

Great guy. But retard in this thread, can’t admit his own mistake and blunder, try to drag everyone and try to push hard his detective work

Okay, you win. I will no longer reply to your ignorant ass.
MD101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:49:41 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 04:25:47 AM by MD101

Retard old fag

Crazy dude, reply me why the fuck you try to blame me for your fucking uncivilised language
Even before I joine the fun in this fucking shit thread?

Are you retard?
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:50:07 AM

Do we have any update on the post ICO activities, where is everything is up find out next steps. looking forward to a update! Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
MD101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:51:56 AM

Okay, you win. I will no longer reply to your ignorant ass.

Fucking admit your mistake and blunder if you fucking done one,

Learn to apologise if you fucking wrong,

Don’t fucking try to blame someone and drag it along for the shit that you have done
tomtwiddling

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:04:16 AM

Do we have any update on the post ICO activities, where is everything is up find out next steps. looking forward to a update! Smiley

You might want to take a look at: https://www.hydrominer.org/news/

Latest article would be: https://www.hydrominer.org/getting-ready-mine/
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:55:49 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 06:25:11 AM by Gleb Gamow

I, too, stumbled upon myriad inconsistencies, but my posts were stuck up my dry ass sans lube, resulting in vulgarity streaming from my pie hole.  Cry (I'm almost better now  Kiss)

The following did elude me, thus thanks for that, bud:

They told Trending Topics in October, shortly before their ICO started, that their mining rigs are located in Bruck an der Mur and Langenlois.

A couple of days later they told futurezone.at that their mining rigs are located in Schönberg and Waidhofen an der Ybbs.

On Medium they wrote (already in September), that their mining rigs are located in Murau and Schönberg.

The PR agency of HydroMiner on the other hand, speaks of Langenlois and Waidhofen an der Ybbs as the locations of their mining rigs.

MD101 [in 5 ..... 4.... 3...]: Nobody cares what cities or towns or villages HM's miners are located in, you fuckin retard, who has yet to apologize for being wrong like he is 100% of the time. Your questions and concerns are pointless, hence deserving to be ignored by Team HydroMiner. And, to be fair, I think Nadine's the squirter, not Nicole.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: