Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:43:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🌟WORDCOIN🌟🔵ICO finished!🌟Platform for copywriters&translators  (Read 27884 times)
happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:24:39 AM

I heard the news that investors have to wait for one year to wait for the official diexchange, if indeed this is true. in my opinion this is a long time.
wao long time if this news is true. hope this is not true so investors do not wait long and hope for the best, get satisfactory results

i trust team is professional in crypto world ,they will think twice about exchange .but right now it think it's not good time to hit
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:27:47 AM

I heard the news that investors have to wait for one year to wait for the official diexchange, if indeed this is true. in my opinion this is a long time.
wao long time if this news is true. hope this is not true so investors do not wait long and hope for the best, get satisfactory results
If indeed this is true, how again. per what we do certainly has risks. the flavor was disappointed investors certainly exists, and we can only pray the best, hopefully with a long time this gives amazing results.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

If indeed this is true, how again. per what we do certainly has risks. the flavor was disappointed investors certainly exists, and we can only pray the best, hopefully with a long time this gives amazing results.
really, we pray for the best and hopefully this is not true the news, and for the investors who have joined do not despair and remain optimistic hopefully later his results are satisfactory.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

Doubtful prospects turned out for investors. This project is something like Excudo. There, the guys have already about a year passed after raising funds. And only now it seems like the exchange itself should appear ... But in such a market one should only expect from -x2 to minus -x10. So I condole with investors ...
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

I registered on http://word.expert/ today and I received email confirmation. The problem is that second part of registration is in Russian language and I can only choose from 3 countries from the list.
And it says Welcome to Drupal. What is Drupal??

It looks like they are working on the platform, but they should not accept registrations before it is finished.

Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

Doubtful prospects turned out for investors. This project is something like Excudo. There, the guys have already about a year passed after raising funds. And only now it seems like the exchange itself should appear ... But in such a market one should only expect from -x2 to minus -x10. So I condole with investors ...
Yes, you can wait a year, especially in the map it was indicated that the project will be launched only in the summer. The main thing is to make sense to wait a year. The project should bring certain dividends despite the market situation. as we now admit all in the red zone.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

I have held few of the wordcoin in my wallet, but since the ICO have ended over the half of year till have not listed in any exchange, May I know any announcement about this project now?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
bazzz

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

I registered on http://word.expert/ today and I received email confirmation. The problem is that second part of registration is in Russian language and I can only choose from 3 countries from the list.
And it says Welcome to Drupal. What is Drupal??

It looks like they are working on the platform, but they should not accept registrations before it is finished.
LOL! Drupal is Content management system (CMS), that often uses a webmaster to create standard sites. It is strange that such a project chose for itself a standard CMS, instead of developing its own
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

Can I be a translator on this platform?
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

I have held few of the wordcoin in my wallet, but since the ICO have ended over the half of year till have not listed in any exchange, May I know any announcement about this project now?

it seems that they are no longer active in providing information in bitcointalk.
no updates whatsoever on the progress of this project.
try checking on their official telegram.
billy.ryoko

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

it seems that they are no longer active in providing information in bitcointalk.

Yes, I think the Dev inactive in here, anyway they have not longer active in the Telegram group , so nothing new about this porject now, seems it suspend in this time.

[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
dobrota

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

Yes, I think the Dev inactive in here, anyway they have not longer active in the Telegram group , so nothing new about this porject now, seems it suspend in this time.
I very long supported the project, followed the infrequent news in the telegram. But recently the situation is getting worse and worse.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

I very long supported the project, followed the infrequent news in the telegram. But recently the situation is getting worse and worse.

Yup. http://word.expert/ closed down.

I'm expecting nothing anymore from this 'project'.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

Website is still working for me. I don't have much hope about Wordcoin either. I will try to contact CEO and other team members who have their contact listed on website (LinkedIn or Facebook).
I archived website https://wordcoin.io/ for future reference: [1] [2]
futureofeth

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

Website is still working for me. I don't have much hope about Wordcoin either. I will try to contact CEO and other team members who have their contact listed on website (LinkedIn or Facebook).

Exactly, they took very long for listing the coin in the exchanges. Really they promised a lot to the community and kept silent for more than 3 months and there is no special announcement about their progress till now.
dobrota

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

Exactly, they took very long for listing the coin in the exchanges. Really they promised a lot to the community and kept silent for more than 3 months and there is no special announcement about their progress till now.
I would say that they have not been silent for three months. More than half a year there are no normal news. Rare announcements in the telegram. This is not serious.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:51:36 PM

The website is up again for me too.

We'll see what happens (or doesn't happen).

There's not much we can do.

It is a pity. I earned a good bounty amount of Wordcoins.  Smiley
billy.ryoko

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

The website is working fine for me, as their roadmap, the WE platform will launch on this month, but I can't find any update in the official page, anyway they have been added to C-Cex for the voting previously, but unsuccessful in this moment. I hope more update about it or listing in the exchange in the future.

Dayana_Lloyd

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

So, what about realy working product? Current version of word.expert is not workable as I think. I affraid this is just a way to not become a scam...

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
WORDCOIN (OP)

Activity: 238

WORDCOIN

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

So, what about realy working product? Current version of word.expert is not workable as I think. I affraid this is just a way to not become a scam...

Hello, we're not scam and we're working on the platform functionality now!

PRE ICO  ▀    ▀  WORDCOIN  ▀    ▀  ICO
Sep.27 - Oct.04                            Oct.10 - Nov.07
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: