Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment amount  (Read 3645 times)
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:11:33 PM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
Of course invest the money that you can still live after.
 It is an investment you are taking risk in it and you are not sure whether you will make a profit or not.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

Any finansist will envy you because 1000% is nearly unbelivable especially without a credit leverage. You will earn 500 if btc is 50k$ do you think it is possibe?

I would agree that the higher the investments the higher the profit will be earned. If this will be successful then retirement is already funded. But there is a higher risk involve. The thing is are you willing to take that risk and lose or take the risk and be rich.

It is a hard decision making in terms of money or investment specialially in crypto currency, because it's volatile. But in my part I invest an amount which is affordable to lost. But since the crypto now is successfully increased so nothing to be worry with our investment.
There is nothing to think too much I think one should invest as much as he can afford to earn not to lose, as you are investing small because you are afraid of lose so don’t think about lose as negative thinking has dropped a lot of investors, it is good to think positive and then all positive things will start to happen with you, I am trying to invest as much as I can invest as price is really good and affordable so I am investing fearlessly.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

You can invest a small amount on the market because the prices of cryptocurrency today is still profitable due to the value that keeps on increasing as the time goes by so i think that investing a small amount is also good for people with just a small amount of income.
tuikindu

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

It depends on how much money you put in. Because the maximum value of investment rules is unlimited, because the more you invest, the many advantages you get will become Numbers.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:29:47 AM

Because I am too afraid of the risk of loss that I have to face, I will invest in a small scale and nominal. I allocate 10-15% of my basic salary. I think that's enough as my part-time job in crypto
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:33:35 AM

For now I do not have money for investment and what I did in order to earn bitcoin is I am joining signature campaign as well as bounty campaigns that really pays bitcoins and alts. I am trying hard to work in this forum in order to earn more bitcoins and I will save some of it and trade and I will spend the rest. I really want to invest in bitcoin because I really believe this could give me a brighter future that is why I am working here anything in this forum.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

The amount of investment is depend on each people fortune that they could let it go when its loses. When you think that 300 could be good, reflect that to your income, saving for emergency need, etc. When you already good with 300, then settled it. I suggest don't buy in 1 big order of that 300, buy some when the bar red, and hold some incase for further down so you could still buy more coin. Again, the amount of investment is yours to decide that is good or no based on your fortune.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

Hello, if you want to invest in the crypto currency you have to decide for yourself the amount of financial resources that you will not be sorry to lose.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

A year ago $ 200 was a serious investment for me. My first ICO was Tezos - not the most successful))) Then I was more fortunate with Tierion. Now for me 1000-2000 dollars is a normal contribution. Over time, there is more confidence in the cryptocurrency industry and an understanding of what needs to be done.

sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

Its fluctuating value makes it impossible for you to put all your money and invest in bitcoins. Can-can, when the price falls then lost all the money you have invested.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

Either to be honest. I just don't want to put in 100 a month to wake up 1 morning to find rates have massively dropped
It’s a risk that you should be willing to take if you want to make some money because almost every investment is a risk but you have to be willing to take some risks if you are to make some profits because that’s what investments are all about.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

I think it is all about how willing you are and ready to lose your money, for me if you are a beginner €50 is too much to make and that is already painful to many if losing is what awaits of them ahead of their new activity in crypto world. That is why if I were you I rather not put too much since you are just new to that. This is a practical first move as a newly born crypto currency investor.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

It is an investment you are taking risk in it and you are not sure whether you will make a profit or not.
investment means you have to use money that you do not need. such as money that is indeed the result of profit from work, essentially do not use the results of your needs for investment
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

investment means you have to use money that you do not need. such as money that is indeed the result of profit from work, essentially do not use the results of your needs for investment

For me it doesn't matter how much what matters most is that you tried to. Many of is are afraid to take the risk however those who are not afraid are the ones who were able to get a chance to get rich.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

actually, you only need a decent amount of investment and not a very high capital because if you cannot handle the pressure then you might also sell all your coins immediately so the best thing to do is just learn how the market works before investing a huge amount.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Risk taking factor is very important part of a successful businessman of investor but again, we need to do proper research and development before taking any kind of risk. People take risks when it is worth taking it. If you are pretty much confident about your coin and you know it will return you more than what you are investing, go for it. Otherwise play with that amount which does not make huge difference in its absence.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

Risk taking factor is very important part of a successful businessman of investor but again, we need to do proper research and development before taking any kind of risk. People take risks when it is worth taking it. If you are pretty much confident about your coin and you know it will return you more than what you are investing, go for it. Otherwise play with that amount which does not make huge difference in its absence.
If you act in this way, then all activities in the field of crypto-currency are similar to discrimination. After all, it is on discrimination that we spend insignificant sums of money. But if you think about serious investments and earnings, then your capital for trade or investment should be more serious.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

Being new to this sector, currently I started with keeping 10% of my investment capital towards Cryptocurrencies and new ICOs.
Most of the investment money is going towards Bitcoin at the moment and very few in altcoins and negligible in ICOs.
I learned many ICO turns scam so kind off hesitating before moving ahead.

I think do not be afraid when investing, risk is always there and you have to beat the risks that exist.
I first played bitcoin investment using a little $ 150 capital but I am pursuing to always take advantage of bitcoin price movements so that I can make a lot of profit.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

Before you invest, you can learn about bitcoin. You can acquire knowledge from the forum. You can see the coinmarketcap. Then you can understand the amount of money you invested. However, you can invest in altcoin of $200. I think $1000 is better then. Then you can buy ETH and other altcoin. The more you invest, the more you will benefit.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:21:52 AM

I am starting trade on cryptocurrency with only $100. After I understand about bitcoin and cryptocurrency market, i am adding more. But i think, not matter how much money we use, if we put our money on right coin, we can double our money more faster.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: