Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE!  (Read 89647 times)
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

Is team Spectre able to indicate what their current collaboration with Caviar will entail or is the current issue surrounding the security charges preventing a decision being made. I fully understand that neither company wants to jeopardize their position, or speak out of turn.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spectre.ai.team

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

Is team Spectre able to indicate what their current collaboration with Caviar will entail or is the current issue surrounding the security charges preventing a decision being made. I fully understand that neither company wants to jeopardize their position, or speak out of turn.

The Caviar.io webinar scheduled for tomorrow has been postponed until further notice. This is owing to a jurisdiction based, administrative development on Caviar.io’s side.
___
We wish the Caviar.io team the very best in their endeavours and hope they will find a resolution. We understand they are working with local lawyers in the state of MA to resolve the situation.
___
There is no impact on the Spectre.ai project owing to this development as the Spectre.ai DALP had not invested any funds into the Caviar.io ICO at the time of this development (as this was planned for post ICO for mechanical reasons).
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

SPECTRE has been granted a trademark for the name “SPECTRE” under NICE class 36 (Financial Affairs) of the European trademark filing system. If the group does decide on no rebrand, this secures it against any future infringement filings and will allow for a legally verified, proper brand building process. The trademark number is: 017235771 for any registry searches.

Team Spectre.ai
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

My tokens still in myethwallet since the icon, do u have Ur own wallet to move it to ?
Spectre does not have its own wallet. You can keep your tokens in your MEW. Just be sure that that is the address you have entered on spectre.ai  so that the platform knows where to ping for your tokens.
Does anyone know when the spectre website will add 2fa for our log in or a greater security measure for when we monitor our dividends? If it hasnt been done yet ?
I would expect that would be added before platform live allong with a few other items for our control panel
When Spectre be on exchanges , Binance or Kucoin and Bittrex . You can tell us to know Huh

Is not so easy to list any new coin on exchange like Bittrex. even if the thesis is giving accurate information about whet it will be added.
You need to have patience.

some one said that Bittrex or other bigger exchange the listing fees are more than 120,0000 USD? It that ture? Huh

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
hardalisas

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:44:44 AM

SPECTRE has been granted a trademark for the name “SPECTRE” under NICE class 36 (Financial Affairs) of the European trademark filing system. If the group does decide on no rebrand, this secures it against any future infringement filings and will allow for a legally verified, proper brand building process. The trademark number is: 017235771 for any registry searches.

Team Spectre.ai

Congratulations!!
It has been weeks since token distributions. Any plan when will it be listed on major exchanges?
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:52:01 AM

Team Spectre.ai

Congratulations!!
It has been weeks since token distributions. Any plan when will it be listed on major exchanges?

Spectre.AI is in talks to get listed on larger exchanges, but can not reveal them until they make the announcement.
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:09:03 AM

Team Spectre.ai

Congratulations!!

Spectre.AI is in talks to get listed on larger exchanges, but can not reveal them until they make the announcement.

That is a classic answer from dev teams.
I don't complain though. It is much better than announcement of announcement.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

My tokens still in myethwallet since the icon, do u have Ur own wallet to move it to ?
Spectre does not have its own wallet. You can keep your tokens in your MEW. Just be sure that that is the address you have entered on spectre.ai  so that the platform knows where to ping for your tokens.
Does anyone know when the spectre website will add 2fa for our log in or a greater security measure for when we monitor our dividends? If it hasnt been done yet ?
I would expect that would be added before platform live allong with a few other items for our control panel
When Spectre be on exchanges , Binance or Kucoin and Bittrex . You can tell us to know Huh

Is not so easy to list any new coin on exchange like Bittrex. even if the thesis is giving accurate information about whet it will be added.
You need to have patience.

Bittrex is not a biggest exhange now. Its only top 8 right now.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Binance, Okex, Bitfinex are much more biggest. It would be nice to see Spectre there  Smiley
mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:27:36 AM

Team Spectre.ai

Congratulations!!

That's the way we have to focus on because if we expose them to public means it might damage the thing. People kept asking when are you going to list on the exchange and give us any specific ETA. So it is always to keep it confidential, once it is confirmed you can answer them to the public.
Alex_inf

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

Team Spectre.ai

Congratulations!!

Maybe you can provide info what month it's will happen? February, March, April?
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

The tokens can be listed at any time in large exchanges, after making the requests in the exchange who decides when, so now we just have to wait and not ask always the same.
gembira

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

Team Spectre.ai

Congratulations!!

Maybe you can provide info what month it's will happen? February, March, April?

You want to sell now your tokens? Why? just wait when they will launch platform and first devidends will be paid. Price will be much more. Now they must have only few big exhanges, more people must know about this tokens. And when product will be ready - than we need a lot of exhanges.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:30:44 AM

Hello, does anyone here have an idea if there is another exchange for spectre aside from Etherdelta? isn't its hard to sell the token of spectre in this exchange, though it is already listed the token in my mew? thanks Smiley
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:19:08 AM

So far for the Spectre tokens, the problem is to move on and grow up. After the appearance on the etherdelta there was a sale of coins by bounty participants and the price decreased slightly. To all this very important factor, which influenced the price of the token, became a significant decline in the entire market of crypto-currencies.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:54:00 AM
Merited by newegggo (2)

So far for the Spectre tokens, the problem is to move on and grow up. After the appearance on the etherdelta there was a sale of coins by bounty participants and the price decreased slightly. To all this very important factor, which influenced the price of the token, became a significant decline in the entire market of crypto-currencies.
The trade volume is etherdelta is very low, so the price there doesn't mean a lot.
I believe once it is listed on some major exchanges, we will see the real price.
newegggo

Activity: 266

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

The trade volume is etherdelta is very low, so the price there doesn't mean a lot.
I believe once it is listed on some major exchanges, we will see the real price.
That is true.
Spectre tokens are out of most people's radar, that is why it it much undervalued so far.
Hope dev has some plan to list it on exchanges.

gembira

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

Hello, does anyone here have an idea if there is another exchange for spectre aside from Etherdelta? isn't its hard to sell the token of spectre in this exchange, though it is already listed the token in my mew? thanks Smiley

They will make announce soon about new exhanges. They promiced new exhanges in the end of this month as I remember. Wait for better exhanges and better price  Wink
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

They will make announce soon about new exhanges. They promiced new exhanges in the end of this month as I remember. Wait for better exhanges and better price  Wink

Now I feel better for your response mate. This will be a great news if this happen anyway. I knew many of us who have an spectre token will hold em for now and their waiting also for the big or good exchange compare to Etherdelta for now. So I guess my only choice is nothing but to wait for the meantime. God bless you Sir, best regards Smiley
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:41:39 AM

Now I feel better for your response mate. This will be a great news if this happen anyway. I knew many of us who have an spectre token will hold em for now and their waiting also for the big or good exchange compare to Etherdelta for now. So I guess my only choice is nothing but to wait for the meantime. God bless you Sir, best regards Smiley
I believe there are more people who wanna buy spectre token than people who wanna sell.
Once it hits some major exchanges, investors will be willing to buy.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:28:38 AM

I believe there are more people who wanna buy spectre token than people who wanna sell.
Once it hits some major exchanges, investors will be willing to buy.

Yes, I also believe if the token spectre many interested will surely be many investors who buy this token and no doubt all the tokens will be sold out. I'm sure it will be a lot of interest with the token this Spectre.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: