Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE!  (Read 89650 times)
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:19:27 PM

Muahahah spectre has raised more than 12,250 ETH atm only from their pre-sale. What a really great potential project.
See on here  https://etherscan.io/address/0x670e095e92aff090fb8475131f7a8a5d98bd0155

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CaptainphuckU

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:22:01 PM

Below is the ramblings of an absolute FOOL. So let's breakdown the FOOL's comments in turn to educate him. SPECTRE is not using binary options, they are the creators of "SMART OPTIONS" a totally new kind of trading asset imo. One of which should dominate this space for years to come. Binary Options agreed are DEAD, the rats nest of people who destroyed them in Israel has come to an end *** YAY *** as over 95% of the brokers come from there and if you don't know Israeli's well they are home bodies so not likely to leave and cause trouble away from home, not part of their nature. So odds are they will go back to looking for work selling second hand electronics at airports. Another thing to note is SPECTRE is no broker, they have created an autonomous DECENTRALIZED liquidity pool, do you not get that? That means you do not DEPOSIT to a BROKER = NO FRAUD!  Odds are you maybe be part of the very brokers being put out business by public opinion, the LAW and now even technology, prolly best to get over it, hands him the classified ads, search terms you might wish to look for on jobmonsters.com = Conman/@$$hole/IsraeliBrokeroutofwork/mentallyhandicappedjobs and the like. So

1) Again not Binary Options = SMART OPTIONS, also the SPECTRE platform works try using it as I have, will have a great future being able to trade all kinds of products and integrate education/risk management tools, easy to use interface/charting. It even has DAPP built in for future 3rd party connectivity options. The license they will get and ones they will apply for will likely be looked on favorably due to their connections to real fintech space players and the knowledge they bring to the table. There is good will here as they are looking to bring a corrupt industry to an end and usher in a new age of fairness for investors and traders alike. That is POWER, even if you are too short sighted to see it. Again these are NOT BINARY OPTIONS, those are DEAD, these are "SMART OPTIONS" decentralized blockchain based with a fair profit system for SPECTRE and Token holders of 2% which would anger any broker who would like to keep their 100% instead on clients losses, such as Binary.com, STOX, SPOTCHAIN and all the broker shills who are afraid of SPECTRE destroying their CENTRALIZED model boys club. Your "Conflict of interest days are done, get ready for a DECENTRALIZED model that eats your lunch, bringing an end to the FRAUD/Manipulation and RISK to the trader.  

2) 2% is not good enough? Remember the team members of SPECTRE have been around for years running a fair business model catering to traders, which they don't even really promote. I think this is due to their focus on the future and somewhat humble nature. They are not marketers trying to run hype and tell you how great they are at every turn, they are professionals who wish to make trading a better experience for all and they have the vision and team to bring this about. This is the warped thinking of somebody from the Israeli conman/binary options space. SPECTRE is not a BROKER you got that right, brokers are greedy dirt bags who wish to only take clients money, period! Now you sound very very familiar with this, to which my guess is you are with a broker in some way/shape/form. 2% has an exponential effect spread out over many users/transactions in time. I suggest you actually do more research on spectre.ai as they have all the breakdowns on the site for you. Or would you rather just make baseless fictional remarks in order to FUD them? My guess is the later...

3) Conflict of interest? All trading is a ZERO sum game period! Yes you will have losers, but if I had a choice of trading vs a DECENTRALIZED autonomous liquidity pool that takes 2% on volume VS a Broker taking 100% based on losses, well no need to think about this. CENTRALIZED = 100% gains for broker 100% losses/Manipulation/Conflict of Interest/FRAUD on your DEPOSIT to them, which you hope they will return to you vs DECENTRALIZED 2% per transaction and you hold onto your money as there is NO DEPOSIT required = LESS RISK to the trader. Add to the value that you are supporting the future with blockchain tech adding to the value with security/speed and a FRAUD free future both elegant in design and moral in vision.

4) Trader or Token holders? Really? The simple fact is most lose in trading, same in business too? So what is your point if the average loss is 2500 per individual, as in business does that mean nobody should take the risk anymore? Maybe we should all become communists and stop trying to capitalize on new technology and just all go back to working on basic living requirements, hold hands brothers! UNIT fight the dirty capitalists! Ahhhhh... No... Traders get a "FAIR BATTLE GROUND" of which the trading world has not seen and Token Holders get profits off the aggregate of the functionality of the DLP, simple/honest and straight forward.

So what is it!? I will tell you what it is .... The Dude Abides ...
This is to say it will be and already is. Your stressed/deceptive/angry undertones are not lost on me. You are very likely one of those Israeli con men who pretended to be a broker, or have support them in the past. That is coming to an end. The DECENTRALIZED FAIR and advanced MODEL is going to put the CENTRALIZED brokers out of business. "CENTRALIZED = Dialup" and "DECENTRALIZED = FiberOptics." Brokers are angry because that 2% = no profits for them, or very very little. Only a fair minded group who is out provide a honest and long term business would think this way. Where con men who only see short term gains would think the other way. Also even commission structured trading has it's negatives such as churning by brokers or spreading. IG and Nadex screw their clients over imo and hey they even have CFTC licensing to allow this. You want a platform that is based on commission that has even lower odds of a trader being profitable, check them out! That platform is designed to screw traders as bad as the prime mortgage scam of 2007-8 was designed to steal wealth from middle america. Binary Options are DEAD that is all I agree with in your writing, from the ashes will RISE "SMART OPTIONS" long may they live!!! Vive la France! Opps hold on I am american, BUILD A WALL!  Roll Eyes

I have investes in two other ICO's relating to Binary Options. And I have regretted this very much. These binary ICO's are popping up every day. Newest I think binary.com
So after investing I looked (to late) into this business and the potential.

THIS SPECTRE PLATFORM WILL NEVER WORK !! (of course they do not care, only if the ICO works)

1.  They say they will apply for a EU license
The 1st of January MIFID II will get in effect, meaning  95% of all EU countries will ban Binary Options. So this license is worthless. It can only be used in the EU.
US, Canada, Brasil and many other countries and continents have already stated that offering Binary options is illegal. Binary Options are dead !
>> clearly no real research was done or ignored

2.  Financial statement is total guess work (or just pumped up for this ICO)
All other Binary ICO companies have set out income and cost of running a binary platform.
Running such a platform cost a lot of money (especially marketing) and this all going to be paid for with a 2% margin , get real !
They state a client value of 2500, this is absurd. Not even the largest Forex brokers have such a value. Traders putting 8 trades every day ?? They do not go on holliday or take a break or stop trading...?
>> this team has no experience and is making up numbers

3.  NO CONFLICTOF INTEREST ??
Spectre is no broker, but it sure as hell is a counter party of their traders! Traders loose and the company wins.
If clients win, this Holy Grale (the liquidity pool) is going to get empty and this means no income for the company (or token holders) , so what is keeping them from rigging the platform ?

They say all brokers are scammers (which is true). But where do they get this winrate of 52% (needed for them to make a profit). This company has no experience in running a binary company, so these numbers come from other brokers (correct: scam brokers) And why is the win rate so low, because if the broker does not scam, the winrate will be much higher!  

4. Make a choice , token holders or traders !
Spectre is promoting the platform to traders and pretending that they will offer all the tools to be a successful trader. This is great ! For the traders, but not for the shareholders (clients need to loose to make money)
On the other side they promote ICO investors that they are going to offer a profitable trading platform, in which clients will loose on average 2500€ ..

So What is it ?

What is your goal, make us rich or make traders rich !
the only way both parties can profit if you are a REAL BROKER. A real broker earns on commissions, which means the more positions a traders opens the more commission you earn as a company and now you want the trader to win, as you will want him to place more trades Wink
Great company to set out an ICO and not saying it is a scam, but they have no idea what they are doing and have no experience. (look at the team) and this platform will go bust on traders winning (thats what you want, right? )

Reading this thread carefully, and besides all the sales pitches from Spectre and other members (part of Spectres team or not) This were some valid questions, still not one single answer to one of them from Spectre. Besides some cursing from idiots.
What I do know is that Binary is illegal in most countries and more countries are joining every day. And the EU countries will also make it illegal. You can read about this all over the internet.

So I think it is stepping in a industry that is coming to its end...

The only end coming is for your responses and Brokers Fraud imo, thanks to the DECENTRALIZED nature of BLockCHAin! Long Live CRYPTO TECH!

Spectre.ai.team

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

ICO Alert Report: Spectre.ai
___
https://blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-spectre-36af35e33948
perspin32

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:34:29 PM

Hi all. How it is going on the pre-sale. I hope it will be good for all investors and project team
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:52:41 PM

Hi all. How it is going on the pre-sale. I hope it will be good for all investors and project team

It's going very well so far, thanks for your support.

Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:01:05 PM

Muahahah spectre has raised more than 12,250 ETH atm only from their pre-sale. What a really great potential project.
See on here  https://etherscan.io/address/0x670e095e92aff090fb8475131f7a8a5d98bd0155

Is this the correct address of SPECTRE ?
I am an early registered user and this is not the address that i have

@Spectre.ai.team
At your website is still enabled the "register to pre-sale"
So, it wasn't significant enough to register ourselfs days ago...

About the cap
The hard cap is 240 million SPECTRE tokens.
What about the low ?

Thanks!

Aegean Skipper

Merit: 126

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:14:13 PM

@Spectre.ai.team

You don't have support and ANN in the Greek community!
This is no good for someone Greek who's trying to follow your project...
Chan8

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:16:40 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 12:33:17 AM by Chan8

See on here  https://etherscan.io/address/0x670e095e92aff090fb8475131f7a8a5d98bd0155

@Spectre.ai.team

About the cap
What about the low ?

Thanks!

It does not look like the right address, i also got another address to send to.
I think he made a mistake.
Spectre is well on its way reaching the minimum target already. Or already did.  

*edit, nevermind it is correct. contract address is different.
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:21:07 PM

Which tokens users preffered now? Utilites or dividends tokens? I cant choose whis ones better  Huh
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:06:31 PM

Cliff High Interview with Karan Khemani, CEO of Spectre.ai.

https://youtu.be/pX1MJIhYd5o
Zaducis

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:56:35 PM

Already a thousand more. A good start, although I learned about the project only today, I think it is necessary to understand before the main round of sale.

Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:17:51 PM

@Spectre.ai.team

About the cap
What about the low ?

Thanks!

You can see the address by logging into your tokensale portal here: https://tokensale.spectre.ai

You can still register for the pre-sale but will no longer be whitelisted.

Min Cap   5,000,000 total SPECTRE tokens (combination of SPEC-U and SPEC-D)
halfxbaked

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:17:01 PM

Hey people, how do i choose which tokens i am buying? Utility or dividend.
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:36:58 PM

About to contribute to the #spectreai sale? Check out our latest blog post for some important information:

https://medium.com/@teamspectre/information-about-the-token-sale-58dcebc40100
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:40:09 PM

Hey people, how do i choose which tokens i am buying? Utility or dividend.

You will receive stem tokens. You decide and claim token type after sale.
halfxbaked

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:40:49 PM

About to contribute to the #spectreai sale? Check out our latest blog post for some important information:

https://medium.com/@teamspectre/information-about-the-token-sale-58dcebc40100

thanks, that helped Smiley
Saddko

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:40:30 AM

Here's a really important video. The cryptoworld guru Clif High is interviewing Kay Khemani, the CEO of Spectre

Enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX1MJIhYd5o
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:18:16 PM

SPEC pre-sale going very good so far hopely, after the ico will center bit exchanges like bittrex  Cool
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:36:46 PM

Here's a really important video. The cryptoworld guru Clif High is interviewing Kay Khemani, the CEO of Spectre

Enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX1MJIhYd5o

That was a great interview. I wouldn't be surprised if Spectre goes 5x or more once it hits the exchanges.

Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:20:29 PM

Clif High’s take on Spectre.ai
___
https://medium.com/teamspectreai/clif-highs-take-on-spectre-ai-ea8d3ffff97e
___
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: