Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE!  (Read 89651 times)
harvw

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:15:09 PM

Can someone please explain to me in simple terms exactly what this ICO is offering and how I can gain good returns from it as an ICO investor?

The beginning of a new era.
Spectre.ai.team

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:26:13 PM

Can someone please explain to me in simple terms exactly what this ICO is offering and how I can gain good returns from it as an ICO investor?

Please watch this short 8 minute video. It will bring you up to speed on everything related to the story: https://youtu.be/D37kqqmhO2o
johnsm79

Activity: 224

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:39:56 PM

I find that you deed a decent job with this project. I hope it works out for you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kirkcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

The ico time is clearly specified ? It will be announced in the 4th quarter of 2017. I think there is not much time for ico if pre-sale is done succesfully.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
jlanzago

Activity: 266

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:27:32 PM

All people enquiring about ICO should really go into Spectre.ai website where the information is very clear, and the registration for it open already.

That being said, I really like this project and look forward to invest in both Utility and Dividend tokens, in a proportion I have yet to define.
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:51:37 PM

The ico time is clearly specified ? It will be announced in the 4th quarter of 2017. I think there is not much time for ico if pre-sale is done succesfully.

Pre-sale begins October 27th
Main sale begins November 17th

You can check out the one pager for quick information here: https://spectre.ai/media/spectre_one_pager_en.pdf

You can register for the pre-sale now at https://spectre.ai

All of the pre-sale details can be found on this blog post here: https://medium.com/teamspectreai/spectre-ai-ico-and-token-sale-process-1b9275774907
kirkcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:12:05 AM

Pre-sale begins October 27th
Main sale begins November 17th

You can check out the one pager for quick information here: https://spectre.ai/media/spectre_one_pager_en.pdf

You can register for the pre-sale now at https://spectre.ai

All of the pre-sale details can be found on this blog post here: https://medium.com/teamspectreai/spectre-ai-ico-and-token-sale-process-1b9275774907

Thank you for your response. I can not attend pre-sale. but if I can find the fund I think I will join the ICO. I will continue to follow Smiley

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
zonefloor

Activity: 1876
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:13:50 PM

SPEC has balanced supply of around 240 milion. this so important for me when i invest a coin. SPECTRE team works hard we know it as for me they must use social media more powerful. I guess the SPEC is a long term coin if we can be patient we will win!
harvw

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:16:23 PM

this appears to be a competitor to BitMex.

The token structure is very unclear and confusing. Can someone provide me with a video or a calculation to show me exactly what I could potentially earn if I were to invest a certain amount of money i.e. 1 BTC for example?

Thanks.

Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:37:59 PM

this appears to be a competitor to BitMex.

The token structure is very unclear and confusing. Can someone provide me with a video or a calculation to show me exactly what I could potentially earn if I were to invest a certain amount of money i.e. 1 BTC for example?

Thanks.

SPECTRE, short for speculative tokenised trading exchange, is a financial prediction market platform backed by a tokenised liquidity pool.

Please watch this short 8 minute video. It will bring you up to speed on everything related to the story: https://youtu.be/D37kqqmhO2o

This video here explains how the dividends pay out as the platform grows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgYQQhs9lW4&feature=youtu.be

Also this 1 hour webinar where the Spectre.ai management team walk you through the dynamic forecasts model available on www.spectre.ai is well worth looking into https://youtu.be/NqwC6zwF4K8
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:52:27 AM

Firstly I'm very impressed at the activity of the Spectre team on this thread. This shows a team that cares about what they are doing and want to get people on board who are on the same page.

I have a query around the two token types and their indicated interest for the presale. Is the Spectre team able to let us know what level of interest there is in each token type? I note there is not a separate section for contribution for each token on their portal at this point. Just interested to see how investors are leaning. I personally am intending to get on board with Spec-D as I have no skill in trading.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:09:46 AM

Firstly I'm very impressed at the activity of the Spectre team on this thread. This shows a team that cares about what they are doing and want to get people on board who are on the same page.

I have a query around the two token types and their indicated interest for the presale. Is the Spectre team able to let us know what level of interest there is in each token type? I note there is not a separate section for contribution for each token on their portal at this point. Just interested to see how investors are leaning. I personally am intending to get on board with Spec-D as I have no skill in trading.

We are not able to give any ROI projections as it can create a market distortion and is effectively akin to us steering the decision for the masses.
Hiaco Taki

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:11:58 AM

I have investes in two other ICO's relating to Binary Options. And I have regretted this very much. These binary ICO's are popping up every day. Newest I think binary.com
So after investing I looked (to late) into this business and the potential.

THIS SPECTRE PLATFORM WILL NEVER WORK !! (of course they do not care, only if the ICO works)

1.  They say they will apply for a EU license
The 1st of January MIFID II will get in effect, meaning  95% of all EU countries will ban Binary Options. So this license is worthless. It can only be used in the EU.
US, Canada, Brasil and many other countries and continents have already stated that offering Binary options is illegal. Binary Options are dead !
>> clearly no real research was done or ignored

2.  Financial statement is total guess work (or just pumped up for this ICO)
All other Binary ICO companies have set out income and cost of running a binary platform.
Running such a platform cost a lot of money (especially marketing) and this all going to be paid for with a 2% margin , get real !
They state a client value of 2500, this is absurd. Not even the largest Forex brokers have such a value. Traders putting 8 trades every day ?? They do not go on holliday or take a break or stop trading...?
>> this team has no experience and is making up numbers

3.  NO CONFLICTOF INTEREST ??
Spectre is no broker, but it sure as hell is a counter party of their traders! Traders loose and the company wins.
If clients win, this Holy Grale (the liquidity pool) is going to get empty and this means no income for the company (or token holders) , so what is keeping them from rigging the platform ?

They say all brokers are scammers (which is true). But where do they get this winrate of 52% (needed for them to make a profit). This company has no experience in running a binary company, so these numbers come from other brokers (correct: scam brokers) And why is the win rate so low, because if the broker does not scam, the winrate will be much higher! 

4. Make a choice , token holders or traders !
Spectre is promoting the platform to traders and pretending that they will offer all the tools to be a successful trader. This is great ! For the traders, but not for the shareholders (clients need to loose to make money)
On the other side they promote ICO investors that they are going to offer a profitable trading platform, in which clients will loose on average 2500€ ..

So What is it ?

What is your goal, make us rich or make traders rich !
the only way both parties can profit if you are a REAL BROKER. A real broker earns on commissions, which means the more positions a traders opens the more commission you earn as a company and now you want the trader to win, as you will want him to place more trades Wink
Great company to set out an ICO and not saying it is a scam, but they have no idea what they are doing and have no experience. (look at the team) and this platform will go bust on traders winning (thats what you want, right? )
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:51:58 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 03:07:07 PM by Spectre.ai.team

Hiaco Taki thank you for giving us your feedback.  

If anyone has concerns about Spectre we encourage everyone to visit our website spectre.ai or better yet simply stop in telegram.  We are always present.  The CEO Kay, is around 16 hours a day fielding all manner of questions.  Ask any one of the 2900 people in our telegram what they think of Spectre.  Or if you know any one of our 4800 plus investors get their opinions.  
Saddko

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:08:03 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 03:34:59 PM by Saddko

Good news! A new powerfull member has joined Spectre advisors!

"Spectre.ai is pleased to add Scott Driscoll, both a prominent educator in Cryptocurrency education at Pluralsight and VR engineer at Foundry 45, as our third board advisor. He joins recently appointed JP Morgan veteran Sascha Berresch, CFA and Harvard/MIT ad-exec, Menelaos Skouloudis who are on the Spectre.ai board. Together with him, the group will be bringing virtual reality trading to the blockchain. Spectre.ai, being the first broker-less prediction market platform catering to digital options, CFDs and other contract types, will also set a new benchmark in how traders around the world trade. Our CEO, Kay Khemani commented “The installed base of HTC Vive, Sony PS VR, Oculus and other VR headsets is only moving in one direction: up! this represents an ideal opportunity to convert live OHLC candlestick data into 3d objects in 3d landscapes and allow traders to trade with a new level of immersion and feel for the market. Tie this to Spectre.ai’s broker-less technology, bring in social trading and it’s a slam dunk for traders."

"Spectre.ai enters virtual reality"

More info here https://medium.com/teamspectreai/spectre-to-bring-traders-into-virtual-reality-b2b1f33866f0"
Hiaco Taki

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:12:01 PM

If anyone has concerns about Spectre we encourage everyone to visit our website spectre.ai or better yet simply stop in telegram.  We are always present.  The CEO Kay, is around 16 hours a day fielding all manner of questions.  Ask any one of the 2900 people in our telegram what they think of Spectre.  Or if you know any one of our 4800 plus investors get their opinions.  

2900 Traders and 4900 investors...

All with different angle on this ICO.
Investors want Traders to loose money and Traders want to win on the platform. But what does Spectre want?  You are promosising both sides the Holy Grail

And why you do not address the issues in this forum?
harvw

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:18:53 PM

2900 Traders and 4900 investors...

All with different angle on this ICO.
Investors want Traders to loose money and Traders want to win on the platform. But what does Spectre want?  You are promosising both sides the Holy Grail

And why you do not address the issues in this forum?

I completely agree. You have raised some very valid points which needs to be addressed here ASAP.

harvw

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:20:29 PM

I have investes in two other ICO's relating to Binary Options. And I have regretted this very much. These binary ICO's are popping up every day. Newest I think binary.com

THIS SPECTRE PLATFORM WILL NEVER WORK !! (of course they do not care, only if the ICO works)

The 1st of January MIFID II will get in effect, meaning  95% of all EU countries will ban Binary Options. So this license is worthless. It can only be used in the EU.
US, Canada, Brasil and many other countries and continents have already stated that offering Binary options is illegal. Binary Options are dead !

All other Binary ICO companies have set out income and cost of running a binary platform.
Running such a platform cost a lot of money (especially marketing) and this all going to be paid for with a 2% margin , get real !
They state a client value of 2500, this is absurd. Not even the largest Forex brokers have such a value. Traders putting 8 trades every day ?? They do not go on holliday or take a break or stop trading...?

Spectre is no broker, but it sure as hell is a counter party of their traders! Traders loose and the company wins.
If clients win, this Holy Grale (the liquidity pool) is going to get empty and this means no income for the company (or token holders) , so what is keeping them from rigging the platform ?

They say all brokers are scammers (which is true). But where do they get this winrate of 52% (needed for them to make a profit). This company has no experience in running a binary company, so these numbers come from other brokers (correct: scam brokers) And why is the win rate so low, because if the broker does not scam, the winrate will be much higher! 

Spectre is promoting the platform to traders and pretending that they will offer all the tools to be a successful trader. This is great ! For the traders, but not for the shareholders (clients need to loose to make money)
On the other side they promote ICO investors that they are going to offer a profitable trading platform, in which clients will loose on average 2500€ ..

So What is it ?

the only way both parties can profit if you are a REAL BROKER. A real broker earns on commissions, which means the more positions a traders opens the more commission you earn as a company and now you want the trader to win, as you will want him to place more trades Wink
Great company to set out an ICO and not saying it is a scam, but they have no idea what they are doing and have no experience. (look at the team) and this platform will go bust on traders winning (thats what you want, right? )

All of the points raised here are extremely valid and should be addressed here.

Saddko

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:49:18 PM

So What is it ?

All of the points raised here are extremely valid and should be addressed here.

They will be adressed. Give the Team some time, as they are now totally occupied with the presale deadline.
Saddko

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:41:25 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 05:59:59 PM by Saddko

1.  They say they will apply for a EU license
The 1st of January MIFID II will get in effect, meaning  95% of all EU countries will ban Binary Options. So this license is worthless. It can only be used in the EU.

2.  Financial statement is total guess work (or just pumped up for this ICO)

3.  NO CONFLICTOF INTEREST ??

So What is it ?

Hiaco Taki. Have you invested in Binary com ICO already? When will the ICO start? Do they have a presale? I have not found information about it.

Read the answers by Spectre Team to your questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: