Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE!  (Read 89650 times)
Spectre.ai.team

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:02:23 AM

A brief promotional video explaining SPECTRE.ai technology and how it empowers traders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6x5broeSi8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:50:48 AM

To yield or not to yield: TOKENS

https://medium.com/teamspectreai/to-yield-or-not-to-yield-tokens-f6b2aa959464
Saddko

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:11:07 AM

A broker-less exchange for binary options? Is this like Nadex?
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:33:17 AM

A broker-less exchange for binary options? Is this like Nadex?

From the whitepaper: http://spectre.ai/media/spectre_whitepaper.pdf?ver=1.8

" ..While CFTC regulated NADEX does allow for the exchange of
offsetting digital/binary option trades by matching traders, liquidity issues do reduce
the trading experience and funds are ultimately controlled by the broker."
Saddko

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:15:47 PM

But isn't the liquidity issue same to SPECTRE? Where does it mainly differ? Simple and short explanation, please.
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:56:44 PM

But isn't the liquidity issue same to SPECTRE? Where does it mainly differ? Simple and short explanation, please.

From the one pager document here: http://spectre.ai/media/spectre_one_pager.pdf?ver=1.9

HOW WE DO IT

• SPECTRE (short for Speculative Tokenized Trading
    Exchange) is the world’s first brokerless, financial trading
    platform with an embedded, decentralized liquidity pool
    that acts as a counter-party to all trades. The liquidity
    pool is initially funded by an ICO and tokens are
    distributed to the investors in return.
  • When trading, all transactions are governed by smart
    contracts meaning that the broker is completely removed
    from this equation as well.
  • The smart contracts pay out 2% dividends to ICO token
    holders and 2% to SPECTRE as a technology fee, each
    time the trader takes a trade. This is different to the
    traditional broker models where brokers mostly get paid
    on trader losses.
  • A result of all the above is the creation of a fully
    transparent and fair trading environment with no conflict
    of interest between involved parties; a provable fair
    battleground where traders can fairly trade against the
    market without intervention.
Saddko

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:13:58 PM

Got it now! Thank you very much. This appears to be really something new for binary option traders, not to mention, if in time you can reach it out to forex trading. 

I have been trading binary options for years, and seen the rise and fall of the whole industry. Eliminate the brokers and DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Good luck to your project! I will definitively follow this with great interest.
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:04:47 PM

SPECTRE (short for Speculative Tokenized Trading
Exchange)

tbh i don't see how SPECTRE could stand for that blablabla....how about STTE then?isn't it much better?

RED FLAG!
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:04:20 PM

This makes no sense. How can you sustain a 75-90% return just by guessing that the price will go one way or another? If you guess it goes up and the price goes up only by .1% your still right, but are going to get a 75% return? The money come from the liquidity, thus detracting from the whole network value. So if people do guess right, the network is worth less even tho your personal value went up. So if you achieve your goal(making smarter traders), then you company will be worthless.
If people do guess wrong, then they lose everything nd so if your company succeeds then majority of users have lost money.
 Your page states that a person needs a 57% correct guess rate (minimum) to make profit, due to the 2% fee on every trade(both entry and exit).
 And your trading robot will advise them if they make a mistake? The same robot that controls the price points, trade access,  and the liquidity pool? It sounds like you replaced the brokers with an automated version.
All in all, I feel you make this sound like it's a win win for all whIle also sayin that the majority will lose.

And yes the name makes no sense. I'm not sure what language you translated from but something is not right here. Just my 2 cents.
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:50:48 PM

This makes no sense. How can you sustain a 75-90% return just by guessing that the price will go one way or another? If you guess it goes up and the price goes up only by .1% your still right, but are going to get a 75% return? The money come from the liquidity, thus detracting from the whole network value. So if people do guess right, the network is worth less even tho your personal value went up. So if you achieve your goal(making smarter traders), then you company will be worthless.
If people do guess wrong, then they lose everything nd so if your company succeeds then majority of users have lost money.
 Your page states that a person needs a 57% correct guess rate (minimum) to make profit, due to the 2% fee on every trade(both entry and exit).
 And your trading robot will advise them if they make a mistake? The same robot that controls the price points, trade access,  and the liquidity pool? It sounds like you replaced the brokers with an automated version.
All in all, I feel you make this sound like it's a win win for all whIle also sayin that the majority will lose.

And yes the name makes no sense. I'm not sure what language you translated from but something is not right here. Just my 2 cents.

Hello HippePyro, I will give this a go at a response.  If you watched the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9FRoc0CNyM example the trade being executed risked 3 eth.  It had a return of 5.35 eth if the person making the trade is correct.  Had the trader been wrong of course they would have lost 3 eth.  Since they were right they won 2.35 eth.  2.35/3= 78% ish as their ROI.  The only way it is always a win win is if you're a holder of spectre.  As you receive a 2% return of each trade made on the platform.  In order to profit from trading you would of course need to be correct more often then not.  The good news if the interface can help you achieve this through its various control settings.
Saddko

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:06:04 PM

Hippie,
This is trading - if you win or loose is up to you. But your counterpart in binary options is the binary option broker. You think they wish you win your trades, and they loose the money? No way, and they can in many ways put brakes on your winning trading.

What is different in SPECTRE is that your counterpart is the liquidity pool, and it gives rat's ass to if you win or loose your trade. If you win, it pays you automatically, no questions asked. If you loose, money goes to the liquidity pool.
As to the prices at which you trade, SPECTRE can do nothing about them. Price feed comes from totally outside international sources, e.g. one of them is Oanda.

Don't worry about that liquidity pool runs out of money. Statistics show the cruel reality that that percentage of winning trades is much much lower than loosing trades.

Trading robots can give you hints to help you to analyze a situation, but it is only up to you to make the trade decision. Trading binary options is not just guessing and betting - you have to read the charts and keep an eye on news.

Hope this helps, but ask if you have questions.
spectreaiguy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:32:02 PM

Hello,

Thanks for your questions, please see our responses below in bold.

> "This makes no sense. How can you sustain a 75-90% return just by guessing that the price will go one way or another? If you guess it goes up and the price goes up only by .1% your still right, but are going to get a 75% return? The money come from the liquidity, thus detracting from the whole network value. So if people do guess right, the network is worth less even tho your personal value went up. So if you achieve your goal(making smarter traders), then you company will be worthless.

Saddko above hit the nail on the head! Trading is a zero-sum-game. One trader’s wins are another’s losses. No one is re-inventing the wheel in SPECTRE. We are not a hedge fund telling traders if they invest, our platform will make them money. What we are doing is removing the broker out of the picture that intervenes disallowing traders to have a fair battleground against the wider market (i.e even stand a chance of making some profit). In our case, the broker is replaced by a decentralised liquidity pool that acts as counter party to most trades (where our algorithm does not match one trade against another traders). Out of 10 traders, when provided with a fair battleground, around 6-7 lose money because they cannot beat the market (Oanda, the world’s largest FX broker’s latest quarterly data supports this fact and the fact that its a billion dollar company lends support to the fact that SPECTRE’s liquidity pool will grow substantially as well, since we’re basically a decentralised Oanda but multi-asset-class).

In order to beat the market in digital options, you need to generate a win rate of around 57-58% as payouts upon wins are 75-80% on average. Those who invest the time and gain experience and are talented can do so and sustain win rates above this hurdle rate thereby generating capital growth over time. These traders will be rewarded from the liquidity pool and yes the pool shrinks after these payouts. However the masses cannot beat the market as data from millions and millions of trades over years shows. This means there is sustained liquidity pool growth over time of which a big portion is paid out to token holders as dividends. Network value on aggregate, ergo, increases.

Please follow this closely: Both SPECTRE and token holders receive revenues/dividends when traders trade; whether they lose or win is irrelevant. We are a technology platform that charges the liquidity pool a transaction fee. The network’s value is “worthless” if all traders win in the long run which is practically impossible. Statistics won’t change just because we obviate the broker. You are talking about tail end of the distribution events that have <.0000001% probability of happening. Sure, there are periods a few hours or days where the liquidity pool may be stagnant or decline but over time growth is going to continue upward, thereby increasing the networks value. And yes, if a trader loses by incorrectly predicting the direction of the market, they lose their capital investment for *that* trade, nothing more. It’s not like leveraged trading where you lose more than the amount invested. We have no trading robots, not sure where you gathered that from.

>  And your trading robot will advise them if they make a mistake? The same robot that controls the price points, trade access,  and the liquidity pool? It sounds like you replaced the brokers with an automated version.

This is inaccurate on many fronts. Firstly, the smart contracts that govern trade entry, exit and outcomes are oraclized. They are different from onboard SPECTRE AI that learns how the trader trades and gives them ‘soft-warnings’ protecting them from destroying their accounts or allowing amygdala hijacks to overtake their rational trading processes in their brain (you can look up the science of lizard brain trading and the destructive impact of cortisol during fight or flight responses during high-stress situations such as trading).

Our tools do not trade for traders, they just make them avoid easy pitfalls and instant account destruction; something traditional brokerages facilitate as they want to fleece clients immediately.

> And yes the name makes no sense. I'm not sure what language you translated from but something is not right here. Just my 2 cents."

The name is an acronym as for Speculative Tokenised Trading Exchange. 'SPEC'ulative 'T'okenised 'Tr'ading 'E'xchange. We understand you would not understand it, partially because as per your signature you are a promoter of 'spectrecoin' a completely unassociated project with a similar name, but we assure you significant due diligence has gone into this name many months ago and we will be posting in the coming week a legal document for your perusal.

spectreaiguy

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:40:24 PM

SPECTRE (short for Speculative Tokenized Trading
Exchange)

tbh i don't see how SPECTRE could stand for that blablabla....how about STTE then?isn't it much better?

RED FLAG!

Hello,

Let us break down the etymology of the acronym we have used. Read the following phrase carefully: SPECulative Tokenised TRading Exchange. Please now focus on the bold letters. If you remove all other letters and bring them together and get rid of the redundant 'T', you get SPECTRE.

We understand you prefer 'STTE' as a name but phonetically it is not possible to pronounce it. But thanks for the kind feedback!
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:50:31 PM

Just for clarification spectreaiguy is part of the Spectre team.  It is Kay the CEO.  Want to make sure people don't think it is some unrelated person who is not part of the team.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:34:22 PM

Hi guys. I saw in the beginning of the topic that you plan to lay out a link to your bounty company. But as I understand it, so far it is not. When we can expect it, because we want to participate. Is there an exact date for the beginning of the bounty?
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:57:04 PM

Hi guys. I saw in the beginning of the topic that you plan to lay out a link to your bounty company. But as I understand it, so far it is not. When we can expect it, because we want to participate. Is there an exact date for the beginning of the bounty?

Firstly, great to be here.

Thank you for the question. Unfortunately, there will no bounties as we do not need help from the outside. We have covered all the tasks that we need to cover.

This is absolutely false.

Spectre.ai bounty campaign thread will be launched in the next following days.
I will take care of this. Stay connected!
spectreaiguy

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:26:11 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 09:36:37 PM by spectreaiguy

Firstly, great to be here.

Thank you for the question. Unfortunately, there will no bounties as we do not need help from the outside. We have covered all the tasks that we need to cover.

Dear all,

Please note, this is a fake account created by trolls. These are either financial brokerages themselves or minions of the people who threatened us last week if we didn't rebrand our business. All of these attempts are noted and will be dealt with appropriately shortly. In the mean time, please ensure to only take seriously information that is released on our slack or telegram channels or information posted here either by SPECTREaiguy, by Spectre.ai.team or by Vindyne8. Any other account pretending to be us is to be ignored and reported.

We absolutely have a lucrative Bounty program and Introducing Broker program as well. Sylon above is running it. Please get in touch with him.

Thanks,
Team SPECTRE
CaptainphuckU

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:16:24 AM

R U phucking retarded?

Obviously you know ZERO about trading right?
#1 Trading like new businesses all suffer from RETARDED people who have no plan no rules no ability to count or manage risk. 90% of businesses fail within their first 6months-a year. Why is that? Because they did not have what it takes.
#2 Most people lose in trading and this will add to the liquidity pool that will pay off investors of the ICO, phucking duh! I would imagine depending on the amount of coin holders which makes more sense for there to be less then more as a balanced relationship between token holders and traders using the platform is something to consider. Too many token holders = dilution of future returns... Hmmm have not seen how it is structured but the point is that Spectre management is taking 2% instead of 100% and it is based on volume instead of customer loses. Now if you wish to state that close to 20% goes to the liquidity pool and if most lose that it will be well funded in the future, well you are correct and who gets those funds or what happens to them as they build up? That is not a bad question and would need to be answered. There are a bunch of scenarios again depending on how they structure it. My bet is that it will go to the ICO token holders...
#3 Don't compare them to Israeli scam brokers who will manipulate prices/trap people/trade on their behalf in order to lose their money and any number of despicable measures they have used to defraud binary option traders world wide. They are getting 2% paid on volume and the rest is paid to token holders/winning traders ect ect. If nothing else I will take the lesser of two evils, in this model at least the conflict of interest is all but eliminated and you no longer have brokers making a living purely off your misery in a river of disgusting sh*t that has plagued this asset class for far too long.

If you wish to accuse them of anything, accuse them in moving things in the right direction! Only a broker/israeli insider would feel that way. Going to suck for them losing their 100% of clients losses to people who take 2% based on volume... Which business model do you favor more as a trade and who the phuck would you trust!

spectreaiguy

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:08:21 PM

SPECTRE.ai CEO featured in live interview by Finance Magnates on the future of broker-less technology and how it can tackle financial fraud.

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/interview/spectre-will-disrupt-binary-options-cfds-forex-business/
Saddko

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:27:19 AM

Any idea yet to which exchange SPECTRE is heading to, where US citizens can buy it after ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: