Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE!  (Read 89650 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

Why market data isn't syncing with forkdelta it looks like for last 4 days almost there is no connection with that market transmission ? At the momnet only market left is Ddex. But this increase both in pegging with BTC and USD is something visible. There may be many reasons behind it well let's wait and see next days how things roll out. It is extraordinary performance for the moment to keep the people continue believing in cryptocurrencies market.

Are referring to SXDT market? Well when Spectre will launch it's on exchange for SXDT and SXUT you won't need to look at that crap that is forkdelta anymore

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:09:40 AM

Why market data isn't syncing with forkdelta it looks like for last 4 days almost there is no connection with that market transmission ? At the momnet only market left is Ddex. But this increase both in pegging with BTC and USD is something visible. There may be many reasons behind it well let's wait and see next days how things roll out. It is extraordinary performance for the moment to keep the people continue believing in cryptocurrencies market.

Are referring to SXDT market? Well when Spectre will launch it's on exchange for SXDT and SXUT you won't need to look at that crap that is forkdelta anymore

They are going to launch own exchange? Any exact date for launch?
Can you tell me, please, how much $ (dividends) people are getting from 1 SXDT token right now? As I see token price increased last time. This is related with increased dividends may be?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

While the SXDT coin is not being traded on the best exchanges, I was also interested in this issue, the support answered that everything would be done gradually.

Hi guys. When will there be new markets to trade?

SXDT is Dividend coin which many exchanges cannot list those dividends based token, I hope SXDT is actively trading in Forkdelta exchange and generating very good volume there if you want you can grab from there.

this is a bit sad in my hopinion. Forkdelta is a small exchange, there's nothing more to say. Forkdelta can't make the success of a token..

Yes, many people are bothering the same thing which it is impossible to generate high volumes, so team should focus on the further listing of SXDT token. I think SXDT token is a dividend token which it is impossible for exchanges to list it.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

Next year going to bring many positive changes and regulators are working around this space to make it integrate as digital asset class. We already have started to hear about security tokens and dividends tokens will also get benefited from these. I think sometimes next year dividend tokens will be able to access big and regular exchanges. By then market will have been more mature.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

Next year going to bring many positive changes and regulators are working around this space to make it integrate as digital asset class. We already have started to hear about security tokens and dividends tokens will also get benefited from these. I think sometimes next year dividend tokens will be able to access big and regular exchanges. By then market will have been more mature.

Binance is working towards listing security tokens next years, isn't it?
Btw regarding Spectre, yesterday we saw a new ATH for rewards, 70 ETH to divide among token holders

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:14:03 AM

Btw regarding Spectre, yesterday we saw a new ATH for rewards, 70 ETH to divide among token holders

Yes they are, but the best chances to be one of the biggest player to handle security tokens has NEX - in my opinion.

More than 70 ETH dividend is a huge increase compared to the weeks before, I just wonder if it's because ETH is currently very cheap.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

I thought, it might good time to pick up little more but forkdelta is still showing good support on buy side. SXDT has demand what can be seen from interested buyers. They are trying to clear the way for security tokens and next year it will not be a thing of discussion becoming absolutely normal thing. There we go where institutional investors will be along with us to ride the waves.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:45:47 PM

Yes they are, but the best chances to be one of the biggest player to handle security tokens has NEX - in my opinion.

More than 70 ETH dividend is a huge increase compared to the weeks before, I just wonder if it's because ETH is currently very cheap.

I could be but it's almost doubled since last week and ETH hasn't halved it's price this last week  so it's a nice increase regardless of Ethereum's price

Moliner85

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

Video explaing Betverse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvfrqO1k-zI
bluejam

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

Yep.
codemanX

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

Yep.

In my opinion since ETH is much cheaper now, I think people have less inhibitions to play with it. I think that's one of the reasons why the rewards have increased so much.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

Yep.

In my opinion since ETH is much cheaper now, I think people have less inhibitions to play with it. I think that's one of the reasons why the rewards have increased so much.

Of course this is valid reason why rewards amount increased significantly which is good for value of this token and it will attract more people to keep buy this dividends based token and get rewards. It will boost the confidence of the current holders to keep this for long term.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:14:12 AM

I regret that I have sold token specters as a result of bounty campaign participation at prices that are far from the current price. even if it is valued at money now worth less than that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 07:11:36 AM

I regret that I have sold token specters as a result of bounty campaign participation at prices that are far from the current price. even if it is valued at money now worth less than that.

it's not a new story even I too often experience it  Cheesy
no need to be sad and we certainly have to judge it as the most valuable lesson In the future, of course we should be able to see their roadmap before being ready to sell all their tokens

Dogeum.io
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

Someday, distributed registry technologies will be applied everywhere. Everything has its time. I think your startup will be on the list of worthy ones in its field. The project to take its place all the right.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

no need to be sad and we certainly have to judge it as the most valuable lesson In the future, of course we should be able to see their roadmap before being ready to sell all their tokens
Indeed predictions are not always right. But not infrequently we hold tokens but in the end there is no selling value. But I applaud spectre, this project is developing well according to the existing road map

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

Indeed predictions are not always right. But not infrequently we hold tokens but in the end there is no selling value. But I applaud spectre, this project is developing well according to the existing road map

It's one of the few that is making it right according to the roadmap you should have said Grin. Both tokens are doing good right but I feel that SXUT is severely undervalued right now

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:45:27 PM

i don't understand, why don't you buy some tokens?

price is still low, and if you think that the project is good, buy can be a good choise
codemanX

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

i don't understand, why don't you buy some tokens?

price is still low, and if you think that the project is good, buy can be a good choise

Indeed! I've participated in the Bounty Campaign too but I've bought more after that. Take this chance and hold for a few years.
Moliner85

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:22:53 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 06:33:02 PM by Moliner85

https://i.ibb.co/DCRzmnk/1a18f7c9-00f2-482d-aee6-468c7bda67a7.jpg

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: