Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Aliens exist?  (Read 5581 times)
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:04:00 AM

I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.
Yes I believe in aliens. I just watched a video of an special agent claiming that he know an alien who works for the US government since 1930's. As per the agent, the alien have 6 fingers in each hands and the vitals are abnormal. There's a lot of video proves that UFO's exist.Where did those UFO's comes from? No one knows and no one can even explain. They will explain it just to hide the truth that aliens do exist. Our technology is not that advance compared to them and I think that is the reason why we still can't explain things about aliens. In the future this will be explained and hopefully I'm still alive by that time.LOL

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mikeey89

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:24:32 AM

Some place in the universe it is. But it's so far away that we can't see or hear them, nor travel to them. But in the future it might be possible when our technology gets more advanced. I don't think it will happen in our lifetime though :/
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:15:25 PM

i believe somewhere in the universe alien does exist, our galaxy is too big that we can not be sure we are alone in this unviverse, so it will take time for us to discover does alien exist.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:20:42 PM

It seems to me that somewhere in the universe there must be a civilization. We are not alone.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:49:23 PM

I've never seen them but I think they exist. No rumours are for nothing and the images of aliens in different parts of the worls are the same... that cannot be just imagination
nix_7878

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:47:46 AM

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

I believe too! Because the universe is infinite there is possibilities that we are not alone.
eastgrand

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:30:04 AM

Did you write "Does" on purpose instead of "Do." Like Ali G? https://youtu.be/P1EFyyoxa4k?t=6
trikru

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:34:28 AM

There is a high chance that they do exist. According to most scientist, we can't possibly be the only one in the universe considering how big it is. It's just not rational.
Babebottle

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:59:16 AM

Yes, the universe is damn huge, so there are many earth-like plantes in it.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:16:40 AM

Why not? Problem with believing aliens inevitably exist out there is that there will be all kinds of them. Those that would avoid us and those that wouldn't. For whatever reason we might not even understand. As for ways to travel between stars we can already think of some. Generational ships for example. May take a long time to reach the destination but should work. So maybe the question is why haven't we seen any of them yet?

Because we live in a redneck area of the solar system. We're BFE. There are areas of the solar system where the distance between stars is much smaller. A generational ship would turn to dust before ever having reached us. We can't even solve our most basic problems, what makes you assume that aliens are any better at it?

Same reason. If life is abundant, some of it somewhere probably figured it out. And then add to that how long they could have existed before life on earth appeared. Aliens could have had a long time to figure it out and spread almost everywhere. Or become extinct and give way for others to do it. And by the way, if the generational ship could reach even a small fraction of the speed of light, relativistic effects like time dilation could help a lot. The ship and the crew would experience less time in transit than the distances between stars might suggest. Also it's galaxy not solar system.
MatteoP.

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:20:30 AM

it really can be. Someone is hiding us the truth about the life on other planets
poging.unique

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:11:26 AM

I don't think so. I witness different videos and post to the social media and it is not clear and well explained. But on the other hand I do not close the possibilities that we are not the only one here in the universe.
drpixou

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:15:58 AM

Nope. Aliens are just fictions.
umer.usman

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:27:20 AM

Nobody can say surely ,  but evidences  (in terms of footages , pics ) are exists that there are aliens  in our universe . i think if they exist   war could be happened  between alien and earth  but still no one can proof even NASA
octobercoinph

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:34:59 AM

i don't really believe that aliens exist , their only basis why this kind of creatures exist is from movies but for me this creatures are all fan man made ,most people believe that aliens are true and most people they saw one of them , like UFO that was flying in the sky , maybe if saw one with my two eyes , that is the time i will believe that they really exist.
Once these puzzles are solved, we may have finally proved that aliens exist - or got one step closer to discovering that humanity is the only lifeform in the universe.

Of course, we won't know whether extraterrestrials are real until they get in touch with us or we find evidence of their existence.

And even if we do find alien life, it might be in the form of bacteria or other microorganisms, rather than fully fledged intelligent beings.
novembercoinph

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:35:59 AM

Once these puzzles are solved, we may have finally proved that aliens exist - or got one step closer to discovering that humanity is the only lifeform in the universe.

Of course, we won't know whether extraterrestrials are real until they get in touch with us or we find evidence of their existence.

And even if we do find alien life, it might be in the form of bacteria or other microorganisms, rather than fully fledged intelligent beings.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:02:05 AM

I don't know if alien really exist. Because the universe is so wide and we cannot see if there is a planet like earth. Even the powerful telescope of scientist cannot see everything in the universe.

st.lollipop91

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:18:25 AM

aliens is just another thing corporations use to distract our kids from god. they watch all this terrible shows which are absolutely ridiculous and then they dont want to go to church on sunday  Angry
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:29:35 AM

There's a possibility that we humans and other creatures here on earth are not the only ones living in this universe. Universe is so wide and some are not yet discovered and maybe, just maybe, aliens really do exist we just don't have reliable evidence yet.
8ouch

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:36:17 AM

I do believe in aliens and these conspiracies that soon to be revealed that the US gov't's tech is being run by them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: