Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Aliens exist?  (Read 5568 times)
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:29:17 AM

i believe somewhere in the universe, alien does exist, it just they can not easily come to us or we may not have the chance to see them because they dont want to be seen.

b1946ac

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:36:34 AM

I think the probability of them existing is too high such that they must. However I think most life in the universe is somewhat basic, microbial. That is true of most life on earth. Of course we evolved to become multi-cellular so it's not impossible but I don't think we will find little green men any time soon. I look forward to missions to Europa or Enceladus which could find such microbial life.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:45:10 AM

I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

I think the footage of alien is like a fake videos , edit rather , many of us been brainwashed saying that alien is maybe true. I know many of us have different perspective , but for me to see is to believe. And yep I dont believe on alien , me too I've some footage about it , and some saying it is fake , so nobody knows if alien is true.
iyah09

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:55:17 AM

in my opinion aliens does not exist because only people made alien there's no proof alien exist
BQSKY

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:41:24 AM

Because the universe is vast, so we can't prove that human beings are the only higher organisms. Aliens may exist, but we didn't find them.
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:00:09 PM

I'm not refusing the possibility of aliens existing. But even if that is the case that they do exist, I think that they would be similar to insects rarher than creatures similar to us.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Quaglia

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

Beyond Your Imagination

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:21:47 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 11:34:52 PM by Quaglia

First of all in English you say "DO aliens exist?"
As for the aliens, the universe must be quite full of them, really really full, but you won't find them in your living room. Perhaps in your toilet, if you look in the right places.
Jokes apart - they exist but they are very very far.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:47:52 PM

I don't think Aliens are exist even there are proofs about them. Because those proofs could be faked.

Kaliboi

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:40:09 AM

This universe is very big and there are many different habitable planets .It has 90% chance that in this whole universe we are not alone
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:55:30 AM

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.
i haven't see any decent video that proves that alien life exist, i but i believe that we are not alone in this vast universe. i can say we just don't have the technology to communicate in life outside our planet.

razzbee

Activity: 182

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:57:36 AM

Aliens might be our future selves...who has been able to break time to come back
Vseguin45

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:00:41 PM

I think the existence of Aliens or other form of life is an obligation, it's impossible we are alone in this huge universe. And maybe we can believe there is an infinity of universe. In this case, the existence of alien is undeniable
ArteiaOfficial

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:01:29 PM

In an universe as vast as ours with the multitude of galaxies and planets, I think there must be some other place where life is sustainable and does exist. Maybe it's just some bacteria or some early form of life. Maybe we are the most advanced race
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

If I were to define aliens, they are creatures that don't normally belong in a certain place. For example, koreans going to japan, they are considered as aliens. So yes, aliens exist.  Grin
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:58:33 PM

for me i believe that there are aliens, imagine we only know about universe but there are so many galaxies that we dont know, and planets that human will discover.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:20:05 PM

Of course They does... Solar system - Milky way - Universe .... Trillions billions millions planets... Actually we know nothing about space... Humans like childs..

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:09:30 PM

We Haven't Found Aliens. And there are many reasons, one of them:
We haven't been looking long enough. Eighty years. That's the amount of time that radio telescopes, which allow us to detect alien signals, have been around. And we've been actively searching for aliens for maybe sixty years. That's not very long at all. May be we're not looking in the correct place.  Space is very big, so there are tons of regions to listen for alien signals. If we're not listening precisely in the direction from which a signal is originating, we'd never hear it. As Andrew Fain explained at Universe Today, it's like trying to speak with your friend on a 250,000,000,000-channel CB radio, without any knowledge of the frequency on which they are transmitting. You'll probably be channel flipping for a long time.

CryptoRage

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:53:40 PM

Life beyond Earth has to exist even it if the universe is finite.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:59:58 PM

yes for me i believe that alien exist and i believe in the multiverse . because god create a lot of thing and life beings that we dont see. many controversial in our worlds that nasa cant reveal. in my opinion
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:54:09 PM

In my opinion, it's kind of hard to ignore the fact that the universe is infinite and to say that we are alone in the whole universe, for me is absolute arrogance. I believe in existence of God and the religion that I am in, but I'm pretty sure that the bible is nowhere near from being complete and it  might have missed out the part about aliens. Well, there is no way to tell unless you have seen them with your own eyes. Conspiracy theorists claim that the government had been doing cover ups to hide the truth from its people. They say that the government thinks people can't handle whatever truth their keeping from us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: