Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [News] BIOCOIN - INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN-BASED LOYALTY PLATFORM  (Read 15101 times)
supersaltybaked

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:23:15 PM

This is looking more and more like a scam ICO

Hearing of lots of problems with un deposited coins just getting brushed under the rug

I have posted here and emailed directly since Monday, but not gotten any resolution...

Very disappointing, I had high hopes for this one.  Those I told about it are now considering selling off or not pursuing additional purchases

There are more people got thear coins without any problem than those who have a delay.
Support works with people who have a delay, I know this from my own experience.
Your allegations are completely untrue.

Look, I like this coin, I've been a supporter of this coin As soon as I found out about it.
However, I have contacted support here more than once and only been told to email them.  I have sent three emails as requested, but yet to receive any response.  I understand problems happen, but a companies ability to resolve those problems shows how the company views its investors.  I would just obviously like the coins I purchased; why else would I waste my time contacting them and sharing my experience.

My experience is that I purchased coins, have been told they were dispersed, but this is what I see:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/csm91boxknao8gk/File%20Oct%2013%2C%208%2029%2006%20AM.jpeg?dl=0

Send a letter to info@biocoin.bio
Explain your problem and we will try to solve it.

You are the second person to tell me this. 
I have sent three emails and no one has responded.

My problem is also explained here, in this forum.  Can you try and solve it?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xottabikrus

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:25:50 PM

Hearing of lots of problems with un deposited coins just getting brushed under the rug

I have posted here and emailed directly since Monday, but not gotten any resolution...

Very disappointing, I had high hopes for this one.  Those I told about it are now considering selling off or not pursuing additional purchases

There are more people got thear coins without any problem than those who have a delay.

Look, I like this coin, I've been a supporter of this coin As soon as I found out about it.
However, I have contacted support here more than once and only been told to email them.  I have sent three emails as requested, but yet to receive any response.  I understand problems happen, but a companies ability to resolve those problems shows how the company views its investors.  I would just obviously like the coins I purchased; why else would I waste my time contacting them and sharing my experience.

My experience is that I purchased coins, have been told they were dispersed, but this is what I see:

Soon you will be answered
sonder

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:24:39 AM

- I really love the idea about development of individual farmers as opposed to corporations, which every year are poisoning the population.
- I really love the economic incentives that are put in the BioCoin system (the simultaneous stimulation of production and consumption of quality farm products)
- I really love the team and Lavkalavka as working business in Moscow.

But, I spent 30 minutes to quickly look at the project in more details and I was confused in two points:

1. Why you choose PeerCoin technology?

I'm sure that 10 transactions per second not fast enough for such a large project. And In general, the PeerCoin project looks abandoned. So how you are planning to solve this network bandwidth issue? Did you consider the Graphene technology?

2. What the address with the stake 83% of all BioCoins?

I have looked at the rich list in biocoin explorer here http://block-explorer.biocoin.bio/richlist
Address B7xseoLGk7hEpMDDeSvZDKmmiAMHWiccok have 83% of all coins. How and why?

Looking forward for you answers. I am really interested to invest in your project, but these 2 points are strong stop signals for me.
And why you do not have any chat in slack or telegram? Thanks
Telegram - https://t.me/biocoinchat
Faq - https://biocoin.bio/en/faq

Thank you for links. But I didn't find answers in FAQ for 2 questions above Sad
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:16:43 AM

Support works very badly. I did not receive 155 coins for test purchases. There were only one promises, but it's still there. Unsure that the project will be successful, the team works only for advertising, the community for such a project is not very active. I am very disappointed in this project.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
xottabikrus

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:18:02 AM

Support works very badly. I did not receive 155 coins for test purchases. There were only one promises, but it's still there. Unsure that the project will be successful, the team works only for advertising, the community for such a project is not very active. I am very disappointed in this project.

Fractale2015

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:49:25 AM

If somebody have a problem of synchronization, come in Telegram English Chat and i help you.
supersaltybaked

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:37:15 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/csm91boxknao8gk/File%20Oct%2013%2C%208%2029%2006%20AM.jpeg?dl=0

I just wanted to keep everyone informed that I still have not received a response to any of my emails.  I have also not gotten any additional information here other than to send an email. 
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:40:08 AM

Maybe bio need pool to confirm transaction.
hau8234

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:56:47 PM

I missing my coin  Angry.
My trans id: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xcccdc4b90e445fa31c78beaa0eb47ac817de8747a8fcd8664cb336ea72878e7d (42 days 3 hrs ago (Aug-31-2017 01:39:19 PM +UTC))
My bio wallet: B8bPYtHYDcmFyAAgYBWGdtZkk7BtQ3nyBY

Done, i send a letter to @info again.
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:06:28 PM

It's a great project. You have everything you need to make your project a success. if you can add a bounty to be more crowded who knows about your project do and maybe it can make your project more successful. good luck and Success dev.
xottabikrus

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:57:21 PM

It's a great project. You have everything you need to make your project a success. if you can add a bounty to be more crowded who knows about your project do and maybe it can make your project more successful. good luck and Success dev.
Thank you!
xottabikrus

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:22:05 PM

My trans id: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xcccdc4b90e445fa31c78beaa0eb47ac817de8747a8fcd8664cb336ea72878e7d (42 days 3 hrs ago (Aug-31-2017 01:39:19 PM +UTC))

supersaltybaked

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:16:50 AM

Have you heard back from support?

I have been waiting a week for a response.  So far, I have written here, sent emails, and reached out on telegram with no resolve.

Fractale 2015 was only person who has tried to help.

vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:45:48 AM

Support does not work, but pretends that it works. It is useless to get from them adequate answers. All the forces were thrown on advertising and recruiting to raise more funds. Looking at this branch everything falls into place. Where are the investors? Probably understand that the prices of the goods offered are inadequate. Who will buy meat from them for 1500 rubles per kg? It is a pity that the first Russian draft so begins.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
supersaltybaked

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

Yes, PR has been the one thing they are good at. 

"Soon you will be answered" is the support mantra
xottabikrus

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:21:43 PM

Support does not work, but pretends that it works. It is useless to get from them adequate answers. All the forces were thrown on advertising and recruiting to raise more funds. Looking at this branch everything falls into place. Where are the investors? Probably understand that the prices of the goods offered are inadequate. Who will buy meat from them for 1500 rubles per kg? It is a pity that the first Russian draft so begins.
Support works. All responses  are queued.
supersaltybaked

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:32:30 PM

Support works. All responses  are queued.

Really?  Please tell me my place in line?  How many more weeks do I need to wait?

You took the time to reply to this message here, but yourself and Roman have not answered in the telegram chat in almost two hours:

-- They asked me to tell them my problem, but in a private chat so no one could see.  I told them no, I would rather solve it out in the open so others with this problem can see how to resolve.  This is a good opportunity for support to prove me wrong and show everyone that they are able to resolve issues. 

Be sure to join the Telegram chat prior to investing to see if support does help.  (I hope it does)

To be clear:
I just want anyone else with this wallet problem to see how to resolve and if support is present or not.  I have waited over a week with no response other than being told to wait.
I am not advocating against this coin; I invested in this coin in order to make transferring funds into and around Russia easier. I would like to invest further, but first want to see my initial investment deposited into my wallet like it should have been.
juanjoportable

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:16:35 AM

I invested on the pre-ico and I believe the project will be successful.
I've been trying to find how can I withdraw my coins out of the pre-sale website, to send them to my desktop wallet.
If anyone know, please tell me. Thanks in advance.
xottabikrus

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:06:27 PM

I invested on the pre-ico and I believe the project will be successful.
I've been trying to find how can I withdraw my coins out of the pre-sale website, to send them to my desktop wallet.
If anyone know, please tell me. Thanks in advance.
Thank you. Which line shows the biocoins in PENDING BIO ISSUE OR CURRENT BIO BALANCE, if in 1 the bio has not yet arrived at its balance it is necessary to wait?
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:59:26 AM

Read the article about the project BIOCOIN in Russian!
https://golos.io/ru--investiczii/@mir/investicii-c-pomoshyu-ico-31-chto-takoe-biokoin-gde-ego-kupit-kak-biokoin-pozvolyaet-osushestvlyat-realnye-raschety-i-kak-stat

Thank you for attention!
Good luck, team! =)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: