Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mitten Mining - K1: 0.3 BTC K16: 0.75 BTC K64: 3 BTC Assembly Services  (Read 19123 times)
hchc

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 05:55:02 PM

Definitely interested in K64. I have 360 chips waiting.

.           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

sensei (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:50:04 PM

Can we have multiple miners all pointing to one worker?

Yes

Great, that works. I can test all the miners I build with bkkcoins pool.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:52:53 PM

Definitely interested in K64. I have 360 chips waiting.
I can accommodate that.

I've seen a lot of interest in the K64, which has not even been designed yet, while the K16 is undergoing testing as we speak. The 16 can be tied in a serial chain to other K16s, creating in essence a K64, or even a K256.
mr2dave

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 11:56:14 PM

I've seen a lot of interest in the K64, which has not even been designed yet, while the K16 is undergoing testing as we speak. The 16 can be tied in a serial chain to other K16s, creating in essence a K64, or even a K256.

My expectation is that a K64 will have a lower part count that 4 x K16s, making it just a little bit less expensive. That said, if K64 boards aren't ready by the time my chips are delivered, I'll be having 12 x K16s.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 03:07:07 AM

My expectation is that a K64 will have a lower part count that 4 x K16s, making it just a little bit less expensive. That said, if K64 boards aren't ready by the time my chips are delivered, I'll be having 12 x K16s.

I expect also a lower part count than 4 of the k16s, just not sure by how much.
thegoldbug

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 03:22:32 AM

Any chance you would consider accepting PayPal payments, credit cards, money order, personal check (plenty of time to clear before boards and chips arrive)?

My little mining operation is not able to generate enough BTC to make all the mining items (chips, boards, assembly, miners, etc) popping up on this forum.

Phil21

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 05:57:02 AM

K16 sounds fine to me.  Does anyone have 6 extra chips I can buy who would be getting their work done here?  I ordered back when the most complete design was based on 10 chip boards, so I'm not divisible by 16 Smiley
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 01:43:57 PM

K16 sounds fine to me.  Does anyone have 6 extra chips I can buy who would be getting their work done here?  I ordered back when the most complete design was based on 10 chip boards, so I'm not divisible by 16 Smiley

I would also accept chips as payment as I don't have any available to use to make full boards for customers who don't have chips.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 01:49:07 PM

Any chance you would consider accepting PayPal payments, credit cards, money order, personal check (plenty of time to clear before boards and chips arrive)?

My little mining operation is not able to generate enough BTC to make all the mining items (chips, boards, assembly, miners, etc) popping up on this forum.
I am will be looking into accepting other forms of payment on my website (coming online soon). They is always my personal PayPal account, but I would have it go through the website. I plan to have multiple options within a week.
mr2dave

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:21:53 AM

I'll need 192 chips out of 200 that I ordered. I ordered extra to cover any duds, but if they all work, I'll have 8 extra.
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 03:26:00 PM

Can I get some clarification here please:

According to the SabastianJu ASIC chip group buy -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187660
We can purchase chips for 0.086 BTC / chip + $10 fiat shipping.

If we ship the chips to your facility you will put them on a usb board for us for 0.3 BTC?

Meaning that we can get a ready to go USB ASIC miner for 0.386 BTC?

How much is shipping to Florida USA?

Would it be possible to pay you an additional (up to) 0.1 BTC to get the chips from the SabastianJu group buy?

Edit: final shipping to me from you is not included in this pricing

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
SoggyLettuce

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:35:55 PM

I also do not have chips ordered and am interested in the k1's. If I were to buy a few would you be able to provide the chips and up the total price a bit or is it essential we provide the chips?
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 10:10:58 PM

If you are going to purchase or have purchased an Avalon ASIC based mining board and are unsure of your ability to place and solder/reflow your board(s), we can do them for you.
If you have purchased Avalon ASICs in a group buy and need to place them on our fully assembled board, we can do that also.
If you have purchased Avalon ASICs in a group buy and need to place them on your fully assembled board, we can do that as well.

Your surplus ASICs can be used in-trade for services rendered.

If you you have a broken Avalon based mining board, we can remove and replace the Avalon ASICs for you.

I am an electrical engineer with many years experience in prototyping and testing automotive electronics. In recent years I have spent many months in China supporting PCB production and testing in automotive applications.

Since we really could be called a fabrication facility

Empty claims. Most likely yet another "send us your chips" scam. Trust -5 until deal is proven to be legit.

I get this could possibly be a scam but not everyone here is clueless. We don't need you going and ruining any productive discussion with arguments over if it is a scam or not that can only be put to rest in the coming months. I personally am not going to mail chips but am hoping that extra chips will be available to make k1's that I can buy for a markup. Escrow is a great preventative measure although not with the chips. We all understand the risks and I would personally like it if you could stop spreading your same old shit until someone has experience with them. Nobody has been wronged yet.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 10:31:44 PM

Are heatsinks included?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 10:55:06 PM

I get this could possibly be a scam but not everyone here is clueless. We don't need you going and ruining any productive discussion with arguments over if it is a scam or not that can only be put to rest in the coming months. I personally am not going to mail chips but am hoping that extra chips will be available to make k1's that I can buy for a markup. Escrow is a great preventative measure although not with the chips. We all understand the risks and I would personally like it if you could stop spreading your same old shit until someone has experience with them. Nobody has been wronged yet.

You might be smart enough to not fall on scams as easily as many here but you surely have a problem with way of thinking, namely that you
represent someone else as well as yourself and that someone apointed you for PR on the certain matters (OP maybe did that, yes). Another
problem you have is idea that I or someone else who thinks some deal is scam should be quiet until deal is proven to be scam. Are you really
that much retarded?

You can look through my history and see that I have been interested in buying a k1 for quite some time. You can also go onto reddit (same username) and see that I am not some throwaway PR manager. I just want a fucking usb miner. And I believe your way of thinking is flawed. Sure any of these opportunities on the forum could be frauds and everyone and their mothers know it. We do not need an argument of this kind at this moment. Nobody has sent assets to OP and I do not believe anyone will until he proves he is capable of manufacturing and a few people test the waters. You seem to be the guy that just looks for arguments on here and looking through your post history that seems like it is a lot of what you do on here. I get that and have many friends who do the same exact thing. In this situation your claims are just as bad as you are making OP's out to be. I think this thread should be focused more on the miner related dates, prices, and collaborations.
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:14:46 PM

We do not need an argument of this kind at this moment. Nobody has sent assets to OP and I do not believe anyone will until he proves he is capable of manufacturing and a few people test the waters.

Again, retard, you are yourself only and you do not represent anyone else except yourself, here or elsewhere. If you can't stand what I'm posting
here use ignore link bellow my name and one of your problems will be solved.

You see I would be much more willing to humor your nit picking of grammatical interpretations if you would be willing to be civil about it. Insults will get you nowhere in life. I think at this point one of your statements is actually appropriate. I agree that it is up to individuals to decide for themselves what is a good investment. While you may have been playing the devils advocate I still stand by my stance that the kind of argument you are making will be more detrimental to people's reputation who have not had a chance to prove otherwise than to have people decide on their own. I think your points would be received much better if you took the time to be courteous about them.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:28:31 AM

Can I get some clarification here please:

According to the SabastianJu ASIC chip group buy -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187660
We can purchase chips for 0.086 BTC / chip + $10 fiat shipping.

If we ship the chips to your facility you will put them on a usb board for us for 0.3 BTC?

Meaning that we can get a ready to go USB ASIC miner for 0.386 BTC?

That would be correct. Minus shipping of course.

How much is shipping to Florida USA?

A flat rate box from USPS is about $5. I can fit a bunch of miners in a box. Insurance would be extra if you want it. I'm setting up a site to place orders from and haven't done the shipping portion yet.

Would it be possible to pay you an additional (up to) 0.1 BTC to get the chips from the SabastianJu group buy?

That would mean I need the BTC upfront to make the group buy. Perhaps I can get chips as I need them from the group buyers. They may charge more for them though and I will have to imbed the cost into the price. I will look into it.

Edit: final shipping to me from you is not included in this pricing
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:31:38 AM

I also do not have chips ordered and am interested in the k1's. If I were to buy a few would you be able to provide the chips and up the total price a bit or is it essential we provide the chips?

I am looking into the feasibility of doing this. I will determine if there are those willing to sell small amounts of chips to me. (or large amounts if the depending upon the orders)
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:44:11 AM

If you are going to purchase or have purchased an Avalon ASIC based mining board and are unsure of your ability to place and solder/reflow your board(s), we can do them for you.
If you have purchased Avalon ASICs in a group buy and need to place them on our fully assembled board, we can do that also.
If you have purchased Avalon ASICs in a group buy and need to place them on your fully assembled board, we can do that as well.

Your surplus ASICs can be used in-trade for services rendered.

If you you have a broken Avalon based mining board, we can remove and replace the Avalon ASICs for you.

I am an electrical engineer with many years experience in prototyping and testing automotive electronics. In recent years I have spent many months in China supporting PCB production and testing in automotive applications.

Since we really could be called a fabrication facility

Empty claims. Most likely yet another "send us your chips" scam. Trust -5 until deal is proven to be legit.

How do we know if any one on this forum is legit? Even BFL, with whom I spent 120 BTC to buy miners was questionable for a long time.

I have a Bitpay account and a PayPal account and will soon have a method of paying through those sites. Paypal is available for those who want the option of being able to use chargeback.

I have spent a large dollar amount purchasing parts and equipment for this business and am putting up quite a bit of risk as I'm not guaranteed any orders, yet I bought parts to make hundreds of miners that I can't return.

As for proof of this, I will soon post pictures of parts and operating equipment after they all come in and hope to have some other forum members over to witness and vouch for me.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:49:11 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 03:06:22 AM by sensei

Are heatsinks included?

Yes. Although I don't have a final price for the heat sink I want to use, I did include it in my estimated material cost.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: