Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mitten Mining - K1: 0.3 BTC K16: 0.75 BTC K64: 3 BTC Assembly Services  (Read 19123 times)
SoggyLettuce

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:51:59 AM

I also do not have chips ordered and am interested in the k1's. If I were to buy a few would you be able to provide the chips and up the total price a bit or is it essential we provide the chips?

I am looking into the feasibility of doing this. I will determine if there are those willing to sell small amounts of chips to me. (or large amounts if the depending upon the orders)

Thanks..you seem to really be on top of things. Hopefully I will be able to buy a few k1s when the time comes.
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:54:05 AM

Insults will get you nowhere in life.

I disagree, retard. Insults are great way of hurting those that IMO should be hurt. If I don't do it, you might develop much more serious issues
beside those you obviously have already.

Thank you for proving my point. What little credibility I was willing to spare to you is gone.
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:41:47 PM

Just a cross post for those not following the K16 thread.

K1 test boards are here and I'll be working on assembling a few for testing next. The firmware is mostly done and I'm expecting by the time the ASIC samples arrive the kinks will be worked out and I can focus on just the ASIC data signal issues.

Quote from Bkk
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:06:19 PM

Any chance you'd be willing to verify your identity with John K to possibly increase the potential for users here trusting you?

Very interested in 2-3 k64 boards and waiting to see this thread pan out!

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
sensei (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:09:23 AM

Any chance you'd be willing to verify your identity with John K to possibly increase the potential for users here trusting you?

Not a problem, if it helps. I'll contact him via PM.
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 04:24:10 PM

So can we buy these things yet, what's the holdup? Everybody is till waiting on chips?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
warhawk187

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:04:04 PM

Watching this topic, I'm on the east coast so this might be an option for me. I have a GB with zefir for 200 chips (Batches 5 and 7). Would there be any warranty for these devices?

bcabes

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:02:42 PM

Would you be willing or able to do assembly for a K1 Nano USB miner for everything BUT the ASIC? Would that be any cheaper than the 0.1 BTC listed?
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 07:55:31 PM

If you are going to purchase or have purchased an Avalon ASIC based mining board and are unsure of your ability to place and solder/reflow your board(s), we can do them for you.
If you have purchased Avalon ASICs in a group buy and need to place them on our fully assembled board, we can do that also.
If you have purchased Avalon ASICs in a group buy and need to place them on your fully assembled board, we can do that as well.

Your surplus ASICs can be used in-trade for services rendered.

If you you have a broken Avalon based mining board, we can remove and replace the Avalon ASICs for you.

I am an electrical engineer with many years experience in prototyping and testing automotive electronics. In recent years I have spent many months in China supporting PCB production and testing in automotive applications.

Since we really could be called a fabrication facility

Empty claims. Most likely yet another "send us your chips" scam. Trust -5 until deal is proven to be legit.

I get this could possibly be a scam but not everyone here is clueless. We don't need you going and ruining any productive discussion with arguments over if it is a scam or not that can only be put to rest in the coming months. I personally am not going to mail chips but am hoping that extra chips will be available to make k1's that I can buy for a markup. Escrow is a great preventative measure although not with the chips. We all understand the risks and I would personally like it if you could stop spreading your same old shit until someone has experience with them. Nobody has been wronged yet.

You obviously are not familiar with Bitcoinmegastore. It's his one hobby..
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 10:41:16 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2013, 11:40:17 PM by SoggyLettuce

Yeah....I found that out after arguing with him for a bit.....

anyways any updates sensei??? I saw that you got moved up to the best ROI on that chart that compares all the asics.
mrmanager

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 12:31:23 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2013, 12:59:25 AM by mrmanager

dae cats?
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:44:10 AM

anyways any updates sensei??? I saw that you got moved up to the best ROI on that chart that compares all the asics.

I didn't even know about that chart until yesterday.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:45:35 AM

Sensei, if I ever acquire some of these Avalon chips, is it possible for me to meet with you in person? I've considered putting a kit together myself, but I'm not very keen on reflow soldering. I'm located outside of Detroit. Let me know.
Cool, a fellow Detroiter. No problem meeting up.
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:01:45 AM

I didn't even know about that chart until yesterday.

Yea a lot of the info still is wrong but hey can't complain about being #1 right?
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:17:43 AM

So we would pay you once you receive chips, after boards are assembled and before finalized boards are shipped? Are you working with any group buy chip vendors in order to lower shipping costs? Garr255 is a vendor doing one nearby in Idaho if you want a lead. Smiley

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:05:17 AM

Would you be willing or able to do assembly for a K1 Nano USB miner for everything BUT the ASIC? Would that be any cheaper than the 0.1 BTC listed?
I'm not sure if this is where I wanted to go. The intent of the service is to provide assembly of the boards for those who have chips.

I'll have to think on that one and take it up with my partner.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:08:53 AM

So we would pay you once you receive chips, after boards are assembled and before finalized boards are shipped? Are you working with any group buy chip vendors in order to lower shipping costs? Garr255 is a vendor doing one nearby in Idaho if you want a lead. Smiley

You could pay now via Bitpay or Paypay and get in the queue at:

mittenmining.com

or wait until you get your chips and do the same. You could also have your chips sent here from your group buyer. PM me for the address.
Stack

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:14:35 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 03:38:45 AM by Stack

17 of my chips from sebastians groupbuy will be sent to you, for a K16/K1, so please let me know when you start officially taking orders so that everything moves smoothly Smiley

SoggyLettuce

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:23:22 AM

You could pay now via Bitpay or Paypay and get in the queue at:

mittenmining.com

or wait until you get your chips and do the same. You could also have your chips sent here from your group buyer. PM me for the address.

Do you think you could add an option to buy without sending the chips??? If not I would like to organize buying some off of someone already sending to you (I'm only getting 2 k1s)

Also is it possible to set this up to be escrow with John K?
warhawk187

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:39:30 AM

I would be interested in possibly 3 K64 units. However I will have 8 chips leftover. Would it be possible to buy other peoples loose chips and add another 8 chips to make another K16 unit?

Also, how does 3x K64 units end up to $706.99 in shipping?!

Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: