Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mitten Mining - K1: 0.3 BTC K16: 0.75 BTC K64: 3 BTC Assembly Services  (Read 19123 times)
SteveB

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:42:58 AM

You don't ship to Canada?

SoggyLettuce

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:25:41 PM

I would be interested in possibly 3 K64 units. However I will have 8 chips leftover. Would it be possible to buy other peoples loose chips and add another 8 chips to make another K16 unit?

Also, how does 3x K64 units end up to $706.99 in shipping?!

Thanks.

If you find someone willing to sell you loose chips let me know or if you just want to sell those 8 I would gladly buy 2 of them.
sensei (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:12:45 AM

You don't ship to Canada?

Sure we do. I can throw it over the border from here. Ok, maybe not. The Detroit river isn't that narrow.

I'm going to have to talk to my IT department straight away. I'm pretty sure he only tested shipping within the USA. That I have at a fixed price.

I'm on it.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:13:31 AM

I would be interested in possibly 3 K64 units. However I will have 8 chips leftover. Would it be possible to buy other peoples loose chips and add another 8 chips to make another K16 unit?

Thanks.

If you find someone willing to sell you loose chips let me know or if you just want to sell those 8 I would gladly buy 2 of them.
Shipping to where?

You can PM me if you need.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:15:15 AM

So we would pay you once you receive chips, after boards are assembled and before finalized boards are shipped? Are you working with any group buy chip vendors in order to lower shipping costs? Garr255 is a vendor doing one nearby in Idaho if you want a lead. Smiley

You could pay now via Bitpay or Paypay and get in the queue at:

mittenmining.com

or wait until you get your chips and do the same. You could also have your chips sent here from your group buyer. PM me for the address.

Do you think you could add an option to buy without sending the chips??? If not I would like to organize buying some off of someone already sending to you (I'm only getting 2 k1s)

Also is it possible to set this up to be escrow with John K?
I think I can do this. After all, it actually isn't much different than making them with the chips. I won't be able to test them though.

I will come up with pricing and add them to the product list.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:20:08 AM

17 of my chips from sebastians groupbuy will be sent to you, for a K16so please let me know when you start officially taking orders so that everything moves smoothly Smiley

You can order (I hope) from http://mittenmining.com

Either by Bitpay or Paypal.

The intention was to have the set prices in BTC, but I also wanted an option for those without BTC to pay via Paypal (also gives buyer protection), but with Paypal I have to charge in $, therefore 2 slightly different prices.

If those options aren't there, I will have my IT department work on it (my partner and college age son).
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 02:27:35 AM

Sensei, was there any further discussion about purchacing with chips? or did that fall through?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:59:12 AM

So we would pay you once you receive chips, after boards are assembled and before finalized boards are shipped? Are you working with any group buy chip vendors in order to lower shipping costs? Garr255 is a vendor doing one nearby in Idaho if you want a lead. Smiley

You could pay now via Bitpay or Paypay and get in the queue at:

mittenmining.com

or wait until you get your chips and do the same. You could also have your chips sent here from your group buyer. PM me for the address.

Do you think you could add an option to buy without sending the chips??? If not I would like to organize buying some off of someone already sending to you (I'm only getting 2 k1s)

Also is it possible to set this up to be escrow with John K?
I think I can do this. After all, it actually isn't much different than making them with the chips. I won't be able to test them though.

I will come up with pricing and add them to the product list.

Sorry I think I worded my question poorly. I meant would you be willing to sell completed miners with the asic chip from somewhere other than us sending them in because it seems like the earlier group buys will have the chips shipping sooner and most of them require at least 16 minimum to purchase. I am interested in buying 2 fully assembled k1s with the chips.
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:02:31 AM

Thanks.

Shipping to where?

You can PM me if you need.

Also this guy was talking about was a glitch I think. Whenever you add a k64 unit it defaults the shipping to $706.99.
Stack

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:41:46 AM

I've got the same issue. Shipping to Australia

MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:50:32 AM

Something funky is certainly going on with your paypal checkout setup. After confirming all shipping details on your website and being transferred to the paypal portal for login, I am continually told incorrect username/password and I am positive they are both correct.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:01:21 PM

Something funky is certainly going on with your paypal checkout setup. After confirming all shipping details on your website and being transferred to the paypal portal for login, I am continually told incorrect username/password and I am positive they are both correct.
Yup, the problem is that I went from using my personal account to a new one that I just set up for this operation. My IT department had already changed the Paypal account to the new one, but apparently it has not yet been turned on by Paypal. I just spoke to Paypal and went through their approval process and passed. The account should be turned on. The guy at Paypal when I told him of your problem said that it would have been because the account was not activated yet. He approved the account and activation will occur sometime today.
agibby5

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 05:12:35 AM

Do you happen to have any pictures of your hardware assembly setup, machines, etc or anything to show you're legit?
agibby5

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:44:51 PM

I like this board assembler only because of the more diverse offerings.  Others only look to produce the K16, for example. 

I haven't ordered chips yet, and I'm having trouble deciding which group buy to join. Where have others gotten their chips from? 
violetdream

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 09:37:46 PM

Hi, any updates here? I am really wanting to get a K16, and preferably be able to pay for everything in USD via paypal since it can be difficult for me to get enough bitcoin. Last time I used Localbitcoins to buy some, the price dropped so much overnight, that I didn't have enough to buy what I wanted anymore Sad So I prefer Paypal for things like this, the fact that I can get credit card points, or have some assurance if the item doesn't ship, etc.

Anyway I'm also interested in what group buys people are using or if sensei could possibly provide the chips himself? I'd pay a premium just to get around the hassle of having to join a group buy, send in the chips, and also ordering the K16 here. Perhaps sensei himself could start a group buy?
bigbeninlondon

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:53:36 PM

I'm curious; I have assorted chips in assorted group buys, and I've purchased some extra for potential faulty chips, and I'm wondering if I don't use all my extra, can I then send them to you personally and have them mounted on K1s?  Or do they have to come directly from group buys?  What if it's only like 9?
sensei (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:03:37 PM

bkkcoins has Nonces accepted now on the version 1 board. This is great news. There are still some hurdles to overcome but great progress has been made.

I have one K1 and one K16 board on the way to me so I can work on setting up my PnP. I have to have a csv file that identifies the location of each part and the reel from which it is retrieved. I'll be making a large order of most of the caps and resistors needed in the next few days. There are a couple that are up in the air as to the need or value of. I hope they will be resolved shortly. I may order anyway as resistors are cheap.

I have a small operation, but will be able to assemble the boards quick enough. This is me and my new PnP that I received last week. Next to the machine are some of the parts that I've received for the boards.

I've also been sent 8 sample chips so I can prove out the whole build process. Nothing says done like when you see it working.
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 11:13:14 PM

congrats! and thanks for all the hard work.

has there been any work on the designs for the k1 heatsink?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:43:37 PM

This is great...love seeing people that actually know what they are doing...can't wait to order.
BitCsByBit

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:16:47 PM

Will you be offering the Rev.2 K16 if overlooking is not part of Rev.1?

Also interested about shipping to Australia. I will need assembly for 20 boards.

Cheers

Tipsy jar: 1HgfLMXiJQj9KZ7abLRh9rWuR7dgeSyub4
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: