Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:59:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 69740 times)
FUTURECRYPTO

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:11:21 PM

https://imgur.com/a/AvTYD
maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:19:30 PM

Why is COB going up? Also, what happens with cybermiles? Did it sell out already? When is next opportunity to get cybermiles? When it hits exchanges?
Exponent

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:21:12 PM

Why is COB going up? Also, what happens with cybermiles? Did it sell out already? When is next opportunity to get cybermiles? When it hits exchanges?

Cybermiles sold out in 44 minutes.

COB is going up because FOMO has started. We need to keep fomo in check, as much as possible.

Cobinhood's full launch is on December 18th. We will see steady growth, and corrections, as we get closer.

There is still a lot of skepticism over cobinhood. Which is only natural, considering they're doing something that has never been done.

If they do *just* what they say they will do, this token is incredibly undervalued at this time.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:30:07 PM

I have purchased around 8000 COB so what must I do now with it? I am currently storing it in my MEW. How do I earn with COB? I am a little bit confused about the underwriting thing and was recommended to buy it from a Friend who sees great potential in it but we have both been too busy to talk more about it. Do I need to open an account on COBINHOOD exchange and store them on there for any reason?

Hello Crypto Buyer:

You need to open an account at COBINHOOD and move your tokens there before January 5th if you want to get FREE tokens from the ICO they will be doing there after Jan. 5th.

Cool

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
FUTURECRYPTO

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:35:05 PM

So bullish on this coin. Expect to go to Mars soon. Exchange going live on Dec 18th. CMT airdrop on Jan 5th. The price is steal now. I am all loaded up  Grin
ggnorevthx

Activity: 140

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:57:54 AM

Can anyone give me some info on how the exchange will operate? Will it have some kind of dividend payment functionality based on transaction volume and cob token owned like a few other projects have been doing? Also is there any kind of pre-register to use the exchange? Or will new accounts be avaiable for creation once the website is online and fully operational? Will I be able to import cob tokenns from bounty or will I need to transfer them in a regular transaction?

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
gmotta0386

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:44:17 AM

So bullish on this coin. Expect to go to Mars soon. Exchange going live on Dec 18th. CMT airdrop on Jan 5th. The price is steal now. I am all loaded up  Grin

I'm thinking the same exact way!!! Smiley
jazzykins

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:26:29 AM

Let's all celebrate Cybermiles' successful ICO—one of the most successful ones on record! 🥂

If you have an amazing company or product and are planning to launch an ICO, we are here to help you reach the moon and be as successful as the CyberMiles ICO.

Read more about our ICO underwriting services here: https://medium.com/@Cobinhood/ico-underwriting-success-cybermiles-completes-their-ico-within-44-minutes-b1175eb6ade3
GlobalProtection

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:31:51 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 05:15:19 AM by GlobalProtection

Hello:

I have posted a lot of positive posts on this thread helping people and showing people why COB is an excellent choice.

BUT:

I am going to look at this from the perspective of a person who is heading up the launch of their ICO token and they are looking around to find the best place to launch their ICO token.

Would they pick Cobinhood to launch their token knowing that they will have to inflate the amount of the ICO tokens they issue in order to satisfy the people holding COB tokens who will get a massive amount of their company's ICO tokens for free?

Or, would they pick an equally good launch platform where they will not have to inflate their ICO tokens to satisfy the needs of a multitude of people who will get their company's tokens for free?

Sorry if this is not a RAH RAH RAH post, but it is something I would like a solid response to so I can move forward with complete confidence in Cobinhood.

I may be missing something and I may be looking at this wrongly so let me know.

Thank you,

G.P.

UPDATE:

netwalker01 in a few posts just below posted this (in quotes) which really helps:  "Look at their Whitepaper. Cobinhood gets only 5% of new tokens. And they can issue max. 25% to COB holders in the Moment. So the Amount of tokens for free is max 1,25%. I think this is not really a Problem." unquote

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
FUTURECRYPTO

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:22:44 AM

Hello:

I have posted a lot of positive posts on this thread helping people and showing people why COB is an excellent choice.

BUT:

I am going to look at this from the perspective of a person who is heading up the launch of their ICO token and they are looking around to find the best place to launch their ICO token.

Would they pick Cobinhood to launch their token knowing that they will have to inflate the amount of the ICO tokens they issue in order to satisfy the people holding COB tokens who will get a massive amount of their company's ICO tokens for free?

Or, would they pick an equally good launch platform where they will not have to inflate their ICO tokens to satisfy the needs of a multitude of people who will get their company's tokens for free?

Sorry if this is not a RAH RAH RAH post, but it is something I would like a solid response to so I can move forward with complete confidence in Cobinhood.

I may be missing something and I may be looking at this wrongly so let me know.

Thank you,

G.P.

Considering the success of cybermiles, Icos look for a platform which can provide them the exposure they would need to become a successful ico. Its win-win for both Icos and cobinhood.
netwalker01

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:47:19 AM

G.P.

Look at their Whitepaper. Cobinhood gets only 5% of new tokens. And they can issue max. 25% to COB holders in the Moment. So the Amount of tokens for free is max 1,25%. I think this is not really a Problem.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:51:37 AM

Hey people, will cob stay an ERC20 token or will it get its own Blockchain and will i have to change the tokens to native coins?
roquang

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

Can anyone withdraw COB from etherdelta to metamask?
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:44:16 PM

where is coinmarketcap getting its COB price from? it says COB/USD = 0.28, but if you look on cobinhood site it says COB/USD = 1.90...

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
netwalker01

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:53:25 PM

where is coinmarketcap getting its COB price from? it says COB/USD = 0.28, but if you look on cobinhood site it says COB/USD = 1.90...

Cobinhood Exchange is not real. Ignore the prices until December 18th.
ikhing

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:11:06 PM

hello dev
I have not received all tokens from cobinhood
I just received 2000 tokens from 4000 tokens
myetherwalet 0x6a538FBc7FA91B3083C33756D6E24a43F0BDf42E
spreadsheets 170,171 Bloq and media
please check
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:46:35 PM

I managed to buy 13.5k now total, wish I could get more but am out of eth right at the minute but this token really shows promise and more and more people want to earn from tokens that give some extra bonuses or freebies, which COBINHOOD will be giving us. I am looking forward to parking my COB ON THE EXCHANGE AND COLLECTING all these free tokens all year round.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ArtisanCrypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:45:28 AM

Is there a discord channel?
GlobalProtection

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:59:43 AM

You're already aware that former White House CIO @tonyscottcio is Cobinhood's Chief Strategy Advisor. Get to know a bit more about him and his time at the White House in this interview

Former Federal CIO Tony Scott visited COBINHOOD office on Sep. 12th, 2017, discussing the trend of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology with COBINHOOD's CEO Popo Chen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WZ1B25FXSk

seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:35:53 AM

if still can participate in register in market cobinhood to get token Miles
I am trying to register but can not or may have closed not receive new registrants?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: