Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 69743 times)
netwalker01

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:50:03 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 12:05:57 PM by netwalker01

It was only an answer to this question.

WHY Circulating Supply OF COB TOKEN ON COINMARKETCAP IS GOIN UP Huh

I dont have a negative opinion about this. Cobinhood can sell 10% of their tokens every year. It is in their interest to keep the price up. They have to earn money with it.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:17:35 PM

Cobinhood has sold some COB-Tokens. Only 734,767,556 from 1,000,000,000 left. You can see it here:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xb2f7eb1f2c37645be61d73953035360e768d81e6#balances

Adress - 0x0bb9fc3ba7bcf6e5d6f6fc15123ff8d5f96cee00 - is CobinhoodMultiSigWallet.

Bounty payments, join telegram been answered in there.

Even if they were to sell of some of their tokens, it is not necessarily a bad thing. Every business needs money to pay for overheads and staff, every crypto project occasionally sells their own coin when it has a good price.

As long as for expansion of this project i think no problem if the team sells their own coin. They can using that money for development so that this project can more bigger than other
jeffwscott

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:56:36 PM

Would someone be so kind to help out a super noob?

I have been trading strictly on bittrex.com for a few months.

I want to buy some COB, but the coin is not listed there.

So I have some questions...  
1) For starters, what exchange is listing COB?
2) Can i buy ETH on bittrex and directly transfer it to another exchange, or do I need to use metamask as a middle man?
3) would it make more sense to transfer bitcoin to the new exchange instead of ETH (I currently don't own any ETH, just BTC)
4) Can I buy real COB coins from the cobinhood site?  or is that all just beta funny money?

Thanks in advance.
BigBopLT

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:13:23 PM

2) Can i buy ETH on bittrex and directly transfer it to another exchange, or do I need to use metamask as a middle man?
3) would it make more sense to transfer bitcoin to the new exchange instead of ETH (I currently don't own any ETH, just BTC)
4) Can I buy real COB coins from the cobinhood site?  or is that all just beta funny money?

Thanks in advance.

It trades on Etherdelta and Mercatox. I think Delta is better in this case. Not sure about transferring funds from Bittrex to Delta. Better use your wallet and then send it to Delta. Delta uses ETH so use ETH not BTC. It's still in beta so it is only ''funny'' money Smiley
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:59:02 PM

Cobinhood has sold some COB-Tokens. Only 734,767,556 from 1,000,000,000 left. You can see it here:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xb2f7eb1f2c37645be61d73953035360e768d81e6#balances

Adress - 0x0bb9fc3ba7bcf6e5d6f6fc15123ff8d5f96cee00 - is CobinhoodMultiSigWallet.

This number: 734,767,556, is the amount of unsold tokens that will be locked up for many years.

The amount of tokens they have sold is the circulating supply that you can view on Coin Market Cap.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
GlobalProtection

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:02:03 PM

Can someone connected to the "COB elders" please find out what the COB corporate account subscription will be in price, and will COB recognize the jurisdiction of the company and not the citizenship of the person in granting an approved operational corporate account?  I need to know soon.  You can private message me the answer please.

Thank you,   G. P.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:11:18 PM

4) Can I buy real COB coins from the cobinhood site?  or is that all just beta funny money?

Thanks in advance.

It trades on Etherdelta and Mercatox. I think Delta is better in this case. Not sure about transferring funds from Bittrex to Delta. Better use your wallet and then send it to Delta. Delta uses ETH so use ETH not BTC. It's still in beta so it is only ''funny'' money Smiley
I also think that etherdelta better than mercatox. In addition cobinhood exchange will fully open at December 18th, so you can buy it later on cobinhood exchange but maybe the price will more higher than now
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:06:22 AM

Thanks in advance.

I also think that etherdelta better than mercatox. In addition cobinhood exchange will fully open at December 18th, so you can buy it later on cobinhood exchange but maybe the price will more higher than now

I really hope to see COBINHOOD listing a lot of the major coins shortly after opening for public trade.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:38:57 PM

Is COB going to be a forward looking exchange that sets itself apart from other exchanges by allowing people to open up a company account and not be forced to open a personal account only?

Can someone find out because it would be great to know this so that people can prepare now.

Thank you

for heavy, corporate traders we will have COBINHOOD Prime service. And this will be subject to annual subscription fee.

Can you please find out what that fee will be, and will COB recognize the jurisdiction of the company and not the citizenship of the person in granting that approved operational corporate account?  I need to know soon.
No set fee yet
 This is further down the roadmap.
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:40:00 PM

I am waiting for Cobinhood exchange with great features.
cannycassiopeia

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:17:11 PM

This zero exchange trading totally rock! I can't wait for this one. Everyone are waiting for this kind of exchange. Such a big help to everyone.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Slimdaddy

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:26:50 PM

This zero exchange trading totally rock! I can't wait for this one. Everyone are waiting for this kind of exchange. Such a big help to everyone.

I'm very much excited about what the CobinHood team is building here. This  could rival those fee-centric exchanges that keeps eating our money all in the name of fees. This is gonna be big!
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:21:08 PM

Its one of those few coins that actually goes up in value when listed practically solely on etherdelta.

Suppose its just a matter of time until it moons - question is with the exchange launch or will it wait until closer to the cmt distribution to cob holders.

GlobalProtection

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:04:27 AM

No set fee yet
 This is further down the roadmap.[/color]

So there is no set fee decided on yet for the corporate account, but what if it is not advantageous for a particular person to open up a personal account and that particular person needs to open a corporate account before January 5th in order to transfer their COB and get the free ICO tokens?

What about a person who needs to open a trust account?

Please find the answer to those questions.

Thank you,

G.P.

jazzykins

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:40:46 AM

No set fee yet
 This is further down the roadmap.[/color]

So there is no set fee decided on yet for the corporate account, but what if it is not advantageous for a particular person to open up a personal account and that particular person needs to open a corporate account before January 5th in order to transfer their COB and get the free ICO tokens?

What about a person who needs to open a trust account?

Please find the answer to those questions.

Thank you,

G.P.

Then you can apply for tier/level 4 account. For this, you will need to talk to an account manager of the team. Applying for Level 4 (as this is the higher tier) and more details surrounding it can be found out by emailing support@cobinhood.com
GlobalProtection

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:53:29 AM

...... Level 4...this is the higher tier.....

How many COB tokens does a person need to get this higher tier account?  It is possible I would not qualify. Thanks for your help.

Cool

jazzykins

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:59:55 AM

...... Level 4...this is the higher tier.....

How many COB tokens does a person need to get this higher tier account?  It is possible I would not qualify. Thanks for your help.

Cool

there is no COB token amount requirement, you just need to pass KYC requirements
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:49:25 AM

Seem COB coin price today down a bit, i think this is the best opportunity to accumulate COB coin when in red area. When cobinhood exchange already launched, i think COB price can start to climbing
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

Seem COB coin price today down a bit, i think this is the best opportunity to accumulate COB coin when in red area. When cobinhood exchange already launched, i think COB price can start to climbing

YEAH some phat whales have been trying hard to knock down the price. I saw one guy this morning put like five or six sell orders in worth around one million COBS and then one of his phat sell orders got eaten by another whale, so he pulled the rest of the sell orders off. I mean that says it all, one whale was trying very hard to crash the market price so he could get more cheap COBS. I wish I were a whale but am not, but I have a little bag of this one. You never know it might go to one dollar a POP because of the good exchange features and free underwritten coin airdrops.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cafetools

Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:59:21 PM

1 dollar? tIts already at .25 cents. A realiastic prediction os $5 within a year or two. Its that good.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: