Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Block Erupter USB Sales [Temporarily Out of Stock]  (Read 93134 times)
corbs132

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:55:45 PM

Anyone have friedcat's email? I messaged him 4 days ago on bitcointalk but no response. I'm looking to buy around 60 or more
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:11:43 PM

Anyone have friedcat's email? I messaged him 4 days ago on bitcointalk but no response. I'm looking to buy around 60 or more
I emailed asicminer.usb@gmail.com.  like it said it took 2 days or so to get a response back.  if anyone wants to just go in on my order, I have a payment address and i will be sending the coins to him tomorrow around 10:30 CST.  just PM me and we'll work out the logistics.  not looking to make any BTC/$ really, just cover my costs to ship it back out to you.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 04:12:07 PM

With 13% increase of hashrate 333MHash/s gives approximately 0.12/(1+0.13/2)=BTC0.11

Furthermore, the difficulty nowadays changes not in 14-days period, but in 12-days { more precisely in 14/(1+0.13) }.

So you can make BTC0.11*(1-0.885^30)/(1-0.885)=BTC0.932 in one year.

13% is a very optimistic view. The last 10 difficulty increases have been roughly 20% per adjustment.

Buy & Hold
alibert

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 04:56:04 PM

The next jump will be ~10% (diff around 20900000)

psjw4450

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:48:40 PM

If I order 50 of these is my cost 50*.99=49.5?   It say something about a 2% redundancy fee.  Is that something I pay also?
alibert

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:58:29 PM

If I order 50 of these is my cost 50*.99=49.5?   It say something about a 2% redundancy fee.  Is that something I pay also?

You get 2% devices for free (as DOA replacement and for other guarantee related tasks)

ZipTheRip

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:16:10 AM

when is the next group buy for US residents? id like to buy just 1 to augament my current rig! finally earned a BTC and im going to reinvest it!!!
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:46:14 AM

when is the next group buy for US residents? id like to buy just 1 to augament my current rig! finally earned a BTC and im going to reinvest it!!!

You've made 1 BTC and now you want to invest it in a device that in all likely hood will produce less than 1 BTC in its lifetime?  Most people will agree that you would be better off (from a profit standpoint) to hoard that coin than buy one of these.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:06:08 AM

I would Laugh at you but sadly your doing better than I am..  Angry

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:07:23 AM

I am "rest of the world" , who I contact to buy these ?  Thanks.
Also, I am curious about what the declared price for this package will be.
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:12:49 AM

I am "rest of the world" , who I contact to buy these ?  Thanks.
Also, I am curious about what the declared price for this package will be.
+1
I have sent PM to friedcat 4 days ago and no reply yet.
finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 11:32:46 AM

CREATED A GROUP BUY POST - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245523

If you have the BTC to send me today then I will facilitate a group buy.  I already have the coin for an order of 50, and one other person that is requesting I include his in with my order.  so here's what I will do:

1. cost of miners in BTC : (1) for 1.1, (2) for 2.17, (3) for 3.23, (4) for 4.28, and (5) for 5.3.  any amount above 5 will be # + 0.3 BTC (ie 10 would be 10 + 0.3 = 10.3).  price includes priority flat rate shipping TO THE US.  if you want expedited shipping TO THE US then include 0.15 BTC more.  for orders outside the US please PM me for the extra cost of shipping.
2. send payment to 14YRRFPP1cJNcwkqJmSrCQ1EbME5XHWvoN before 6/28/13 @ 7pm SERVER TIME (that's 2pm CST).  also PM me a signed message from your address so I know it's legit (if you need help on signing a message look at this post with all the info - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=180068.0
3. once I receive miners I will ship out within the next business day.
4. if you want escrow contact John K. or TAT.  buyer covers escrow fees.

Please Note:
Only send payments from an address you control (i.e. you can sign with it). If you send from MtGox or other exchanges, you risk loosing your funds since you can't prove you sent them. Please send from a wallet you can sign a message with.  You will send your shipping address via this method.

CREATED A GROUP BUY POST - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245523
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:49:17 PM

You've made 1 BTC and now you want to invest it in a device that in all likely hood will produce less than 1 BTC in its lifetime?  Most people will agree that you would be better off (from a profit standpoint) to hoard that coin than buy one of these.
people are retarded, lmao
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:52:11 PM

Why buy these??! Huh it's utterly ridiculous, let Fried cat hold onto them and hand them out as promo freebies come September...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
kendog77

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:10:38 PM

Why buy these??! Huh it's utterly ridiculous, let Fried cat hold onto them and hand them out as promo freebies come September...

Never underestimate the number of people who are very bad at math...  Smiley
dentldir

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:17:10 PM

You buy these because your GPU mining rigs have been profitable for over 2 years and you are turning them off now.  Averaging up a tiny bit in BTC is worth the power savings to maintain percentage of hash rate while difficulty is still low.

You buy these because they compliment your Jalapenos or FPGAs which are also already profitable.

You buy them to support the network instead of expecting the network to support you.

1DentLdiRMv3dpmpmqWsQev8BUaty9vN3v
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:27:45 PM

You buy these because your GPU mining rigs have been profitable for over 2 years and you are turning them off now.  Averaging up a tiny bit in BTC is worth the power savings to maintain percentage of hash rate while difficulty is still low.

You buy these because they compliment your Jalapenos or FPGAs which are also already profitable.

You buy them to support the network instead of expecting the network to support you.

No you don't you buy these to support ASICminer's centralisation and thus Fried Cats dominance.

There is nothing positive in this deal for anyone, but them.

These don't compliment sh*t, you'll never see a return, you give it all to Fried Cat ahead of time.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:29:03 PM

You buy these because your GPU mining rigs have been profitable for over 2 years and you are turning them off now.  Averaging up a tiny bit in BTC is worth the power savings to maintain percentage of hash rate while difficulty is still low.

IOW you buy these to lose money.  You simply can not argue the numbers here, past profitability, percentage of network hash rate, complimenting other gear are all irrelevant.  If you can not mine more BTC than you spend to purchase a device that literally can do one thing and one thing only then you have lost.

If you want to argue the network decentralization/support bullshit fine so be it, if your happy to lose money supporting an almost 200TH (and growing exponentially) network with LOL 300MH and it costing you money fine, but it will not ever return more than it will cost to purchase (at ~$300/GH).  If you want to support the network why not CPU mine, oh wait because it will lose money and it will make essentially 0 difference to network security.
tom_o

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:31:46 PM

If you really want to support the network run a few nodes on dedicated/virtualised servers to help new users load the blockchain quicker.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:34:14 PM

If you really want to support the network run a few nodes on dedicated/virtualised servers to help new users load the blockchain quicker.

+1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: