Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOCI Thinking Better. Together.  (Read 9620 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jackjeffreys

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:11:13 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 09:58:41 AM by jackjeffreys

I just read that there are Organized copyright and patent trolling operations, were

lawyers establish themselves as company’s instead of law firms so they can circumvent the law.

As a company they are able to purchase patents or copyrights solely for the purpose of suing.

it seems that Our system lends itself almost perfectly to this kind of action .

The laws that were set up to protect the inventor are being used against them by lawyers who’s only intent is extortion.

Can Inn Venn help to protect against this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nameMINE (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:27:36 AM

Hello everybody! It is true that the date of the LOCI ICO is postponed? It is a pity... Undecided I was really interesred in this project. Until what time, who knows?

We will announe the new dates very soon

J. Sirois

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:47:33 PM

Hello everybody! It is true that the date of the LOCI ICO is postponed? It is a pity... Undecided I was really interesred in this project. Until what time, who knows?

its true, Loci's ICO has been postponed.
The new launch date has not been announced. 
J. Sirois

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:54:18 PM

We will announe the new dates very soon

hey,hey,
look at there. we finally get an answer!
kind of, well, not really.

jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:33:15 PM

I was disappointed to hear that your token sale was postponed.however I am still interested in LociPro. The more I read the more I am look forward to the launch. It is good to know that you will have a working product at launch. Will we will be able to look under the hood before the token sale? Try before buy kind of thing.

That is our goal for the product to be ready and people can try it before the crowdsale

Last night I went to InnVenn's website located at https://innvenn.com/welcome.  I signed up for a free account and and did an actual patent search.  The program is impressive although many of it's advanced features are not available with the free account.

Thanks for the link I just tried it. pretty cool
but why the striped down version
why not let us try the full version.
anyway
InnVenn's design was great the visual interface gives you a ton of info instantly
I am really impressed with its simplicity and effectiveness.

nameMINE (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:40:23 PM

Here is an nterview of our CEO John Wise  http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/10/08/bryan-feinberg-loci-blockchain-patent-world-thinking-better-together/

jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:04:42 PM

Why I believe in LociPro's ICO.
It is great idea
That's easy to understand.
It solves a problem.
There is a large market.
Blockchain is used to solve the problem
Its a solid team, That works well together.
They already have a working product to prove it.
They are right here in the U.S.A.

jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:19:03 PM

I had not realize that LociPro gives users attorney-client privilege in their searches,  until it was mentioned it in this interview.
jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:29:31 PM

The USPTO offers a free search engine, what is wrong with it?

To answer your question I am going to use the words of the US patent office’s.

Below is the intro for the USPTO  seven steep process to conduct a patent search using there system.

This is a Seven Step Strategy for conducting preliminary searches of U.S. patents and
PTRCs provide online access to the PatFT (Patents Full-Text and Image)
and AppFT (Applications Full-Text and Image) databases on the USPTO website
 and the Espacenet Worldwide Database on the EPO website.
In addition, most PTRCs provide access to additional USPTO patent databases
available through PubWEST (Public version of the Web-based Examiners Search Tool)
and PubEAST (Public version of the Examiners Assisted Search Tool).
The USPTO has transitioned from 100 year old U.S. Patent Classification (USPC) system
 to Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC),).

The USPTO currently only uses CPC for classifying new utility patent documents;
it will continue to use U.S. Patent Classification for classifying design and plant patents.

Let me tell you, it only gets more convoluted from there. Do you see the problem?

Yea that is a bit obnoxious.
What about Google didn’t they come out with a Patent Search Engine?

Yes, In 2006 Google took their book search engine

and set it loose within a patent database going back to 1790 for the US and 1978 for Europe.

Then they kept working on it, updating it, adding country after country.

They integrated Google Scholar and google Books, along with all kinds of tools.

Today it is the best FREE search engine out there,

and a complete waste of time

Why do you say that?

I can see its use for an initial search to see what exists in the field of your invention, but it is a huge investment of time.

The more you put in the farther you have to go.

Page after page, its Click, scroll, zoom, click, scroll, zoom,

through drawings and technical jargon, until your mind is mush, eyes are glazed

and your finger is begging for a mouse with a ball on top.

After hours invested you feel like you missed something and you are less certain then when you began.

Have you tried Inn Venn?

No, I am waiting for their launch. I have read their White Page and seen their diagram. The page layout is exactly what I have wanted. The time saving alone makes is worth the cost to use.

They are also offering some other features that go beyond belief.
 when I first read there White Page I thought "they cant do that,
no one can do that, it is years ahead of its time" .
However  The more I read about what and how they are building,
 the more I believe these guys are on to something.
 Now, I eagerly await the applications release.
If the launch does not happen soon I will skip the coin offering and subscribe to their preexisting system.
They have addressed every issue I had with patent search engines and then some.

I just tried LociPro's  InnVenn on there website. It is definitely a winner, and I only tried the striped down free version. Great job.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:15:30 PM

LOCI ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET       https://icotracker.net/project/loci     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/918178089036861441

Debra M

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:50:53 PM

Loci’s InnVenn search platform has another interesting feature in that it tracks search results and enhances the user’s control over their process for differentiating relevant prior art from others. Users may gain information in this process to narrow their claims to something that can be granted.

Chase13

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:57:21 PM

Loci’s InnVenn search platform has another interesting feature in that it tracks search results and enhances the user’s control over their process for differentiating relevant prior art from others. Users may gain information in this process to narrow their claims to something that can be granted.

Yes and In the process a user may well find and write a definition of a new idea, and InnVenn provides the capability to record the new idea.

Chase13

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:20:04 PM

Why I believe in LociPro's ICO.
It is great idea
That's easy to understand.
It solves a problem.
There is a large market.
Blockchain is used to solve the problem
Its a solid team, That works well together.
They already have a working product to prove it.
They are right here in the U.S.A.

I agree... Loci already has a working product with InnVenn and it has a very large, capable team.  I am confident Loci will be successful and InnVenn will change the patent process worldwide.

Chase13

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:34:35 PM

Good interview... I liked when he said, "Our platform will empower inventors and promote the effective matchmaking of ideas, capital, and talent."

chanteeve

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:10:41 PM

I am curious to hear the perspectives of other people who are potential investors in InnVenn/LOCI. What are the main factors that you have based your decisions on?

Are you going on to this as a proponent of the patent industry or are you week-versed in the bitcoin market and made a decision based off your calculations for return on your capitol investment?

I understand that the presale being delayed was not ideal and can be attributed to unforeseen circumstances and for the protection of everyone involved to have a finely tuned working product with no margin for errors after the fact.

InnCenn is a company that clearly holds themselves to a very high ethical standard of business practices, which impresses me a great deal. I was impressed before and wanted to hear what impressed others enough to believe in and invest in this product.
D McCann

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:11:00 PM

Now that we know what drives the price of BitCoin... I have a question that perhaps others will want to know the answer to as well.  What will drive the price of LociCoin?

D McCann

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:29:50 PM

Now that we know what drives the price of BitCoin... I have a question that perhaps others will want to know the answer to as well.  What will drive the price of LociCoin?

I think the price of LociCoin will increase as more and more inventions and ideas are registered on InnVenn and as Loci provides more products and services in the future.

bsean

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:25:32 AM

I am curious to hear the perspectives of other people who are potential investors in InnVenn/LOCI. What are the main factors that you have based your decisions on?

Are you going on to this as a proponent of the patent industry or are you week-versed in the bitcoin market and made a decision based off your calculations for return on your capitol investment?

I understand that the presale being delayed was not ideal and can be attributed to unforeseen circumstances and for the protection of everyone involved to have a finely tuned working product with no margin for errors after the fact.

InnCenn is a company that clearly holds themselves to a very high ethical standard of business practices, which impresses me a great deal. I was impressed before and wanted to hear what impressed others enough to believe in and invest in this product.

Since LOCIcoin is a utility coin and not a security technically investors would be a bit of an excessive term. Contributors yes since there will be a big need for these coins from a use case perspective.
jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:23:28 PM

Since LOCIcoin is a utility coin and not a security technically investors would be a bit of an excessive term. Contributors yes since there will be a big need for these coins from a use case perspective.

I take it Semantics are very important in areas such as this .
jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:36:31 PM

I take it Semantics are very important in areas such as this .

Things to look for in a ICO
Can you understand the idea?
Is it a great idea?
Does it solve a problem?
Was the blockchain used to solve problem?
Is there a large market that needs this problem solved?
Do they a great team?
Do they work well together?
Have they completed anything as a team?
Do they have a working product?
Are they from an ethical Country?
Do they have backing?

The more answers of Yes, The more reason to believe the coin will be a success.
Ideally you want them all to be yes.
Loci can answer yes to all of them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: