Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOCI Thinking Better. Together.  (Read 9620 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jackjeffreys

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:43:12 PM

Why I believe in LociPro's ICO.
It is great idea
That's easy to understand.
It solves a problem.
There is a large market.
Blockchain is used to solve the problem
Its a solid team, That works well together.
They already have a working product to prove it.
They are right here in the U.S.A.

I agree... Loci already has a working product with InnVenn and it has a very large, capable team.  I am confident Loci will be successful and InnVenn will change the patent process worldwide.

Ambitious; If you are gonna dream, might as well dream big. Right?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

Loci’s InnVenn search platform has another interesting feature in that it tracks search results and enhances the user’s control over their process for differentiating relevant prior art from others. Users may gain information in this process to narrow their claims to something that can be granted.

can you put that in terms anyone can understand? Please.
jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:53:19 PM

Now that we know what drives the price of BitCoin... I have a question that perhaps others will want to know the answer to as well.  What will drive the price of LociCoin?

I think the price of LociCoin will increase as more and more inventions and ideas are registered on InnVenn and as Loci provides more products and services in the future.

I think i read that when Loci sell a group of ideas, they will only except Loci Coin as payment. This will help the supply and demand.
nameMINE (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:55:01 PM

I think the price of LociCoin will increase as more and more inventions and ideas are registered on InnVenn and as Loci provides more products and services in the future.

That is correct you will be able to buy inventions only with LOCI coin

I think i read that when Loci sell a group of ideas, they will only except Loci Coin as payment. This will help the supply and demand.

That is correct you will be able to buy inventions only with LOCI coin

jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:57:47 PM

I am curious to know more about BLOCKCHAINS! Even the word itself has me intrigued. I have read several articles and I am still trying to wrap my head around it . What I am asking for, in simple terms, is a basic rundown of this new technology and why it’s considered revolutionary. I am also wondering why InnVenn is using the Ethereum blockchain over others? Thanks!

The developers at InnVenn see an opportunity to use Ethereum’s smart contract features to secure patents on the blockchain.

I think it is a great use of the Blockchains potential. hope they can get it to work soon.
JEugine

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:35:37 PM

I found this site looking for a better way to search patents. Now I am very interested in cryptocurrencies. I read somewhere that Ethereum is expected to reach over 200,000 in the next two years.  My Question is does Ethereum’s value effect Loci Coins value and/or visa versa?
JEugine

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:41:49 PM

I found this site looking for a better way to search patents.
Now I am very interested in cryptocurrencies. I read somewhere that Ethereum is expected to reach over 200,000 in the next two years.  My Question is does Ethereum’s value effect Loci Coins value and/or visa versa?
bsean

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:23:17 AM

Now I am very interested in cryptocurrencies. I read somewhere that Ethereum is expected to reach over 200,000 in the next two years.  My Question is does Ethereum’s value effect Loci Coins value and/or visa versa?

Under a scenario like that LOCICoins would be extremely secure and valuable in my opinion.

jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:51:17 AM

how is it that LOCICoin will never drop below $2.40.
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:19:19 AM

Hi I cannot join the slack. Can you fix the link? thanks

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
Elmer-Fud

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:30:38 AM

Hi I cannot join the slack. Can you fix the link? thanks

I tried the same thing and had no luck either.
Elmer-Fud

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:36:58 AM

how is it that LOCICoin will never drop below $2.40.

This is impossible. The free market determines the price once trading begins. It would take a massive buy wall that could withstand the dump or it would take a couple million dollars in Bitcoin to hire a team of professional market makers.

Please source where you located this logical fallacy and the reasoning behind it so that I can debunk it in minutes with my eyes closed? Thanks!

~EF
Elmer-Fud

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:06:28 AM

I found this site looking for a better way to search patents. Now I am very interested in cryptocurrencies. I read somewhere that Ethereum is expected to reach over 200,000 in the next two years.  My Question is does Ethereum’s value effect Loci Coins value and/or visa versa?

Bitcoin could hit an amount like this in the next 10 years. However Ethereum (Ether) which has 4.5 times as many coins as Bitcoin would have a hard time getting to $200k USD. First that would mean that the costs of utilizing Ether to create Smart Contracts would be far to expensive to execute. Plus unlike Bitcoin which has a cap on the total amount of Bitcoin created ever at 21 million, it automatically creates built in anti- Inflationary measures under 'Moores Law'. Ether will become a staking coin under 'Casper' thus not have a hard capped limit these features then become slightly offset although 'Moores Law' was surely seen mining Ether however that will change when Ethereum moves to 'Casper'. Although like I said $200k is a bit high for Ether but even if it did happen it would hardly have any effect on an autonomous coin on the Ethereum Blockchain other than providing a secure Network for the LOCI Layer to function.
Elmer-Fud

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:14:35 AM

Hello everybody! It is true that the date of the LOCI ICO is postponed? It is a pity... Undecided I was really interesred in this project. Until what time, who knows?

We will announe the new dates very soon

Being mid October now, I think its incumbent that the Community knows the dates soon otherwise it will begin to look like Q1 2018 which in my opinion would be a disaster.
Chase13

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:16:36 AM

Can anyone tell me what crowdfunding is all about?

Chase13

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:46:00 AM

Now that we know what drives the price of BitCoin... I have a question that perhaps others will want to know the answer to as well.  What will drive the price of LociCoin?

Yes this might raise the value of the LociCoin but at the cost of losing potential customers of InnVenn who would prefer not to use coins to do business with them?

D McCann

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:50:34 AM

I believe Loci is closing their SLACK account.  I don't know if this has anything to do with you not being able to login.

D McCann

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:59:37 AM

To put it simply... crowdfunding is tapping into a wider investor pool to enjoying more flexible fundraising options.

D McCann

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:05:44 AM

To put it simply... crowdfunding is tapping into a wider investor pool to enjoying more flexible fundraising options.

There are three types... donation-based, rewards-based, and equity crowdfunding.

D McCann

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:14:47 AM

That's a good question.  While there may not be a direct link between the value of Ethereum and LociCoin, it can't hurt for InnVenn to be starting on a successful blockchain that can handle all of it's needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: